LIBS - do you miss Obama's "apology tours" where he tells foreigners how much he hate America?

Amerifalcon

Rookie
Jun 7, 2017
He bent over and kissed the ass of any leader that wanted it, there are plenty of pics to prove it.

Why did we allow a gay Muslim illegal immigrant named Baraq Obama to be President for 8 years?

18813979_455550174779009_5285185804087038770_n.jpg

The Leftist democratic cult.....................................

Are you alright mindwars, sounds like you have a war in your brain. Very concerned about your mental health.

He bent over and kissed the ass of any leader that wanted it, there are plenty of pics to prove it.

Why did we allow a gay Muslim illegal immigrant named Baraq Obama to be President for 8 years?

Because he was born in Hawaii and won the damn Electoral College...
Not only that, he won the popular vote, and more than 50% of the vote. As for the rest of your idiocy, it is just that. Now just take the pretty pills that the nice nurse has for you, and go back to your room with the soft walls. Amerifalcon.

Not only that, he won the popular vote, and more than 50% of the vote. As for the rest of your idiocy, it is just that. Now just take the pretty pills that the nice nurse has for you, and go back to your room with the soft walls. Amerifalcon.

You wish him THAT much? Commanding doesn't seem to be working so maybe you should beg. Democrats are good at that!

I was wondering who that was for... I take the pretty pink pills and see rainbows but still know why Obama won...

I was wondering who that was for... I take the pretty pink pills and see rainbows but still know why Obama won...
Should have separated the sentences. The first part was agreeing with what you said, the second two sentences were for Amerfalcon.
His name at the end should have indicated that.

You're lashing out because Trump is going down!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back