Libs call for sanitary napkin bins in men's bathrooms

Great quote from the article in the OP:

But Norman Wells, of the Family Education Trust, said: ‘This underlines the madness of the gender ideologues.

‘The simple fact is that women menstruate and men don’t, no matter what the men and women concerned may feel about themselves.’

Mr. Wells just nailed it.

Again I ask......

If these people are males....then why do the require anything more than what it's already standard supply in a typical males restroom??? Males shouldn't need anything other than what a male needs.

It makes sense.

Women who appear to be men, like Chaz Bono and Buck Angel are still biologically female and still get periods unless they have had a hysterectomy.

It makes sense.

Women who appear to be men, like Chaz Bono and Buck Angel are still biologically female and still get periods unless they have had a hysterectomy.
This thought never entered my mind till now...Thanks, thanks alot !
They dont get periods because the testosterone blocks them. If they get periods then it means they arent getting the shots. It means they are hormonally women.

Same thing, let businesses do what they want with their restrooms. I'm damn sure not going to get worked up if I see sanitary napkins in the mens room. Then again, I'm not a vagina.

178847_600.jpg

If I find these in a rest room that is clearly marked as a mens rest room, I will personally rip the bins off the wall.

And they should because you men, especially sell out nigga's and Trump supporting white fucks, all are acting like a bunch of bitches on their periods....so its only fitting that we the american public make sure you don't mess yourselves in public....you bleeding heart nut fucks!!
View attachment 73531

What a typical, foaming-at-the-mouth, frenzied, chaotic TYPICAL Obama supporter this semi-literate noisemaker this is! I think you violent, thuggish liberals need tampons stuffed into every orifice of your bodies so the gamma-ray-toxins that defecate from your twisted souls don't render the earth uninhabitable. I swear, today's Obama-fellatrices make the Jerry Springer show look like a Mensa meeting.
You mad?

I'm still trying to understand something. If they are indeed men....why would they require anything that isn't standard already in a men's room???

Forum List

Back