Liberals Rush to Defend Murderer Christopher Dorner; "A True Patriot Hero"

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
By Aurelius
2/09/13

The Main Stream Media has been deafeningly silent on madman Christopher Dorner's liberal leanings. Dorner supports gun control. Dorner loves President Obama. Dorner said of Piers Morgan, "I agree with you 100%."

...On Occupy Wall Street's website, a headline blares, "Christopher Jordan Dorner Is A True Patriot Hero: LAPD Getting Everything It Deserves." While the post notes, "This content is user submitted and not an official statement," the sentiments of the liberals on that site are laid bare by their statements.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
Pundit Press: Liberals Rush to Defend Murderer Christopher Dorner; "A True Patriot Hero"

There is no low that a right winger won't sink too.

Seriously.

awww, you mad?

Nope.

Dorner seems to be employing what you folks lovingly call "The Second Amendment Solution".

Find it thrilling?

no, but I'm glad all those people that are in danger where he is hiding out at has the option of being armed..
and when you have Charlie Sheen speaking out to this idiot, nothing about this thread is wrong...so save the rage

Last edited:
I have a feeling that no matter what REALLY happens, that when the SWAT cops find him, there will be a "shootout", and this thing never sees a jury.

The media seems to be a bit quiet on the story.
I wonder if the guy was white and a member of the NRA would the same be true?.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. These are the same people that walk around wearing Che Guevara t-shirts.

The silence from the W.H. is deafening, isn't it? Didn't take much for him to comment on the Cambridge incident or the Travon Martin case. Maybe he's just in a no-win situation if he comments on this one. On the one hand, he doesn't wanna be on record defending a murderer. On the other hand, if he condemns the killer, he might lose the support of his most ardent supporters (blacks).

By Aurelius
2/09/13

The Main Stream Media has been deafeningly silent on madman Christopher Dorner's liberal leanings. Dorner supports gun control. Dorner loves President Obama. Dorner said of Piers Morgan, "I agree with you 100%."

...On Occupy Wall Street's website, a headline blares, "Christopher Jordan Dorner Is A True Patriot Hero: LAPD Getting Everything It Deserves." While the post notes, "This content is user submitted and not an official statement," the sentiments of the liberals on that site are laid bare by their statements.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
Pundit Press: Liberals Rush to Defend Murderer Christopher Dorner; "A True Patriot Hero"

I don't know if I can say liberals are defending him, but what I have noticed they are diverting his action as a fight against a tyrannical government, and trying to throw this shit on the right wing.,

They know this guy is an obama supporter and that he in facts supports gun control.
Their problem is building an argument but every time they start it falls down.,

I don't understand why you guys seem to think his Political ideology matters at all.

Pundit Press? Isn't that just one group of loonies bashing another group of loonies? I don't see where any of that has anything to do with the average liberal.

I don't understand why you guys seem to think his Political ideology matters at all.

His pro gun control matters the most especially while he's out and about killing
But it does show who supports obama.

OH and yes it matters when we continuly have this kind of media play against the right and the NRA AND SUPPORTERS OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6747819-post1.html

Forum List

Back