Liberals try to kill defenseless cat claiming it looked like Hitler

I remember reading about this cat when it was born. Liberals are liberals, it doesn't make any difference where they are. They share a hive mind. Liberals here would have done the same thing.

This is a case where I support an eye for an eye.

Beating them senseless is the only thing they'll understand.

RE Alaska wildlife management

Shouldn't open your traps when you have no fucking clue why its happening. It's about maintaining healthy moose and caribou populations, and thus bears AND wolves, and the reality that most wolf packs up here are in places that are absolutely inaccessible except by air (and that includes the villages btw) Alaska has 375 million acres to manage it is absolutely /impossible/ to do so on land alone. We tried stopping the aerial programs to sooth you lower 48 crybabies and our moose and caribou, and subsequently bear and wolf populations suffered massively because of it, it took /years/ for them to recover to healthy numbers. We've been managing our wildlife populations up here since the damned 30s and our wildlife is thriving because of it, we'd never endanger our populations because wildlife is a massive draw for tourists to our state, plus we love our critters. Our predator control systems are wildly successful - pun intended.

Ya'll crybabies have sued Alaska many times over this issue, and every damn time the court comes back that we are actually doing this the best way possible for our state and rules in favor of aerial hunting up here. Yet, you uninformed idiots continue to ignore the judges who actually read all the data and make the same damned decision Alaska wildlife managers did and do - aerial hunting is flat out /necessary/ up here. Stuff your bleeding heart ideological bullshit and find something actually helpful and meaningful to verbally fight against.

Related - Wolf Management in Alaska with an Historic Perspective, Alaska Department of Fish and Game

The problem with the premise of this thread is the implications that ALL liberals approved of or would do something this cruel.
That's simply not the case.
I personally know a few liberals that I'd like to ship to another country but they treat their animals well.

Anytime it's suggested that EVERYONE of any race or political leaning is the same, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

However, I can say that if I personally observe anyone abusing an animal I will intervene. I won't say how.....but it will be effective.

The problem with the premise of this thread is the implications that ALL liberals approved of or would do something this cruel.
That's simply not the case.
I personally know a few liberals that I'd like to ship to another country but they treat their animals well.

Anytime it's suggested that EVERYONE of any race or political leaning is the same, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

However, I can say that if I personally observe anyone abusing an animal I will intervene. I won't say how.....but it will be effective.

And the weirdo ends a decent post with a freakish threat which is supposed to do what? Impress others?

if this doesn't show how severely indoctrinated the nuts are to hate Trump, I don't know what is left. To hate someone that bad and say a gawd dam cat is Hitler, is as bad as calling Trump Hiter they're that stupid.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Nor is it representative of a political ideology.
You know this how?

How do you know it was liberals?

WTF is WRONG with RWNJs that have to constantly LIE?

Just because pino trump lies every day, doesn't mean you have to.

[emoji521]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
A defenceless cat with unique markings was beaten to the brink of death by deranged liberals who thought it looked like Hitler.

Read more at: Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
[emoji767] Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757
===========================

You Trump haters man you've got some real mental issues going on be it minimal, to maxim you fkrs are psychotic nut jobs this takes the cake of you ass holes who take anything you can and say it is Hitler.

Liar.

Nothing at all to do with pino trump and most certainly NOT DONE BY LIBERALS.

This is sick and it does no one any good to lie about it.

Grow a pair.

[emoji521]

Why hasn't the OP been drummed out of here yet? What is wrong with you nuts?

Why haven't you been , oh I know because you are a huge ass kisser.

I am? That's a first.

You post crap like this several times per day. Your accuracy rate is like zero.

This latest story is from 2014 and there is no indication that a human being even touched that cat. Let alone "liberals". You moron.

LoneLaugher is right.

You post the dumbest lies from Infowars as well as that HORRIBLE lie about the slaughter of little babies at Sandy Hook.

Now this LIE?

Do you believe this helps your anti-America goals?

I am? That's a first.

This latest story is from 2014 and there is no indication that a human being even touched that cat. Let alone "liberals". You moron.

I don't think he reads what he posts because he never actually knows what his links say.

No names, no report of arrests....the owner claimed "anti-Nazi thugs" did it because the cat has a Hitler mustache.

Regardless, those responsible should be punished.
The kuntry bumpkin GOP voters around here poison cats and shoot them along with dogs, since the fine GOP voting folks in town like to dump their animals out here in the rural areas not too far from town....

Lol you see their voting registration?

Don't you see anyone in the OP registering as liberals?

Why do you RWNJs always LIE?

[emoji521]

I am? That's a first.

Little ---------------s like you make people puke and your imagination has you believing so many just think you are so great and cool. Shit stain.

WTF do you bother coming to the post for IT IS YOUR ...........................n PROBLEM where OTHERS as they tell me enjoy the post shit stain, and if they don't A.H. try doing what they do STAY THE FK OFF OF THEM CYKA!!
:asshole::anj_stfu:

and for the record ASSHOLE my article is the CURRENT DATE jackass

upload_2017-8-30_19-54-2.png

Forum List

Back