Liberals Pathetically Pretend that They Suddenly Care About Police Officers

Police are wonderful when shooting an unarmed white woman crawling on her belly but reprehensible when apprehending a violent resisting black drugged felon who happens to die three hours later
Lib 101

It's almost comical, and surely pathetic, to see liberals pretending that they suddenly care about "America's men in uniform" because a handful of Trump protestors and some Antifa thugs dressed as Trump supporters assaulted some police officers during the January 6 riot at the Capitol building. Where was the liberal concern for "our men in uniform" when leftist rioters assaulted dozens of police officers, killed a police officer, killed a retired police officer, seriously injured over a dozen police officers, burned police cars, and trashed a police building during the George Floyd riots last summer?

Liberals, why were you silent when your anti-American leftist buddies were killing cops, wounding cops, burning cop cars, and trashing a police building last summer? How about the 19 other people who were killed by your rioting leftist buddies during the riots? "Acceptable casualties for social justice"?
Don't be silly, we've always cared. Just because we think the bad ones should pay for their crimes doesn't mean we don't support the good ones.
Read the OP again. Try to understand it this time. The contrast of the two different liberal reactions refer to the Antifa/BLM riots that killed innocent people and cops; and the Antifa/BLM actions at the Capitol Building that killed one cop. Neither case involves criminal action by the cops.

The fact that you liberal numbnuts do NOT support the cops is quite evident in your drive to defund them.
Son, the OP is conspiracy theory bullshit. I have read it. Nobody understands it.
I see you missed the point both times, doofus.
It doesn't really have a point. It's just the ramblings of another diseased tRumpling mind. He might just as well have written "libs bad" a couple dozen times, and that's not a point, its an opinion.

No. He had a point: that the hypocrisy of the liberal shitheads is evidenced by their not being concerned about the deaths of civilians and cops or the destruction of properties attributed to the Antifa/BLM/anarchist riots, but they are insanely concerned with the deaths of civilians and one cop at the Jan 6th protest at the Capitol because they insanely blame it all on Trump.

In neither of those happenings were the cops doing anything resembling a crime to be paid for.

You are too stupid to see that, so you throw a Crapatus tantrum.

I'm a liberal Democrat, and a retired law enforcement officer and find you comments despicable; using "liberal shitheads" to define millions of US Citizens is not only ignorant but an example of someone so biased and prejudiced as to render any comment posted incredulous.

My takeaway from you comment strongly suggests, and what I've inferred is that you are a hater, a racist and an echoer of right wing propaganda.
Then you failed Logic 101. There exist at least the following categories of liberals and conservatives:
  • shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives
Don't take it personally unless you agree with the shitheads.

I have several liberal Democrat friends. Most of them are wise liberals and condemn Antifa/BLM members and their actions. A few are shithead liberals and condone what the shithead Antifa/BLM promote and do.

I also have some shithead conservative acquaintances. The are racists.

Kudos to you for being a law enforcement officer. I seriously doubt that you ignore the killing or attempted murder of any LEO.

I graduated from CAL and have taken and passed Introduction to Logic.; during my LE Career I wrote grants including two VAWA grants funded by the Federal Dept. of Justice and one California grant on Domestic Violence. During the five years I managed the DV Unit we lost three officers in two of our cities responding to domestic violence calls. Yeah, my unit didn't ignore their deaths, and respected the danger of the job every single day.

BTW, in response to the post 81 above I also update our agency policy on Us of Force. The shooting of the so call unarmed women was righteous and within the confines of self defense and the defense of others.

Last edited:
It's almost comical, and surely pathetic, to see liberals pretending that they suddenly care about "America's men in uniform" because a handful of Trump protestors and some Antifa thugs dressed as Trump supporters assaulted some police officers during the January 6 riot at the Capitol building. Where was the liberal concern for "our men in uniform" when leftist rioters assaulted dozens of police officers, killed a police officer, killed a retired police officer, seriously injured over a dozen police officers, burned police cars, and trashed a police building during the George Floyd riots last summer?

Liberals, why were you silent when your anti-American leftist buddies were killing cops, wounding cops, burning cop cars, and trashing a police building last summer? How about the 19 other people who were killed by your rioting leftist buddies during the riots? "Acceptable casualties for social justice"?
Don't be silly, we've always cared. Just because we think the bad ones should pay for their crimes doesn't mean we don't support the good ones.
Read the OP again. Try to understand it this time. The contrast of the two different liberal reactions refer to the Antifa/BLM riots that killed innocent people and cops; and the Antifa/BLM actions at the Capitol Building that killed one cop. Neither case involves criminal action by the cops.

