Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

I think sexual abusers of children should be locked up forever. I don't agree with releasing them as registered sex offenders with such a high probability of recidivism. But that's not what we're talking about here. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken. Once it happens, the dog cannot be rehabilitated. But we're talking about pedophiles who never crossed the line.

That doesn't mean that they won't in the future. The desire to do so is there. One thing, I would never trust the words of a PEDOPHILE. Lol.
You might feel different if that pedophile was a family member who has always proven honest and trustworthy.

Nope. I would not. I hate pedos. I would totally want that person locked up forever, ESPECIALLY if it was a family member of mine. In fact, I would be recommending it. I would also be making DARN sure my child was never alone with this "person."
So you admit you just hate them for who they are, no matter how unimpeachable their conduct. Irrational.

And my 4 kids are never alone with him nor does he try to be alone with them. He prevents even the possibility of temptation by avoiding any opportunity. I mean, what more do you expect from someone with a condition they never asked for except to control what they do with it? Your hatred is completely devoid of reason.

Get them out of society and away from kids. That's the answer. They are lower than the lowest gutter scum in the world.
People are scum because of what they do, not because of their affliction. Irrational hatred.

Whether or not they've acted on their impulses, is rather irrelevant.

Actually its immediately relevant. As its the difference between a 'thought crime' and an ACTUAL crime.

We don't punish or imprison people for things they think about doing, but never do. We imprison people for things they've actually done.

You're demanding we put people in prison on desire alone. And by that standard, any man who has ever wanted to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.......should be put in prison for rape. Or killed.

Um, no.

Wanting to rape kids and have sex with a grown woman or man? Two completely different things.

You might feel different if that pedophile was a family member who has always proven honest and trustworthy.

Nope. I would not. I hate pedos. I would totally want that person locked up forever, ESPECIALLY if it was a family member of mine. In fact, I would be recommending it. I would also be making DARN sure my child was never alone with this "person."
So you admit you just hate them for who they are, no matter how unimpeachable their conduct. Irrational.

And my 4 kids are never alone with him nor does he try to be alone with them. He prevents even the possibility of temptation by avoiding any opportunity. I mean, what more do you expect from someone with a condition they never asked for except to control what they do with it? Your hatred is completely devoid of reason.

Get them out of society and away from kids. That's the answer. They are lower than the lowest gutter scum in the world.

Punishing or killing people for something that they've never done isn't the answer to *anything*.

Sure it is. Wanting to have sex with kiddies should be a capital punishment offense, and I am normally anti capital punishment, but for this group, I would make an exception. Scourges on society and the world.
Did you read the article? He doesn't want to have sex with children.

That doesn't mean that they won't in the future. The desire to do so is there. One thing, I would never trust the words of a PEDOPHILE. Lol.

People are scum because of what they do, not because of their affliction. Irrational hatred.

Nope, pedophiles are the biggest scumbags on the planet. Losers, disgusting, pathetic, worthless, gross, and the list goes on and on.

Punishing or killing people for something that they've never done isn't the answer to *anything*.

Sure it is. Wanting to have sex with kiddies should be a capital punishment offense, and I am normally anti capital punishment, but for this group, I would make an exception. Scourges on society and the world.

The topic of the thread is pedophiles and whether we should "accept" their sick proclivities. I say no.

Nope, pedophiles are the biggest scumbags on the planet. Losers, disgusting, pathetic, worthless, gross, and the list goes on and on.
Child molesters are. People can only control their actions. Expecting them to control their psychological condition is irrational.

Child molesters are. People can only control their actions. Expecting them to control their psychological condition is irrational.

I don't care, as I thought I made clear. I have no pity for them.

Desire isn't a crime. Crime requires you do something. We don't prosecute people for thought crimes. The closest we come is enhancing OTHER criminal acts with motivations.

And the guy in question has committed NO criminal act, victimized no one, taken nothing from anyone.

Your reasoning is a fascist, incoherent mess that falls apart with any consistent application. We're not doing any of it.

The topic of the thread is pedophiles and whether we should "accept" their sick proclivities. I say no.
The topic of the thread is the article you didn't read.

Actually its immediately relevant. As its the difference between a 'thought crime' and an ACTUAL crime.

We don't punish or imprison people for things they think about doing, but never do. We imprison people for things they've actually done.

You're demanding we put people in prison on desire alone. And by that standard, any man who has ever wanted to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.......should be put in prison for rape. Or killed.

Um, no.

Wanting to rape kids and have sex with a grown woman or man? Two completely different things.
...And that's where you hit a "grey" area. When do they stop being "kids", and then start being "grown"?

Desire isn't a crime. Crime requires you do something. We don't prosecute people for thought crimes. The closest we come is enhancing OTHER criminal acts with motivations.

And the guy in question has committed NO criminal act, victimized no one, taken nothing from anyone.

Your reasoning is a fascist, incoherent mess that falls apart with any consistent application. We're not doing any of it.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently. That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.

Um, no.

...And that's where you hit a "grey" area. When do they stop being "kids", and then start being "grown"?

When they aren't developing anymore and are emotionally and mentally an adult, like age 18 at least, if not higher. Ever observe a group of teenagers? They are children still, obviously. Having been one and raised one, I know.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently. That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Anyone pursuing CHILDREN under age 18 who is an ADULT, well into his 20s or 30s, is a sick pathetic loser bastard. There is a reason why those people are made fun of and socially ostracized.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently.

Nope. We're not killing or incarcerating anyone for a 'thought crime'.

That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.

Murdering someone when they've commited no crime nor harmed anyone isn't the 'right thing to do'.

Its quite the opposite actually. As the consistent application of your own 'thought crime' logic demonstrates when we'd have to kill pretty much every man and woman in the country under your standards.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Oh well. The topic isn't about me, and I really couldn't care less what you, some strange man on the internet, thinks about anything to be honest. Lol.

Place them in the sky. We will all see them.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently.
Nope. We're not killing or incarcerating anyone for a thought crime.

That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.

Murdering someone when they've commited no crime nor harmed anyone isn't the 'right thing to do'.

Its quite the opposite actually. As the consistent application of your own 'thought crime' logic demonstrates when we'd have to kill pretty much every man and woman in the country under your standards.

Fix your post. I see no reply here.

The topic of the thread is the article you didn't read.

Reading is hard.

Place them in the sky. We will all see them.

Hopefully not. I don't want to see them, think about them, or live amongst them.

Forum List

Back