Liberals try to kill defenseless cat claiming it looked like Hitler

Luddly Neddite
LoneLaugher
ricechickie

Take the shame, fellas. This is exactly the kind of shit that your antifa gimps are doing.

They are so sickening rude and disgusting and they do act just like those little ANTIFA pussies too.
Coward and if alone these little bitches would run like little girls. Guaranteed.

this is exactly how low these skanks are

Based Monitored on Twitter

upload_2017-8-30_20-26-18.png

Liberals are all about oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies.

Here's another POS liberal abusing animals.

0.jpg

No, that is a sanctioned hunt silly boy. It is approved by the government and everything. The attack on the cat was a bunch of assholes of limited intellect attempting to kill a pet for no reason other than how it looks. Best for you to work on your appearance too lest they decide they don't like your looks.

Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
A defenceless cat with unique markings was beaten to the brink of death by deranged liberals who thought it looked like Hitler.

Read more at: Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757
===========================

You Trump haters man you've got some real mental issues going on be it minimal, to maxim you fkrs are psychotic nut jobs this takes the cake of you ass holes who take anything you can and say it is Hitler.

I am so hoping this is only fake news.

Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
A defenceless cat with unique markings was beaten to the brink of death by deranged liberals who thought it looked like Hitler.

Read more at: Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

You Trump haters man you've got some real mental issues going on be it minimal, to maxim you fkrs are psychotic nut jobs this takes the cake of you ass holes who take anything you can and say it is Hitler.

I wish it was fake, but i'm pretty sure it's not. There have been multiple articles out where people have been doing crazy shit , because of something looking like Hitler. How about this one, there was a Teapot from Jc Penny's a few years ago some how however it was made they claimed it looked like Hitler and wanted it taken off the market I believe.

© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

Like I said the leftist are freaking clipped :

upload_2017-8-30_23-1-20.png

Adolf Hitler: JCPenney's advert for new kettle resembles Nazi leader

They ended up having to REMOVE IT

upload_2017-8-30_23-2-52.png

© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

I wish it was fake, but i'm pretty sure it's not. There have been multiple articles out where people have been doing crazy shit , because of something looking like Hitler. How about this one, there was a Teapot from Jc Penny's a few years ago some how however it was made they claimed it looked like Hitler and wanted it taken off the market I believe.

Someone once told me of a "what if" society where everyone is given like 10 rounds of special bullets when they are born - to be used as each sees fit in a justifiable killing. A get out of jail free card, if you will.

Long story short. . . if this story is not fake? The fuckheads who did that to this cat would be worthy of more than one round.

© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

View attachment 146773

View attachment 146774

I wonder what they think of Charlie Chaplain.

charlie-chaplin-6.jpg

© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

He's "pretty sure" everyone! Now that's an endorsement if if ever heard one. Mindwars, who knows that Clinton runs a pedophile ring out of a pizza shop and that Sandy Hook never happened, is "pretty sure" that liberals harmed that cat.

That's a lock.

Here's another POS liberal abusing animals.

0.jpg

No, that is a sanctioned hunt silly boy. It is approved by the government and everything. The attack on the cat was a bunch of assholes of limited intellect attempting to kill a pet for no reason other than how it looks. Best for you to work on your appearance too lest they decide they don't like your looks.
Just because a govt. sanctions it doesn't make it right... The same lowlifes that beat a cat because of how it looks are the same assholes that will kill an animal from or with a vehicle..Sorry you can't tell the difference that it is not the animals that are morally deficient, they don't have hair splitters in their social network...Only the so called intellectually superior humans do that..

© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

View attachment 146773

View attachment 146774

I wonder what they think of Charlie Chaplain.

charlie-chaplin-6.jpg
Who do you think Adolph stole his machismo from?

Luddly Neddite
LoneLaugher
ricechickie

Take the shame, fellas. This is exactly the kind of shit that your antifa gimps are doing.

They are so sickening rude and disgusting and they do act just like those little ANTIFA pussies too.
Coward and if alone these little bitches would run like little girls. Guaranteed.

View attachment 146770
How does the posters on USMB own these groups?

Luddly Neddite
LoneLaugher
ricechickie

View attachment 146770

I still haven't seen any evidence that the animal abusers were liberals, Antifa, or even that the cat was abused because of its kilter mustache.

We've got the owner's claim that that's what happened, but no arrests mentioned, no names of perpetrators, no photos.

The one fact from this article is that a cat was abused. I want to know why some people think it wasn't conservatives who abused it? What, would they worship a Kitler?

Luddly Neddite
LoneLaugher
ricechickie

View attachment 146770

I still haven't seen any evidence that the animal abusers were liberals, Antifa, or even that the cat was abused because of its kilter mustache.

We've got the owner's claim that that's what happened, but no arrests mentioned, no names of perpetrators, no photos.

The one fact from this article is that a cat was abused. I want to know why some people think it wasn't conservatives who abused it? What, would they worship a Kitler?
It's a typical Mindwhores thread, little truth and much sophism...

Forum List

Back