Liberals want paper work to prove you got vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that racist? I mean if minorities aren't smart enough to get an ID and carry it. How will they get the vaccine and remember to carry the proof they got it? That's just racist!
We're out on the farm, and it's time to turn over the dungpile at the doctor's office with a pitchfork and go through it with a fine toothed comb. Those doctors have a lot more to answer for than they're letting on.

The Klanocrats will make everyone wear a letter on their clothes.
coronapaperskjhakdha.jpg

Isn't that racist? I mean if minorities aren't smart enough to get an ID and carry it. How will they get the vaccine and remember to carry the proof they got it? That's just racist!
@ jkg; the statist left believes in anything that WILL EMPOWER GOVERNMENT for omnipotent human government is their god of choice.

The thread premise is a lie.

There’s no link to the source documenting that the Head Liberal – the person who speaks for all liberals and represents all liberals – advocates for any such thing.

The thread premise is a lie.

There’s no link to the source documenting that the Head Liberal – the person who speaks for all liberals and represents all liberals – advocates for any such thing.
Why are you against voter id?

View attachment 431017
But liberals are against this at the voting booth!
Still no link – just lies.
Conservatives are back to playing the race card at every turn....their true colors.
The reason you loons give about voter id, is minorities can't get an id. I'm not the one playing the race card.

When public schools asked for vaccination records to enroll your kid in school -- did you say equally idiotic shit that you are saying now??

Doubt it......

You just whining like a bitch because your cult leader lost the election....cry harder...

View attachment 431017
Conservatives are back to playing the race card at every turn....their true colors.
The reason you loons give about voter id, is minorities can't get an id. I'm not the one playing the race card.

Yes you are. Especially with reference to the vaccinations. I would say it's beneath you but whenever we think blobbers have hit rock bottom...you guys start digging.

When public schools asked for vaccination records to enroll your kid in school -- did you say equally idiotic shit that you are saying now??

Doubt it......

You just whining like a bitch because your cult leader lost the election....cry harder...
What does this have to do with the election?

View attachment 431017

Yes you are. Especially with reference to the vaccinations. I would say it's beneath you but whenever we think blobbers have hit rock bottom...you guys start digging.
You loons cry out that minorities cannot get an ID to vote. I'm just stating facts.

Doubt it......

What does this have to do with the election?
We are talking about vaccination records

Yet yo bitch ass and your Trump circle jerk teammates are now whining about voter ID among other irrelevant BS -- which is what you goofy muthafuckas do when you butt hurt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back