Liberals Threaten Blind Opera Singer, Forces him to cancel Performance

If you think someone is breaking the law, you have every right to sue them. What part of that confuses you? The courts decided they should bake the damn cake. If Trump wants to sue Bochelli, he is free to do so.
again, You failed to answer my question - in your opinion - are the liberals the only ones who get to define what prejudices are protected and what prejudices must not be tolerated? You can't discriminate against a same-sex couple , but when you discriminate against someone based on their political views it's ok?

Lefties are just cowardly pussies who feel the need to form gangs in order to bully other people.

If you think someone is breaking the law, you have every right to sue them. What part of that confuses you? The courts decided they should bake the damn cake. If Trump wants to sue Bochelli, he is free to do so.
again, You failed to answer my question - in your opinion - are the liberals the only ones who get to define what prejudices are protected and what prejudices must not be tolerated? You can't discriminate against a same-sex couple , but when you discriminate against someone based on their political views it's ok?

No. I understand that is what Rush, Alex, and Sean told you, but they lied.

No, unfortunately every time you try to speak for anyone other than yourself you lie. But thank you for clearing that up, for 'admitting' you believe that all prejudices - if they are to be squashed - should include Political Prejudices, which means it is illegal for a business or artist to refuse to serve anyone based on Political Prejudice.

No, unfortunately every time you try to speak for anyone other than yourself you lie. But thank you for clearing that up, for 'admitting' you believe that all prejudices - if they are to be squashed - should include Political Prejudices, which means it is illegal for a business or artist to refuse to serve anyone based on Political Prejudice.

Damn......Is that what you think I said? Wow......you are nuts, aren't you?

Forum List

Back