🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

What It’s Like to Be a Celibate Pedophile

Libs trying to normalize it via trying to get more liberals to feel empathy for fucking freaks who should be forced organ donors.

Normalize what? NOT fucking kids? I'm pretty sure that's already normalized.
No, trying to normalize the abnormal like desiring children for sex. Pedophiles have to be kept away from children. That's not normal. Well, maybe to you it is.

The entire article is about a man NOT fucking kids. About how its wrong and he won't do it.

Sorry, I can't go along with this being a "liberal agenda". I have such a person in my own family and I don't think he should be killed just because he's got an involuntary attraction to children. That's some serious, pathological aggression to suggest that. Celibate pedophiles exist and carry that dark secret with an invincible resolve never to carry out their fantasies in real life.

Contrast that to DATELINE MSNBC's series "To Catch A Predator" where pedophile men drive for hundreds of miles to have sex with a 13 year old girl they think they met online. More disturbing, these men are often teachers, youth pastors, cops, or are themselves fathers with daughters the same age as the lure.

Pedophilia is a sexual disorder and there's something to be said for those who have it through no fault of their own but also have a conscience, knowing that sexual child abuse is wrong and causes irreparable harm.

Contrast that to the assholes at NAMBLA who try to argue it's a good thing.

Libs trying to normalize it via trying to get more liberals to feel empathy for fucking freaks who should be forced organ donors.

No, trying to normalize the abnormal like desiring children for sex. Pedophiles have to be kept away from children. That's not normal. Well, maybe to you it is.

The entire article is about a man NOT fucking kids. About how its wrong and he won't do it.
Just to make sure, he should be forced to undergo a Lorena Bobbit procedure.

They don't care what the article actually says. Facts are usually lost in conversations on this topic, supplanted by blind, irrational hate.

Obviously pedophilia is a mental illness. That is sooooo messed up. I could never feel pity for them. I think they should be killed or locked up forever.

Just to make sure, he should be forced to undergo a Lorena Bobbit procedure.

Mutilation, murder or incarceration....for a man who hasn't fucked any kids, nor committed any crime.

No.

And the thread is about normalizing that condition.

Normalizing NOT fucking kids? That's already normal.

Sorry, I can't go along with this being a "liberal agenda". I have such a person in my own family and I don't think he should be killed just because he's got an involuntary attraction to children. That's some serious, pathological aggression to suggest that. Celibate pedophiles exist and carry that dark secret with an invincible resolve never to carry out their fantasies in real life.

Contrast that to DATELINE MSNBC's series "To Catch A Predator" where pedophile men drive for hundreds of miles to have sex with a 13 year old girl they think they met online. More disturbing, these men are often teachers, youth pastors, cops, or are themselves fathers with daughters the same age as the lure.

Pedophilia is a sexual disorder and there's something to be said for those who have it through no fault of their own but also have a conscience, knowing that sexual child abuse is wrong and causes irreparable harm.

You ever read a post, that makes you rethink everything you've ever read from a given poster; changing the way you view them forever...? I have.

You ever read a post, that makes you rethink everything you've ever read from a given poster; changing the way you view them forever...? I have.
Don't know what you're saying.

Normalizing NOT fucking kids? That's already normal.
Of course it is. But this is about people who have to make conscious choices to be normal. That's not normal.

The problem is that they still WANT to have sex with children. In MANY cases they in fact do end up doing it. Those people need to be weeded out of the gene pool.

Obviously pedophilia is a mental illness. That is sooooo messed up. I could never feel pity for them. I think they should be killed or locked up forever.
I think sexual abusers of children should be locked up forever. I don't agree with releasing them as registered sex offenders with such a high probability of recidivism. But that's not what we're talking about here. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken. Once it happens, the dog cannot be rehabilitated. But we're talking about pedophiles who never crossed the line.

I think sexual abusers of children should be locked up forever. I don't agree with releasing them as registered sex offenders with such a high probability of recidivism. But that's not what we're talking about here. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken. Once it happens, the dog cannot be rehabilitated. But we're talking about pedophiles who never crossed the line.

That doesn't mean that they won't in the future. The desire to do so is there. One thing, I would never trust the words of a PEDOPHILE. Lol.

Don't know what you're saying.

That's either a huge compliment....or a huge dig.

That doesn't mean that they won't in the future. The desire to do so is there. One thing, I would never trust the words of a PEDOPHILE. Lol.

That's a nonsense argument, as there's no guarantee that ANYONE won't 'do something' in the future. By your reasoning, just because a man hasn't raped a woman doesn't mean he won't.

So we'd need to kill him or imprison him forever.

Worse, your reasoning mandates that we put any man who even *wanted* to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him in jail for rape. Or just execute him.

Even though he's raped no one.

Forum List

Back