Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

"They should NOT be having sex, but if they were to have sex, it should be someone of equal age and experience level"

From where do you derive these conclusions? I'm genuinely interested.

Desire isn't a crime. Crime requires you do something. We don't prosecute people for thought crimes. The closest we come is enhancing OTHER criminal acts with motivations.

And the guy in question has committed NO criminal act, victimized no one, taken nothing from anyone.

Your reasoning is a fascist, incoherent mess that falls apart with any consistent application. We're not doing any of it.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently. That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Oh, definitely. Once you've started slaughtering people who have committed no crimes for the crimes they MIGHT commit.....but never have, that's a genie you're going to have a very hard time putting back in the bottle.
It reminds me of a certain Tom Cruise movie that didn't end well. Minority Report, that's it. Thousands of people incarcerated who never committed the crime they were convicted of but people were sure they would, given the opportunity. Movies don't frighten me nearly as much as real life people who think precrime is perfectly fine. THAT terrifies me!

If you aren't lusting after children, you have nothing to worry about. If you are, then chemical castration for you! No mercy!
Take the "you" out of it, unless you're trying to get reported.

Anyhow, chemical castration is a good solution to this "problem."

Did you major in physics in college. LMAO

I did take some psychology classes in college. I was going to be a social worker but then I thought it was too sad and not something I would handle very well. I might just KILL someone with my homicidal tendencies. :D
I'm not so sure you won't.

If I was working with a child who was the victim of a pedo? Yes, I would want to strangle him with my bare hands and stomp on his face with my high heels until he was dead. That about sums up my feelings for pedos and those who prey on the young and naive.

Yeah, just kill them or lock them up permanently. That would be the right thing to do. Separate them from the rest of society, as they are an unhealthy POCK upon humanity.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you, wanting to kill people just because you hate their condition. I think society is more in danger from your type than the subject being interviewed in the article.

Oh, definitely. Once you've started slaughtering people who have committed no crimes for the crimes they MIGHT commit.....but never have, that's a genie you're going to have a very hard time putting back in the bottle.
It reminds me of a certain Tom Cruise movie that didn't end well. Minority Report, that's it. Thousands of people incarcerated who never committed the crime they were convicted of but people were sure they would, given the opportunity. Movies don't frighten me nearly as much as real life people who think precrime is perfectly fine. THAT terrifies me!

If you aren't lusting after children, you have nothing to worry about. If you are, then chemical castration for you! No mercy!

Go report, pussy boy. I don't really care.

"They should NOT be having sex, but if they were to have sex, it should be someone of equal age and experience level"

From living life.

What It’s Like to Be a Celibate Pedophile

Libs trying to normalize it via trying to get more liberals to feel empathy for fucking freaks who should be forced organ donors.
Please explain EXACTLY how this is "normalizing" pedophilia? Normalizing pedophilia would mean that there is an attempt is being made to make the act of sex with children acceptable. That is not what's happening here. These people have a problem and apparently know it, they know it's wrong and are struggling with it. They exist for what ever reason- so what would YOU do? With hold support ? Force to into even more emotional isolation than they are already experiencing? And ten what do you think would happen? They would then be more likely to actually abuse a child. And what the fuck does this have to do with liberals?
It has NOTHING to do with liberals. The OP fails to establish that.

Liberals are the sexist of them all.

Believe me, I was a teenager who had my fair share of disgusting old men try to "put the moves" on me.

You seem passionate in your feelings. Perhaps you could give us something a little more definitive; from which we can all learn? None of us have lived your life so, we might need a little more than ChrisL said so...

Nobody wants to have sex. It just happens. :rolleyes:

Pedophilia is NOT sex.

What's her name says no.

What on earth are you babbling about? Do you have a point to make here?

you seem passionate in your feelings. Perhaps you gave something a little more definitive; from which we can all learn? none of us have lived your life so, we might need a little more than ChrisL said so...

I guess I just know better than you, being a woman and having raised a child. I'm quite SURE that is all it is. I'm not blinded by having a penis.

Go report, pussy boy. I don't really care.
I'm not trying to shut down the conversation. Are you?

I always think it is cute when the left wingers say that the Republicans want to tell you what you can and can't do in the bedroom.....then with a serious face try to tell us that all of the stupid things the left actually tries to control...will stop at the bedroom door...they want to control our wages, our retirement, what kind of toilets we can have, how much pop/soda we can buy at the store, what kind of butter we can have on our popcorn, what kind of light bulbs we can have, how we can date on college campuses, who can speak at colleges and univerisities.....but all of a sudden...when it comes to sex....they will be hands off.......

The left cannot stop trying to control people...and it won't stop at sex either.....

Sorry, I told you all at the beginning that I have NO PITY for child diddlers.
I don't have any pity for people who actually harm children but I do have pitty for you because you seem to be unable to comprehend the implications of what you're advocating.

We as a society have to show some compassion and understanding for those with mental illness and appreciate their efforts and ability to control their impulses. Once they can't, then I agree -put them away.

you seem passionate in your feelings. Perhaps you gave something a little more definitive; from which we can all learn? none of us have lived your life so, we might need a little more than ChrisL said so...

I guess I just know better than you, being a woman and having raised a child. I'm quite SURE that is all it is. I'm not blinded by having a penis.
Oh STFU! Seriously! You're not the only parent here and you just want to kill people you don't like, that's got nothing to do with being a parent.

Forum List

Back