Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

Obviously pedophilia is a mental illness. That is sooooo messed up. I could never feel pity for them. I think they should be killed or locked up forever.
I think sexual abusers of children should be locked up forever. I don't agree with releasing them as registered sex offenders with such a high probability of recidivism. But that's not what we're talking about here. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken. Once it happens, the dog cannot be rehabilitated. But we're talking about pedophiles who never crossed the line.

That doesn't mean that they won't in the future. The desire to do so is there. One thing, I would never trust the words of a PEDOPHILE. Lol.
You might feel different if that pedophile was a family member who has always proven honest and trustworthy.

Obviously pedophilia is a mental illness. That is sooooo messed up. I could never feel pity for them. I think they should be killed or locked up forever.
I think sexual abusers of children should be locked up forever. I don't agree with releasing them as registered sex offenders with such a high probability of recidivism. But that's not what we're talking about here. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken. Once it happens, the dog cannot be rehabilitated. But we're talking about pedophiles who never crossed the line.

That doesn't mean that they won't in the future. The desire to do so is there. One thing, I would never trust the words of a PEDOPHILE. Lol.
You might feel different if that pedophile was a family member who has always proven honest and trustworthy.

Nope. I would not. I hate pedos. I would totally want that person locked up forever, ESPECIALLY if it was a family member of mine. In fact, I would be recommending it. I would also be making DARN sure my child was never alone with this "person."

That's a nonsense argument, as there's no guarantee that ANYONE won't 'do something' in the future. By your reasoning, just because a man hasn't raped a woman doesn't mean he won't.

So we'd need to kill him or imprison him forever.

Worse, your reasoning mandates that we put any man who even *wanted* to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him in jail for rape. Or just execute him.

Even though he's raped no one.
This is a completely different dynamic. This is about someone with a skewed sex drive. An instinct. That can't be changed nor is it a matter of choice. Ask any homo.

That's a nonsense argument, as there's no guarantee that ANYONE won't 'do something' in the future. By your reasoning, just because a man hasn't raped a woman doesn't mean he won't.

Worse, your reasoning mandates that we put any man who even *wanted* to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him in jail for rape. Or just execute him.

Not the same thing at all. This is a person who would like nothing more than to prey on innocent children. Disgusting, and so are you apologists.

I have an in-law who was popped on that TV show. He taught middle school special-ed but insists the one where he was caught was his first trist. Sometimes you don't discover an instinct-driven dishonesty until after the fact.

To me, a pedophile is the MOST disgusting, dirty and evil thing on the planet, right up there next to murderers.

Not the same thing at all. This is a person who would like nothing more than to prey on innocent children. Disgusting, and so are you apologists.

Sure it is. You've insisted that unless we can *guarantee* that someone won't do something in the future....they should be executed or imprisoned permenantly.

Um, no. They shouldn't. Especially when they've *never* done what you want a guarantee they'll 'never' do.

Second, you're equating *desire* alone with the commission of a crime. With punishment so severe that based on desire alone, you want people executed or permenantly imprisoned. Presumably without trial, as they've commited no crimes.

Why then wouldn't a man who has never raped anyone fit your standards? After all, there's no guarantee he'll *never* rape someone.

Why wouldn't anyone who has ever desired a person that doesn't desire them back fit your standards? After all, desire alone is your standard for execution or incarceration.

Sure it is. You've insisted that unless we can *guarantee* that someone won't do something in the future....they should be executed or imprisoned permenantly.

Um, no. They shouldn't. Especially when they've *never* done what you want a guarantee they'll 'never' do.

Second, you're equating *desire* alone with the commission of a crime. With punishment so severe that based on desire alone, you want people executed or permenantly imprisoned. Presumably without trial, as they've commited no crimes.

Why then wouldn't a man who has never raped anyone fit your standards? After all, there's no guarantee he'll *never* rape someone.

Why wouldn't anyone who has ever desired a person that doesn't desire them back fit your standards? After all, desire alone is your standard for execution or incarceration.

Pedophiles should be locked up. Period. End of story.

Then so should any man. Or woman for that matter. Because just because they haven't raped someone.....doesn't mean they won't.

You're *literally* calling for execution or permenant imprisonment.....for 'thought crimes'.

Whether or not they've acted on their impulses, is rather irrelevant. They are dangerous to children, our most precious resource. Get rid of them. We don't need them and their sick twisted thoughts.

Then so should any man. Or woman for that matter. Because just because they haven't raped someone.....doesn't mean they won't.

Men and women who are admitting to wanting to rape children should be locked up or killed.

Whether or not they've acted on their impulses, is rather irrelevant.

Actually its immediately relevant. As its the difference between a 'thought crime' and an ACTUAL crime.

We don't punish or imprison people for things they think about doing, but never do. We imprison people for things they've actually done.

You're demanding we put people in prison on desire alone. And by that standard, any man who has ever wanted to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.......should be put in prison for rape. Or killed.

Um, no.

Nope. I would not. I hate pedos. I would totally want that person locked up forever, ESPECIALLY if it was a family member of mine. In fact, I would be recommending it. I would also be making DARN sure my child was never alone with this "person."
So you admit you just hate them for who they are, no matter how unimpeachable their conduct. Irrational.

And my 4 kids are never alone with him nor does he try to be alone with them. He prevents even the possibility of temptation by avoiding any opportunity. I mean, what more do you expect from someone with a condition they never asked for except to control what they do with it? Your hatred is completely devoid of reason.

Whether or not they've acted on their impulses, is rather irrelevant.

Actually its immediately relevant. As its the difference between a 'thought crime' and an ACTUAL crime.

We don't punish or imprison people for things they think about doing, but never do. We imprison people for things they've actually done.

You're demanding we put people in prison on desire alone. And by that standard, any man who has ever wanted to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.......should be put in prison for rape. Or killed.

Um, no.

Wanting to have sex with little kids should be a crime.

So you admit you just hate them for who they are, no matter how unimpeachable their conduct. Irrational.

And my 4 kids are never alone with him nor does he try to be alone with them. He prevents even the possibility of temptation by avoiding any opportunity. I mean, what more do you expect from someone with a condition they never asked for except to control what they do with it? Your hatred is completely devoid of reason.

Get them out of society and away from kids. That's the answer. They are lower than the lowest gutter scum in the world.

Men and women who are admitting to wanting to rape children should be locked up or killed.

If desire alone is our standard, then anyone who has ever wanted to have sex with someone who isn't interested in them should be put in jail for rape or executed.

If not, why not? This is simply the consistent application of your ludicrous 'thought crime' standard.

Get them out of society and away from kids. That's the answer. They are lower than the lowest gutter scum in the world.

Punishing or killing people for something that they've never done isn't the answer to *anything*.

If desire alone is our standard, then anyone who has ever wanted to have sex with someone who isn't interested in them should be put in jail for rape or executed.

If not, why not? This is simply the consistent application of your ludicrous 'thought crime' standard.

Who cares what you think about it? Do I? No, I do not. That is how I feel, and you certainly are not going to make me feel sorry for some scummy perverted pedo.

Punishing or killing people for something that they've never done isn't the answer to *anything*.

Sure it is. Wanting to have sex with kiddies should be a capital punishment offense, and I am normally anti capital punishment, but for this group, I would make an exception. Scourges on society and the world.

Forum List

Back