Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Oh, definitely. Once you've started slaughtering people who have committed no crimes for the crimes they MIGHT commit.....but never have, that's a genie you're going to have a very hard time putting back in the bottle.

Pedophiles serve no purpose. They only end up harming kids, and I care about kids a LOT more than about some pervy old loser.

Depression doesn't serve a purpose either. And it can end up harming kids. Should we just start executing or imprisoning people for depression too?

Your logic is an incoherent, fascist mess. No, we're not doing any of that.

No, depression is not the same thing at all. You don't have any logic so of course it makes no sense to you! Lol.

Its meets all of your criteria of 'having no purpose' and 'possibly harming children'. So you wipe your ass with your own standards again.

Just as any man wanting to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him meets your 'desire is a crime punishable by death' standard. Despite the fact that he's never raped anyone.

Your logic doesn't work when applied. We're not doing any of it.

Nope, I never said that. I said pedophiles only, the worst scums on the planet.

Oh, definitely. Once you've started slaughtering people who have committed no crimes for the crimes they MIGHT commit.....but never have, that's a genie you're going to have a very hard time putting back in the bottle.

Pedophiles serve no purpose. They only end up harming kids, and I care about kids a LOT more than about some pervy old loser.

Depression doesn't serve a purpose either. And it can end up harming kids. Should we just start executing or imprisoning people for depression too?

No, depression is not the same thing at all. You don't have any logic so of course it makes no sense to you! Lol.

Its meets all of your criteria of 'having no purpose' and 'possibly harming children'. So you wipe your ass with your own standards again.

Just as any man wanting to have sex with a woman who isn't interested in him meets your 'desire is a crime punishable by death' standard. Despite the fact that he's never raped anyone.

Sure it does. Kill a pedo, save a kid.

And what kid is saved by killing someone who has never harmed a child?

Again, we don't kill people for thought crimes.

Depression is like standing on the banks of the Mississippi.

Do you have something to add to this topic? Is there something you wanted to say?

I said it all. :D

Where does "honor" come into play"? I see you've moved the goal post to "small children". Is that to suggest you would find that behavior acceptable if it were "large children", or "older children"?

It meets all the criteria of your logic.

Your problem.....is that your logic is an incoherent mess, demanding we execute people if they lack a 'purpose'. Or if we can't 'guarantee they won't ever commit a crime', or if they have a desire to do something.

We don't kill people for thought crimes. Your argument breaks at the same place over and over.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Rape doesn't have pressure. picadilly

Your problem.....is that your logic is an incoherent mess, demanding we execute people if they lack a 'purpose'. Or if we can't 'guarantee they won't ever commit a crime', or if they have a desire to do something.

We don't kill people for thought crimes. Your argument breaks at the same place over and over.

We should make an exception for the scummy untrustworthy, useless pedophiles.

How about if we just castrate them? That would be okay too.

Mutilation.....for committing no crime?

Your reasoning only works if we also castrate any man who has ever wanted to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.

Either desire is a crime...or it isn't.

No, we should never execute anyone for thoughts.

Your reasoning only works if we also castrate any man who has ever wanted to have a sex with a woman who isn't interested in him.

No, any man who has wanted to have sex with CHILDREN. What is it that you find so hard to understand about the difference between children and adults?

When it is all said and done, we are all one in our flesh.

No, we should never execute anyone for thoughts.

I disagree. Any guy who wants to have sex with children should be separated from the rest of society. Children's lives are MUCH more important than his life.

No, any man who has wanted to have sex with CHILDREN. What is it that you find so hard to understand about the difference between children and adults?

Get real mama. There is ONLY ONE year difference between a child and an adult.

When it is all said and done, we are all one in our flesh.

No, we aren't. Thankfully!

Forum List

Back