The fact that you liberal numbnuts do NOT support the cops is quite evident in your drive to defund them.
Son, the OP is conspiracy theory bullshit. I have read it. Nobody understands it.
It doesn't really have a point. It's just the ramblings of another diseased tRumpling mind. He might just as well have written "libs bad" a couple dozen times, and that's not a point, its an opinion.

No. He had a point: that the hypocrisy of the liberal shitheads is evidenced by their not being concerned about the deaths of civilians and cops or the destruction of properties attributed to the Antifa/BLM/anarchist riots, but they are insanely concerned with the deaths of civilians and one cop at the Jan 6th protest at the Capitol because they insanely blame it all on Trump.

In neither of those happenings were the cops doing anything resembling a crime to be paid for.

I'm a liberal Democrat, and a retired law enforcement officer and find you comments despicable; using "liberal shitheads" to define millions of US Citizens is not only ignorant but an example of someone so biased and prejudiced as to render any comment posted incredulous.

My takeaway from you comment strongly suggests, and what I've inferred is that you are a hater, a racist and an echoer of right wing propaganda.

Yep, "deplorables" is so much better, you fricken liberal shithead.
Correctomoondo! It's just a euphemism, a more polite way to say it

Then you failed Logic 101. There exist at least the following categories of liberals and conservatives:
  • shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives

I have several liberal Democrat friends. Most of them are wise liberals and condemn Antifa/BLM members and their actions. A few are shithead liberals and condone what the shithead Antifa/BLM promote and do.

Kudos to you for being a law enforcement officer. I seriously doubt that you ignore the killing or attempted murder of any LEO.

I graduated from CAL and have taken and passed Introduction to Logic.; during my LE Career I wrote grants including two VAWA grants funded by the Federal Dept. of Justice and one California grant on Domestic Violence. During the five years I managed the DV Unit we lost three officers in two of our cities responding to domestic violence calls. Yeah, my unit didn't ignore their deaths, and respected the danger of the job every single day.

BTW, in response to the post 81 above I also update our agency policy on Us of Force. The shooting of the so call unarmed women was righteous and within the confines of self defense and the defense of others.
Such bullshit about the “righteous” shooting of an unarmed defenseless woman who posed no threat other than being there. You don’t get shot over being a potential future problem. Despite you libbies Covid type reaction of fakery presenting worst case as most likely, the lady was no imminent threat. Floyd was an active and engaged threat who had to be forceably subdued. Portraying the former as more threatening than the later is an agenda motivated shit for brains feelings fantasy

Last edited:

• shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives

I visit this site often. They maintain a list for each calendar year going back at least to 1830. Click on any officer's name for the full story.

Thomas Griffin Thornton
Sheriff Thomas Thornton was shot and killed while attempting to serve a writ on a man.

The man was apprehended, convicted of Sheriff Thornton's murder, and subsequently hung on November 26th, 1830.

Last edited:

It is really nothing new.

I noticed decades ago that liberals hate and despise cops especially uniformed cops at the state and local level. Some dumbfucks will claim otherwise or already have but they are liars.

However liberals allways have supported FEDERAL cops even when THEY are in the wrong ( ruby ridge, waco )

They support the capitol police because tghey are federal cops.

Dont be such a liar and fool.

You on the left consistently hate all cops who are not federal and you know it

• shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives

Such bullshit about the “righteous” shooting if aanbu armed defenseless woman who posed no threat other than being there. You don’t get shot over using a potential future problem. Despite you libbies Covid type reaction of fakery presenting worst case as most likely, the lady was no imminent threat Floyd was an active and engaged threat who had to be forceably subdued. Portraying the former as more threatening than the later is an agenda motivated shit for brains feelings fantasy

You're a kook, and a promotor of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories.

Q. What would you do if dozens of potentially armed persons were at your front door and trying to break into your home?

A.

• shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives

Such bullshit about the “righteous” shooting if aanbu armed defenseless woman who posed no threat other than being there. You don’t get shot over using a potential future problem. Despite you libbies Covid type reaction of fakery presenting worst case as most likely, the lady was no imminent threat Floyd was an active and engaged threat who had to be forceably subdued. Portraying the former as more threatening than the later is an agenda motivated shit for brains feelings fantasy

Q. What would you do if dozens of potentially armed persons were at your front door and trying to break into your home?

A.
He may well be a conspiracy theorist but in fact he has a valid point.

zntoivr0vs961.jpg

• shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives

A.
Your entire response is nothing but “ what ifs” . That’s an emoter tack. Thinkers deal with “what is” You don’t get to shoot now and try to figure out a way later about how the decedent may have been a potential deadly threat maybe.

