Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me, these idiots are starting to infect me...
I'm confused...I thought snowflakes were demtard cry babies

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)
Poor snowflake...

Upset because someone wasn't "Politically Correct" with Ivanka?
The guy was just telling it like it is

Can I get you a Safe Space?
Yep, the Brown Shirters are out in uniform

What's the matter snowflake?

You expect people to act "Politically Correct" just because she is a Trump?

What does 'Politically Correct' have to do with it.

Why didn't he act like he had some manners taught him, instead of acting like he was raised by a pack of wolves?

Isn't that what politically correct means? I thought you liked it when people told it like it is.

So you are stating that illegal immigrants don't get healthcare?

I am going to go out on a limb and say some of them do get subsidized health care. Especially those that are in this country Illegally, but have a baby (Anchor Baby). As far as I can tell, they don't kick out the parents and keep the baby.

Dead bodies are not piled up in the gutter. I see "new" Casts on arms, knee braces, headgear, eyeglasses....all that stuff on WalMart shoppers. Many of them not speaking English, but yet they are "old"?

Ipso-facto bingo bango bongo I am going to ASSume many are Illegally here pushing strollers full of Anchor. Yet these Illegal stroller pushers seem to be on health care?

They should have waited until after Trump ruins the country to yell at her. He hasn't done nothin yet.

And that guy better be careful. Last time Republicans were in charge a guy with his son went up to Dick Chaney in a mall and told him he was ruining the country and Chaney had him arrested right in front of his kid. Just for telling him he sucked.

If anyone should have been arrested it was Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson of South Carolina said Obama lied, but he didn't

Remember this mother fucker?
Wilson told the truth. Obama was lying.
Didn't you read the story? Turns out Wilson was wrong.
So illegal immigrants aren't getting healthcare?

Turns out that Joe's claim was

It was? Better read this.

On the night of September 9, 2009, a still highly popular President Barack Obama spoke spiritedly to a joint session of Congress. He had summoned the members of both parties to introduce his plan to transform American health care.
The promises he made that night were many and, to most in the television audience, at least, sounded fresh. “Nothing in this plan will require you or your employer to change the coverage or the doctor you have,” said the president. “Let me repeat this: nothing in our plan requires you to change what you have.”
Simmering throughout this litany of disinformation was an obscure five-term South Carolina congressman named Joe Wilson. When Obama denounced as false the claim that this proposed health care system “would insure legal immigrants,” Wilson could hold his tongue no longer. “You lie!” he yelled.
Widely chastised at the time, Wilson had to feel vindicated this week when a report surfaced that 42 percent of new Medicaid sign-ups were immigrants, legal and otherwise. This added weight to the recent revelation that most of those newly insured for Obamacare had been insured through Medicaid.

Articles: Joe Wilson Was Right
How many times will you admit trump lied? Or will you all the sudden realize the difference between a promise not delivered and a lie?

They should have waited until after Trump ruins the country to yell at her. He hasn't done nothin yet.

And that guy better be careful. Last time Republicans were in charge a guy with his son went up to Dick Chaney in a mall and told him he was ruining the country and Chaney had him arrested right in front of his kid. Just for telling him he sucked.

If anyone should have been arrested it was Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson of South Carolina said Obama lied, but he didn't

Remember this mother fucker?

So you are stating that illegal immigrants don't get healthcare?
Name one time bush lied. ONE!

Was "read my lips no new taxes" a lie?

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Poor snowflake...

So if I disagree with you politically I can chase down your daughter and berate the shit out of her all day long without you saying a word about it?

What's the matter buttercup?

I never realized conservatives were so sensitive. Now we have to find a safe space for Ivanka so her delicate feelings aren't hurt?

Projection, typical regressive.

Poor snowflake...

Yep, the Brown Shirters are out in uniform

What's the matter snowflake?

What does 'Politically Correct' have to do with it.

Why didn't he act like he had some manners taught him, instead of acting like he was raised by a pack of wolves?

Isn't that what politically correct means? I thought you liked it when people told it like it is.

Were you raised by a pack of wolves as well?

Just because someone uses the manners they were taught in a civilized home, doesn't make them 'PC'.

It was? Better read this.

On the night of September 9, 2009, a still highly popular President Barack Obama spoke spiritedly to a joint session of Congress. He had summoned the members of both parties to introduce his plan to transform American health care.
The promises he made that night were many and, to most in the television audience, at least, sounded fresh. “Nothing in this plan will require you or your employer to change the coverage or the doctor you have,” said the president. “Let me repeat this: nothing in our plan requires you to change what you have.”
Simmering throughout this litany of disinformation was an obscure five-term South Carolina congressman named Joe Wilson. When Obama denounced as false the claim that this proposed health care system “would insure legal immigrants,” Wilson could hold his tongue no longer. “You lie!” he yelled.
Widely chastised at the time, Wilson had to feel vindicated this week when a report surfaced that 42 percent of new Medicaid sign-ups were immigrants, legal and otherwise. This added weight to the recent revelation that most of those newly insured for Obamacare had been insured through Medicaid.

Articles: Joe Wilson Was Right
How many times will you admit trump lied? Or will you all the sudden realize the difference between a promise not delivered and a lie?
It's a lie if there was never any intention of keeping the promise, and Jonathon Gruber confirmed ACA was passed by lying about it.

Ivanka Trump should be used to being accosted by now. After all, her dad wants to date her and said she's a hot lay.

It's not like the JetBlue guy grabbed her pussy. It was just locker room talk.

FOAD, asshole.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

So Obama's kids are fair game now?
Yes. As members of his Administration, you're damned right they are.

And they are adults.

And they are Trump's kids. It's not like they have never heard name calling before. Their dad is the all time champ of insults.

The insolent fuckwit should have been removed mid-flight.

Trumpchopper.jpg

a22d908407c3817b8a3e36cecbedb21c.jpg

We don't want to kill our country...

Hey Ivanka!
Get your stinky pussy off this airplane!
<I love locker room talk>

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

So Obama's kids are fair game now?
Yes. As members of his Administration, you're damned right they are.

And they are adults.

And they are Trump's kids. It's not like they have never heard name calling before.

With her own kids, young kids right there?

You have crossed the line from political to animal, and you are an embarrassment to the human race. the world will be a better place when you are 6 feet under the surface of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back