Liberate the outdoors only? Desantis says he won't liberate bars and movie theaters yet

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I was a little confused. I did not realize that right-wing protests against the lockdowns were aimed at liberating "citizens who wish to do outdoors stuff" alone.

[

I was a little confused. I did not realize that right-wing protests against the lockdowns were aimed at liberating "citizens who wish to do outdoors stuff" alone.

[

Well shoot...I have been enjoying the great outdoors free of the company of hominids.

[

Love to do outdoors stuff. Last 60 mile kayak over-nite trip was solo. A lot of people my age are not cut out for it anymore.

[

Where did DeSantis say anything about liberating the outdoors only? And who are you quoting in the comment about protesters liberating "citizens who wish to do outdoors stuff" alone? I'm just confused about why you posted this, as the linked tweet doesn't match the thread title or your commentary.

The whole "liberate" thing was invented by the orange whore and his cronies. It means absolutely nothing. Pitch in, act safe, protect yourself and your fellow human beings.

[

Love to do outdoors stuff. Last 60 mile kayak over-nite trip was solo. A lot of people my age are not cut out for it anymore.

Tip of the cap, 60 miles overnight in a kayak is badass in my book.

The whole "liberate" thing was invented by the orange whore and his cronies. It means absolutely nothing. Pitch in, act safe, protect yourself and your fellow human beings.
..I've always thought it best to screw your buddy before he screws you

So you don't want to live in a society. We Americans are some 320+ ,million people. the right-wingers seem to want to retreat to some deserted island somewhere where they can isolated. Find this island, Report back.

So you don't want to live in a society. We Americans are some 320+ ,million people. the right-wingers seem to want to retreat to some deserted island somewhere where they can isolated. Find this island, Report back.
hahahhahahahaha
...the leftists are the ones who whined like BABIES when Mr Trump won and said they would leave
waaaaaawwwwaaaaa ..'''''we didn't win''''--just like 2nd graders

[

Did you attended some sort of CNN online journalism seminar?

Cuz what he said isn't what you are reporting.

DeSantis is right. The outdoors is the safest and smartest place to start reopening the economy. I just wish our imbecilic governor in Pa. would have that level of wisdom. Unfortunately, that asshole is in cahoots with other blue state governors who are obsessed with beating Trump in Nov, even if it kills the working people. Wolf is too stupid to open the 700 Pa. golf courses which would result in around 2 million a day in income. Him and his transvestite Dept. of health head, both Harvard products, have taken stupid to new levels. Effin idiots.

[

That depends if he was going upstream or downstream, doesn't it?

[

[

That's a lot of hours in a kayak regardless. I couldn't do it.

[

[

Going downstream at 3 mph (think slower than waking speed) would get you 72 miles.

[

[

Going downstream at 3 mph (think slower than waking speed) would get you 72 miles.

That's 24 hours in a kayak. Give it a shot and let us know how easy it was.

[

Enjoyed it. Cumberland river from spillway at Barkley Damn in Kentucky up to the Ohio river. First day was perfect. River high, sunshine, warm but not hot. camped on island where Cumberland joined Ohio at Smithland, Ky, Packed up and came down Ohio River to Foot of Broadway in Paducah, Ky. Second day kinda rough. Turned colder over-nite. Big storms started about 4 A.M. that morning with warnings out, but slept warm and dry in my tent. After hot breakfast and repacking kayak that morning, paddled down the Ohio to Paducah into a strong enough headwind to heavy whitecap the river and make it necessary to tack back and fourth on the Kentucky side to avoid the waves striking the yak at 90 Deg. and avoid tipping, but had to go ahead and make Paducah, as that is where I had had the jeep dropped off. Cellphone went down mid morning due to family trying to check in on me by voice. Made wife call everybody and tell quit calling, because dangerous to quit paddling to take call, hated to not answer, but too late and solar battery pack no good in storm. Made it, and chalked it up to another good adventure.

Forum List

Back