Liberals only please

And still not one "liberal" has posted on this thread..

No if you had said that only racists and bigots please.

Then you would have all your fellow far left Taliban members posting with you!
looks like the op got racists and bigots despite what he ask...
why are you guys here...Obama bashing getting tiresome?

And see how you would have attracted them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGNVqdVMv8]Real Stupid Blacks Who Still Support Obama 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Yep he must be a racist!!!

That's what we need more of; employers deciding what is irresponsible behavior by their employees and being able to control it.

Why should scummy working stiffs be allowed to make their own choices.

How can someone call themselves right to life if they condone capital punishment?

I wonder, do you object to companies firing people because they say something against gays?

If you really can't understand the difference between murdering an innocent baby versus that of a convicted criminal (often of murder), then I would say you must be mentally handicapped. But, I think we all know you're just full of shit.

What can one say to a person who doesn't know the difference between a baby and a cell or who thinks you're guilty because you've been convicted in court?

That's what we need more of; employers deciding what is irresponsible behavior by their employees and being able to control it.

How can someone call themselves right to life if they condone capital punishment?

I wonder, do you object to companies firing people because they say something against gays?

If you really can't understand the difference between murdering an innocent baby versus that of a convicted criminal (often of murder), then I would say you must be mentally handicapped. But, I think we all know you're just full of shit.

What can one say to a person who doesn't know the difference between a baby and a cell or who thinks you're guilty because you've been convicted in court?

So how many cells till its a baby in your opinion?

Are not both lives in the eyes of God? How can anyone justify one, but not the other? I do not know, it is the question I have struggled with since childhood. Only God can take a life, yet humans do, and can excuse it....................

Funny, liberals think that if a parent kills their child in an episode of abuse, that is murder, but killing the child in the womb is not. That makes me shudder inside...

It's pretty freaking obvious. It's a baby when it's born. Before that it's something else. Like a zigot or other terms for an unformed organism.

Funny, liberals think that if a parent kills their child in an episode of abuse, that is murder, but killing the child in the womb is not. That makes me shudder inside...

Children don't live in wombs you ignorant fuckwad. They breath air. Don't live in water. Don't share an organ with their mother. Perhaps you weren't aware.

Children don't live in wombs you ignorant fuckwad. They breath air. Don't live in water. Don't share an organ with their mother. Perhaps you weren't aware.

Wrong again, but you wont let facts stop you from retelling your damned lies.

Child - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1 a : an unborn or recently born person

b dial : a female infant

2 a : a young person especially between infancy and youth

b : a childlike or childish person

c : a person not yet of age

3 usually childe archaic : a youth of noble birth

4 a : a son or daughter of human parents

b : descendant

5: one strongly influenced by another or by a place or state of affairs

6 : product, result <barbed wire … is truly a child of the plains — W. P. Webb>

You fail on the very first definition, stupid ass.

It's pretty freaking obvious. It's a baby when it's born. Before that it's something else. Like a zigot or other terms for an unformed organism.

Lol, you are wrong on so many levels, but I'll leave it with the dictionary definition for now.

BTW, you have the self-reflection of a busted rock.

Then why is it considered murder of an unborn if a pregnant women is killed while carrying and the unborn baby also dies?

What a crock of sh*t. They cover 16 of 20 contraceptives. The 4 they don't cover involve post coital, irresponsible behavior. Your premise is totally fallacious.

You are free to make your own choices, as long as you are also willing to pay for them.

Don't ever have kids of your own

Never

Nowhere are they being denied their crappy choices. They just have to pay for them, themselves rather than their employer.
What a crock of sh*t. They cover 16 of 20 contraceptives. The 4 they don't cover involve post coital, irresponsible behavior. Your premise is totally fallacious.

hahahaahahahahaahahaha..figures you don't know the difference!

Forum List

Back