Libs, are you OK with this?

Men beating up women. Ask a biologist what a woman is. But but but reproductive rights. You are all hypocrites

Okay with it?

It helps having any people who view things here not seeing your crap. So I guess I can say '' "Okay with it."

usmb trash.jpg

Oh, if it seemed you actually had something to share, to say people can take the extra step of clicking on your nonsense and being taken off site to X. But with your silly avatar and seriously silly scream name -- why bother?

No, I am not OK with it

I support Transexuals being able to live their lives in their chosen sex.

But I don’t think it applies to women sports.
We have female sports because women cannot physically compete with males. Being mentally a female but physically a male is not the same.

In this case it is not safe to compete

No, I am not OK with it

We have female sports because women cannot physically compete with males. Being mentally a female but physically a male is not the same.

Psst Kamala cosponsored legislation to make it illegal for schools to prohibit boys from playing on girls teams

Okay with it?

It helps having any people who view things here not seeing your crap. So I guess I can say '' "Okay with it."

View attachment 988093

Oh, if it seemed you actually had something to share, to say people can take the extra step of clicking on your nonsense and being taken off site to X. But with your silly avatar and seriously silly scream name -- why bother?
Typical triggered lib

No, I am not OK with it

Bigot
Racist
How dare you?

All jokes aside. This is your first logical post on this board ever. Thank you.

No, I am not OK with it

good for you RW....i couldnt agree more...

Forum List

Back