🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
If you know you want to become a musician or athlete you must have experimented with music or sports.
Poor kid.

If you know you want to become a musician or athlete you must have experimented with music or sports.
Poor kid.

Yes, music and sports is something you can start at a very young age. And the attraction can also begin at a very young age. There's nothing wrong in boys and girls having gay instincts. It's 100% normal and acceptable. Let's just make sure these boys and girls don't engage in sexual activity before age 16.

Poor kid.

You might consider doing a little research.

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

Can you tell me why the fuck you think this 8 year old is lying?

"I'm homosexual and I'm afraid about what my future will be and that people won't like me," reads the caption of a photo of a tearful boy.

As a parent I knew my daughter was straight by the time she was 6 years old- and I certainly knew I was attracted to girls by 8 years old.

Were you confused when you were 8?

Poor kid.

At what age did you decide you were going to be attracted to girls- not boys?

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

Ya, don't tell me faggots aren't CHILD MOLESTERS.

You think someone asked him that? Why?
IF THEY DIDN'T, THEN HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HE'S HOMO?

Did someone have to ask you whether you like to lick pussy in order to find out whether you are straight(or whatever the hell it is you are)?

Ya, don't tell me faggots aren't CHILD MOLESTERS.

You think someone asked him that? Why?
IF THEY DIDN'T, THEN HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HE'S HOMO?

That's why you need to so some research. You are painfully ignorant.
OH REALLY? Has this little boy said he wants to BUTT FUCK SOMEBODY?

Has he expressed the love of COCK?

How in the HELL do you or anyone else know that he isn't just going through a little growing up phase?

Poor kid.

When I was 13 or so. Many 13 year old kids mess around. If 8 year old kids are messing around with each other

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.
Child molesters ask 8 year olds that. Why do you assume that nobody is a child molester?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Poor kid.

When I was 13 or so. Many 13 year old kids mess around. If 8 year old kids are messing around with each other

Child molesters ask 8 year olds that. Why do you assume that nobody is a child molester?

So you are accusing the poster of being a child molester? Really?

Poor kid.

So until you were 13 years old you enjoyed sneaking looks at Playboy as much as you enjoyed sneaking looks at Playgirl?

Forum List

Back