Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

Its meets all of your criteria of 'having no purpose' and 'possibly harming children'. So you wipe your ass with your own standards again.

Just as any man wanting to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him meets your 'desire is a crime punishable by death' standard. Despite the fact that he's never raped anyone.

Your logic doesn't work when applied. We're not doing any of it.

Nope, I never said that. I said pedophiles only, the worst scums on the planet.

It meets all the criteria of your logic.

Your problem.....is that your logic is an incoherent mess, demanding we execute people if they lack a 'purpose'. Or if we can't 'guarantee they won't ever commit a crime', or if they have a desire to do something.

We don't kill people for thought crimes. Your argument breaks at the same place over and over.

We should make an exception for the scummy untrustworthy, useless pedophiles.

No, we should never execute anyone for thoughts.

I disagree. Any guy who wants to have sex with children should be separated from the rest of society. Children's lives are MUCH more important than his life.

It's all relative.

How about if we just castrate them? That would be okay too.

Mutilation.....for committing no crime?

Your reasoning only works if we also castrate any man who has ever wanted to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.

Either desire is a crime...or it isn't.

No, any man who has wanted to have sex with CHILDREN. What is it that you find so hard to understand about the difference between children and adults?

If desire alone mandates punishment, then it should mandate punishment.

And we don't kill people, mutilate them, imprison them or punish them.....when they haven't commited any crime.

Your reasoning only works if we also castrate any man who has ever wanted to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.

No, any man who has wanted to have sex with CHILDREN. What is it that you find so hard to understand about the difference between children and adults?

Get real mama. There is ONLY ONE year difference between a child and an adult.

And if you find out that a child is not of age, you MOVE on, or else you a criminal. Leave minors alone!

What is you find so hard to define? That's the rub. Even you, with all your zeal failed miserably to give a defining difference or concrete age by which to measure? So I ask you your own question. What do you find so hard to understand about the difference between children, and adults?

And we don't kill people, mutilate them, imprison them or punish them.....when they haven't commited any crime.

Chemical castration is already used in other countries. What is your problem with chemically castrating pedos? Are their "rights" more important than those of the children they harm?

Its meets all of your criteria of 'having no purpose' and 'possibly harming children'. So you wipe your ass with your own standards again.

Just as any man wanting to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him meets your 'desire is a crime punishable by death' standard. Despite the fact that he's never raped anyone.

Your logic doesn't work when applied. We're not doing any of it.

Your problem.....is that your logic is an incoherent mess, demanding we execute people if they lack a 'purpose'. Or if we can't 'guarantee they won't ever commit a crime', or if they have a desire to do something.

We don't kill people for thought crimes. Your argument breaks at the same place over and over.

When it is all said and done, we are all one in our flesh.

No, we aren't. Thankfully!

Unless you're an alien. :scratch:

What is you find so hard to define? That's the rub. even you, with all your zeal failed miserably to give a defining difference or concrete age by which to measure? So I ask you your own question. What do you find so hard to understand about the difference between children, and adults?

I thought I already addressed this question? Yes, I did.

Chemical castration is already used in other countries. What is your problem with chemically castrating pedos? Are their "rights" more important than those of the children they harm?

You don't understand salt peter. :rolleyes:

No, we should never execute anyone for thoughts.

I disagree. Any guy who wants to have sex with children should be separated from the rest of society. Children's lives are MUCH more important than his life.

It's all relative.

No it isn't.

Either address the topic, or stop addressing my posts, OR I will have to put you on ignore function. K? Is that clear?

What is you find so hard to define? That's the rub. even you, with all your zeal failed miserably to give a defining difference or concrete age by which to measure? So I ask you your own question. What do you find so hard to understand about the difference between children, and adults?

I thought I already addressed this question? Yes, I did.
No. No you didn't. You expressed that even you didn't have an answer. You gave a response. Not an answer.

Last edited:
What It’s Like to Be a Celibate Pedophile

Libs trying to normalize it via trying to get more liberals to feel empathy for fucking freaks who should be forced organ donors.
Please explain EXACTLY how this is "normalizing" pedophilia? Normalizing pedophilia would mean that there is an attempt is being made to make the act of sex with children acceptable. That is not what's happening here. These people have a problem and apparently know it, they know it's wrong and are struggling with it. They exist for what ever reason- so what would YOU do? With hold support ? Force to into even more emotional isolation than they are already experiencing? And then what do you think would happen? They would then be more likely to actually abuse a child. And what the fuck does this have to do with liberals?

Last edited:

Either address the topic, or stop addressing my posts, OR I will have to put you on ignore function. K? Is that clear?

Is sex the topic. mmmm

When they aren't developing anymore and are emotionally and mentally an adult, like age 18 at least, if not higher. Ever observe a group of teenagers? They are children still, obviously. Having been one and raised one, I know.

Here above. The answer to your question about the differences between children and adults. If they are in a "gray" area, then leave them be.

Is sex the topic. mmmm

No, pedophilia is the topic. You consider that to be "sex" do you?

Anyone who has actually raised a child knows that teenagers are NOT adults. Lol.

Forum List

Back