Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

Get them out of society and away from kids. That's the answer. They are lower than the lowest gutter scum in the world.

Punishing or killing people for something that they've never done isn't the answer to *anything*.

Sure it is. Wanting to have sex with kiddies should be a capital punishment offense, and I am normally anti capital punishment, but for this group, I would make an exception. Scourges on society and the world.

Desire isn't a crime. Crime requires you do something. We don't prosecute people for thought crimes. The closest we come is enhancing OTHER criminal acts with motivations.

And the guy in question has committed NO criminal act, victimized no one, taken nothing from anyone.

Your reasoning is a fascist, incoherent mess that falls apart with any consistent application. We're not doing any of it.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently. That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Oh, definitely. Once you've started slaughtering people who have committed no crimes for the crimes they MIGHT commit.....but never have, that's a genie you're going to have a very hard time putting back in the bottle.

Whether or not they've acted on their impulses, is rather irrelevant.

Actually its immediately relevant. As its the difference between a 'thought crime' and an ACTUAL crime.

We don't punish or imprison people for things they think about doing, but never do. We imprison people for things they've actually done.

You're demanding we put people in prison on desire alone. And by that standard, any man who has ever wanted to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.......should be put in prison for rape. Or killed.

Um, no.

Wanting to rape kids and have sex with a grown woman or man? Two completely different things.
...And that's where you hit a "grey" area. When do they stop being "kids", and then start being "grown"?

When they aren't developing anymore and are emotionally and mentally an adult, like age 18 at least, if not higher. Ever observe a group of teenagers? They are children still, obviously. Having been one and raised one, I know.
"Like" age 18, or at age 18? If not higher? You don't really seem to have a solid foundation from which you would build your gallows. A gallows that you would seem to use without hesitation.

Actually its immediately relevant. As its the difference between a 'thought crime' and an ACTUAL crime.

We don't punish or imprison people for things they think about doing, but never do. We imprison people for things they've actually done.

You're demanding we put people in prison on desire alone. And by that standard, any man who has ever wanted to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.......should be put in prison for rape. Or killed.

Um, no.

Wanting to rape kids and have sex with a grown woman or man? Two completely different things.
...And that's where you hit a "grey" area. When do they stop being "kids", and then start being "grown"?

When they aren't developing anymore and are emotionally and mentally an adult, like age 18 at least, if not higher. Ever observe a group of teenagers? They are children still, obviously. Having been one and raised one, I know.
"Like" age 18, or at age 18? If not higher? You don't really seem to have a solid foundation from which you would build your gallows. A gallows that you would seem to use without hesitation.

At LEAST 18. 21 would probably be more appropriate. Wait, weren't you in agreement with me? Now you are taking the liberal side? :lol:

Um, no.

In fact you seem to have displayed homicidal desires; but presumably you've not killed anyone yet. Perhaps you should be put to death before you do?

Punishing or killing people for something that they've never done isn't the answer to *anything*.

Sure it is. Wanting to have sex with kiddies should be a capital punishment offense, and I am normally anti capital punishment, but for this group, I would make an exception. Scourges on society and the world.

Desire isn't a crime. Crime requires you do something. We don't prosecute people for thought crimes. The closest we come is enhancing OTHER criminal acts with motivations.

And the guy in question has committed NO criminal act, victimized no one, taken nothing from anyone.

Your reasoning is a fascist, incoherent mess that falls apart with any consistent application. We're not doing any of it.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently. That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Oh, definitely. Once you've started slaughtering people who have committed no crimes for the crimes they MIGHT commit.....but never have, that's a genie you're going to have a very hard time putting back in the bottle.

Pedophiles serve no purpose. They only end up harming kids, and I care about kids a LOT more than about some pervy old loser.

Um, no.

In fact you seem to have displayed homicidal desires; but presumably you've not killed anyone yet. Perhaps you should be put to death before you do?

Sure, I'll volunteer to be the executioner of pedos! Lol. Probably would pay well.

Um, no.

At LEAST 18. 21 would probably be more appropriate. Wait, weren't you in agreement with me? Now you are taking the liberal side? :lol:
There is no liberal side to this. That's what the OP fails to establish.

Pedophiles serve no purpose. They only end up harming kids, and I care about kids a LOT more than about some pervy old loser.

Depression doesn't serve a purpose either. And it can end up harming kids. Should we just start executing or imprisoning people for depression too?

Your logic is an incoherent, fascist mess. No, we're not doing any of that.

Um, no.

I don't disagree with you. I'm helping you build a better argument.
When calling for the death of an individual "like" and "kind of, and "sorta" have no place. you have to be sure.

Depression doesn't serve a purpose either. And it can end up harming kids. Should we just start executing or imprisoning people for depression too?

No, depression is not the same thing at all. You don't have any logic so of course it makes no sense to you! Lol.

No, depression is not the same thing at all. You don't have any logic so of course it makes no sense to you! Lol.
It seems that you are responding from emotional sentiment, rather than logical reasoning.

Its meets all of your criteria of 'having no purpose' and 'possibly harming children'. So you wipe your ass with your own standards again.

Just as any man wanting to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him meets your 'desire is a crime punishable by death' standard. Despite the fact that he's never raped anyone.

Your logic doesn't work when applied. We're not doing any of it.

Depression is like standing on the banks of the Mississippi.

Its meets all of your criteria of 'having no purpose' and 'possibly harming children'. So you wipe your ass with your own standards again.

Just as any man wanting to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him meets your 'desire is a crime punishable by death' standard. Despite the fact that he's never raped anyone.

Your logic doesn't work when applied. We're not doing any of it.

Sure it does. Kill a pedo, save a kid.

Depression is like standing on the banks of the Mississippi.

Do you have something to add to this topic? Is there something you wanted to say?

Forum List

Back