Liberals try to kill defenseless cat claiming it looked like Hitler

Here's another POS liberal abusing animals.

0.jpg

In your ignorant hatred you confuse wildlife culling - i.e. controlling and maintaining - with hunting.

There are times when culling is necessary. And when it does it should be done efficiently.

Only an idiot would equate that with beating a cat to death because it looks like Hitler.

0.jpg

In your ignorant hatred you confuse wildlife culling - i.e. controlling and maintaining - with hunting.

There are times when culling is necessary. And when it does it should be done efficiently.

Only an idiot would equate that with beating a cat to death because it looks like Hitler.
Domestic cat population is out of control because of a lack of culling, now eat cat the next time you eat wolves or deer or dogs....

Ya wanna know what this thread is about? Let me demonstrate:

"This is OUTRAGEOUS!! I don't know if it's true, but if it is, it is PROOF that all liberals are animal abusers!! I'll tell you what! If I ever see a nasty liberal even LOOK at a cat the wrong way, I'll hang him from my ceiling with a sharp hook in the taint and bleed him to death!!!"

See?

If you google "hitter cat" you will see dozens of cases of cats with markings that resemble a hitter mustache.....who are loved by liberals and conservatives.

if this doesn't show how severely indoctrinated the nuts are to hate Trump, I don't know what is left. To hate someone that bad and say a gawd dam cat is Hitler, is as bad as calling Trump Hiter they're that stupid.
This is a story from England, so look out at sowing your sophist seeds..

This doesn't change my opinion of the English, I've long thought of them as idiotic savages.

0.jpg

Domestic cat population is out of control because of a lack of culling, now eat cat the next time you eat wolves or deer or dogs....

Liberal population is out of control.

0.jpg

Liberal population is out of control.
It's not govt. sanctioned kill away..

if this doesn't show how severely indoctrinated the nuts are to hate Trump, I don't know what is left. To hate someone that bad and say a gawd dam cat is Hitler, is as bad as calling Trump Hiter they're that stupid.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Nor is it representative of a political ideology.
You know this how?

How do you know it was liberals?

WTF is WRONG with RWNJs that have to constantly LIE?

Just because pino trump lies every day, doesn't mean you have to.

[emoji521]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
it fits what I know of regressives to a T.

0.jpg

No, that is a sanctioned hunt silly boy. It is approved by the government and everything. The attack on the cat was a bunch of assholes of limited intellect attempting to kill a pet for no reason other than how it looks. Best for you to work on your appearance too lest they decide they don't like your looks.
Just because a govt. sanctions it doesn't make it right... The same lowlifes that beat a cat because of how it looks are the same assholes that will kill an animal from or with a vehicle..Sorry you can't tell the difference that it is not the animals that are morally deficient, they don't have hair splitters in their social network...Only the so called intellectually superior humans do that..

Wolves are predators and in some areas of Alaska they have killed off most of the native game so go after the domestic. That's why it is legal to hunt them. The same people who would beat a cat to death for its looks are the same type of scumbags who will murder a person because they don't like the way they look, or act, or whom they have sex with. The person who hunts the wolf, won't.

You need to educate yourself. One group engages in legal, sanctioned hunts, against animals that while beautiful, are a threat to livestock. The other is a group of sociopaths.

Huge dif.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back