Liberals, why champion illegal liabilities and ridicule the wealthy?

Liberal's end game, grant amnesty and the right to vote in our elections for those millions of illegals to cancel out the votes of Americans voting Republican and usher in Dem's control of congress for another 40 year stretch.
That's why reagan signed the amnesty papers, to get illegals to vote for democrats, man you have that strategy in a box don't cha?

No he agreed to that amnesty then Dem's fucked him over by not securing the border as they had promised to do in exchange. He later said it was a huge mistake to compromise on that issue with Dems, no doubt because they are backstabbing assholes.

The President secures the border- not Congress.

You have no idea how government works.

LOL- love how you supported your statement.

Yes- the President secures the border- not Congress.

Where does he get the money to do that genius, someone straighten out this fool ^^^

I'm really trying hard to understand the logic...help me please.
You will fight to the death and advocate for your beloved illegals to continue pouring in here by the millions knowing full well the vast majority of them and their offspring will be taxpayer funded liabilities their entire lives.

You ridicule the wealthy positive contributing REAL Americans as if they're the enemy of the nation.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here to work- and pay more into our system than they take out. That being said- this liberal is for a comprehensive system that allows for legal temporary labor from Mexico for jobs in Agriculture and other industries that cannot find affordable labor- but prevents illegal labor in high paying jobs such as Construction. I am also in favor of heavily penalizing those who hire illegal labor- and in favor of securing our borders.

I don't ridicule all of the wealthy- I do ridicule those worthy of ridicule. However, just because a person is wealthy doesn't mean that they have necessarily contributed positively for all Americans- there are wealthy who have gotten rich screwing over Americans in real estate deals, and financial scams.

The wealthy are not our enemy- but neither are hard working immigrants that American business's are employing.

"The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here to work- and pay more into our system than they take out."
How and where do you people come up with this shit?
Let me break this down for:
The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:
Gustavo and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Gustavo works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week, Gustavo grosses $500 per week in income, cash, no taxes withheld.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Gustavo and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Gustavo's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.Do your own math bud....YOU'RE CONFUSED!
Further, drive through any predominantly Hispanic community...they're complete shitholes....trash and filth line the streets, front yards look like junk yards....Gustavo throws his Modello cans out the window of his piece of shit uninsured 1980's Toyota pickup while Guadalupe throws dirty diapers out the passenger side....pit bulls and chihuahuas running the streets, graffiti, bright yellow shithole homes. 40 year old Gustavo stares at my 14 year old daughter like a Lion stares down its prey in the wild. These people are shameless human cockroaches...they degrade every neighborhood they inhabit...they don't know any better...they're thirdworlders and that's what they do.

You champion for men in dresses but ridicule Christians.
How are these philosophies put together in your head?

How about if I champion for those who need championing? Generally Christians in the United States are in a position of power- but this liberal thinks that the vast majority of Christians are good people but there are some Christians that yes- deserve ridicule.

And there are some men who where dresses who likely deserve ridicule- but the majority of them are good people too- and don't deserve to discriminated against.

Do you think that either transgender or Christians deserve to be discriminated against?

It's not really about discriminating against one group or another...it's about the weird ideology of advocating and praising odd negative behaviors and denouncing normalcy and productive behaviors.

That's why reagan signed the amnesty papers, to get illegals to vote for democrats, man you have that strategy in a box don't cha?

No he agreed to that amnesty then Dem's fucked him over by not securing the border as they had promised to do in exchange. He later said it was a huge mistake to compromise on that issue with Dems, no doubt because they are backstabbing assholes.
The president can increase border patrol with a stroke of a pen, a president can also veto....So don't play that ploy with me trying to make Reagan all innocent..He had a soft heart for them and was from California where Berkley started the sanctuary city when Reagan was president...

Obama increased border patrol to more than 18,500. If one considers how much of the border can be guarded, those people are practically holding hands. Thing is, RWNJs, alt right and the like never consider the practical circumstances.
They claim it 's an open border yet for some reason the drug smugglers keep getting caught trying to catapult weed over the existing wall and digging tunnels....

Yeah- i have never figured out that 'open border' thingie- the RWNJ never were making that claim under Bush, but suddenly under Obama we had an 'open border'- even though the number of illegals crossing went down.

Hussein did nothing but create a revolving door at our borders. He incentivized the cockroaches like no other POTUS has. He'd waste taxpayer cash bussing them back to Mexico only to make it clear: "Now don't get caught next time. Drop your silver tooth anchor quickly and receive your golden ticket and free pass to fuck American's for life."

You will fight to the death and advocate for your beloved illegals to continue pouring in here by the millions knowing full well the vast majority of them and their offspring will be taxpayer funded liabilities their entire lives.

You ridicule the wealthy positive contributing REAL Americans as if they're the enemy of the nation.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here to work- and pay more into our system than they take out. That being said- this liberal is for a comprehensive system that allows for legal temporary labor from Mexico for jobs in Agriculture and other industries that cannot find affordable labor- but prevents illegal labor in high paying jobs such as Construction. I am also in favor of heavily penalizing those who hire illegal labor- and in favor of securing our borders.

I don't ridicule all of the wealthy- I do ridicule those worthy of ridicule. However, just because a person is wealthy doesn't mean that they have necessarily contributed positively for all Americans- there are wealthy who have gotten rich screwing over Americans in real estate deals, and financial scams.

The wealthy are not our enemy- but neither are hard working immigrants that American business's are employing.

"The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here to work- and pay more into our system than they take out."
The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:"

Let me break this down.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come to the United States to work- and pay more in our system than they take out.

Most illegal immigrants in the United States are single
Most illegal immigrants in the United States work.
Most illegal immigrants in the United States pay taxes- income and sales
Most illegal immigrants in the United States pay into Social Security- and will never be able to get any benefits from SS.

The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:"

Let me break this down.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come to the United States to work- and pay more in our system than they take out.

Most illegal immigrants in the United States are single
Most illegal immigrants in the United States work.
Most illegal immigrants in the United States pay taxes- income and sales
Most illegal immigrants in the United States pay into Social Security- and will never be able to get any benefits from SS.

Who got you to believe this fictional bunch of bullshit?
Links to census data from a credible source?

Forum List

Back