Libertarians use the same deceptive politics that liberals use

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've always notice that when 'liberals' get some of what they wanted they treat it as a first step towards their overall goal. It is a little deceptive because they tell you that their overall goal won't happen. It usually does because they know that they can slowly walk the public over to their idea. It is the reason why 'liberals' don't shut up after they have accomplished some piece of legislation they want.

Libertarians do the same shit. Years ago I watched Garry Johnson tell people how he was going to legalize marijuana. He basically said that medical marijuana would get people use to the idea and then slowly push for more uses of it until eventually the public is OK with it. I'm for the decriminalization of drugs but I thought that it was deceptive to tell people that you weren't going for the full legalization of marijuana only to have that as your main objective.

DOesn't anyone get tired of these movements using deception to get what they want?

Are you retarded?

The style one works with, whatever it might be, has absolutely nothing to do with what their political philosophy is. That's utterly absurd.

This should not have to be pointed out to a presumably grown adult.

Forum List

Back