Democrats are the party of the big tent, and supporters of law, order and Justice; they have been for the past 70 decades.

The Republican Party is the party of the small tent (passing bills which benefit the elite, the top earners and corporations); passing Jim Crow Laws, harsh penalties for minor offenses for people of color; passing laws which supersede R v. W making legal abortion difficult for women, and passing policies to deny or making very difficult voting of minorities, people of color and likely voters who will vote for Democrats.

Thanks and kudos to Major League Baseball, and dozens of larger corporations, to respond to the attack on democracy in America by the Republican Party, signed by the Governor and supported by the former and twice impeached former president.

• shithead liberals
  • wise liberals
  • shithead conservatives
  • wise conservatives

A.
Your entire response is nothing but “ what ifs” . That’s an emoter tack. Thinkers deal with “what is” You don’t get to shoot now and try to figure out a way later about how the decedent may have been a potential deadly threat maybe.

LOL Clearly you are not a thinker, nor are you honest and would not respond to my scenario.

Democrats are the party of the big tent, and supporters of law, order and Justice; they have been for the past 70 decades.

The Republican Party is the party of the small tent (passing bills which benefit the elite, the top earners and corporations); passing Jim Crow Laws, harsh penalties for minor offenses for people of color; passing laws which supersede R v. W making legal abortion difficult for women, and passing policies to deny or making very difficult voting of minorities, people of color and likely voters who will vote for Democrats.

Thanks and kudos to Major League Baseball, and dozens of larger corporations, to respond to the attack on democracy in America by the Republican Party, signed by the Governor and supported by the former and twice impeached former president.
The Democrat Party habitually ignores the constitution, does not support law, order or justice unless it fits their narrative, denies due process to those they accuse of anything, blatantly lies while in congressional sessions just to get their lies into the Congressional Record, selectively ignores laws when its members violate them while insisting on criticizing others who do the same, et al.

MLB reacted to Biden's lies about what the Georgia election reform does.

You are lying in the quoted post.

The Democrat Party is disingenuous to say the least.

Lying sack of sociopathic shit.

Your effort to rewrite history by using a personal attack is funny. BTW, this thread is posted on the Politics Forum, and as a kook and a Libertarian it is clear you are opposed to rules, and thus your comment is as expected; for the record I don't take anything you post seriously.

Your effort to rewrite history by using a personal attack is funny. BTW, this thread is posted on the Politics Forum, and as a kook and a Libertarian it is clear you are opposed to rules, and thus your comment is as expected; for the record I don't take anything you post seriously.
It's not re-writing history...Jim Crow was enacted and enforced by democrats, you lying sack of sociopathic shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He had a point: that the hypocrisy of the liberal shitheads is evidenced by their not being concerned about the deaths of civilians and cops or the destruction of properties attributed to the Antifa/BLM/anarchist riots, but they are insanely concerned with the deaths of civilians and one cop at the Jan 6th protest at the Capitol because they insanely blame it all on Trump.
Except that that's only in his/her imagination.
...and that ^^^^ is only your worthless, ignorant opinion.
No, that's the fact.

He had a point: that the hypocrisy of the liberal shitheads is evidenced by their not being concerned about the deaths of civilians and cops or the destruction of properties attributed to the Antifa/BLM/anarchist riots, but they are insanely concerned with the deaths of civilians and one cop at the Jan 6th protest at the Capitol because they insanely blame it all on Trump.
Except that that's only in his/her imagination.
...and that ^^^^ is only your worthless, ignorant opinion.
No, that's the fact.
Oh! I should have known...you're a mind reader. :laughing0301:

It's not re-writing history...Jim Crow was enacted and enforced by democrats, you lying sack of sociopathic shit.

Hey Bozo, Strom Thurman and his band of bitches voted for the Dixiecrat Party, not the Democrats in the 1948 Election; for the reason that President Truman integrated our armed forces.
You are either ignorant, stupid of history or a damn liar. (I believe you are all of these).

Now, as Vice President Cheney once said to a US Senator - I will once again put forth my knowledge of history - and say to you what Cheney said to a US Senator, "GO FUCK YOURSELF" BOZO.

Forum List

Back