Libertarian neo nazi barred from entering Canada

Invictus, a 32-year-old lawyer, represented the former head of the neo-Nazi group American Front in 2014. His client, Marcus Faella, had been sentenced to six months in jail on domestic terrorism charges.

Yeah he sounds like ole Hitler reincarnated there! He DEFENDED a person charged with a crime! IMAGINE THAT! a lawyer DEFENDED someone! WHEW! big story there....now Canada the land of banning guns and free speech is banning lawyers because of who they represented. Amazing. Of course the libtards would cheer this.

Cheering banning someone because they have different beliefs than you....yea that's those nanny state libtards we know! This patriot is actually on my friends list on FB :) He has some AWESOME videos as well.
You left out the "I"

What's 'Nazi' about his party? So if you aren't pro-Jewish you suddenly become a Nazi? If you don't support white genocide, that makes you a Nazi? These scum are going to be overthrown. Finally, the people have figured them out.

What's 'Nazi' about his party? So if you aren't pro-Jewish you suddenly become a Nazi? If you don't support white genocide, that makes you a Nazi? These scum are going to be overthrown. Finally, the people have figured them out.

The Libbos have gone back to calling everyone a Nazi. They had stopped for a few years.

His party have disowned him. The Canadian authorities have called him a nazi.

Invictus, 32, is an adherent of a religion called Thelema, established in the early 1900s by occultist Aleister Crowley. Invictus was expelled from the religion’s fraternal organization, Ordo Templi Orientis, but denies Wyllie’s specific claim about dismembering a goat.

“I have never dismembered a goat in my life. I have performed animal sacrifices as part of my religion,”

Two ThumbsGold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+8,398

New

Blood-drinking Florida Senate candidate barred from Canada over neo-Nazi ties

Way to go Canada.
HYPOCRIT!

Every leftist hated on cons for wanting to keep muslims out of the country, but it's cool for another country to keep out 1 guy for some bs conections

fuck all of you evil piles of shit

Dot Com Two Thumbs asked for someone to copy and paste this for ya.

Did the neo-nazi thing keep him out or the blood drinking.

Augustus Invictus is his name. The shallow end of the gene pool I'm guessing. Last year, Invictus admitted to sacrificing a goat “to the god of the wilderness” and drinking its blood.

All that said they should let him in and speak. This guy would be an usher at a trump event and we let trump speak. And "sacrificing a goat to the god of the wilderness”, that is some old-school SS Guard Nazi crap.

But let him speak. The KKK gets to pollute the air at every confederate flag lowering.

Augustus Invictus is his name. The shallow end of the gene pool I'm guessing. Last year, Invictus admitted to sacrificing a goat “to the god of the wilderness” and drinking its blood.

All that said they should let him in and speak. This guy would be an usher at a trump event and we let trump speak. And "sacrificing a goat to the god of the wilderness”, that is some old-school SS Guard Nazi crap.

But let him speak. The KKK gets to pollute the air at every confederate flag lowering.
If I have ever seen so much bullshit and pulling shit out of one's ass this is it ^^^

If I have ever seen so much bullshit and pulling shit out of one's ass this is it ^^^
You must know this inbred personally. I'm pretty sure he had sex with the goat prior to sacrificing it.

The Libertarian Party has already disavowed this assclown. No real Libertarian would associate with neo-Nazis.

Forum List

Back