Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think even you know what you're saying here.
I don't think YOU can comprehend what I am saying, so I will speak slowly....

Liberals are suddenly pissed that a Republican is not acting like an elitist and is doing something that saves money, traveling like an average American? I know it is hard to believe because that is all Liberals do - must be a shock to your system.
I love how you try to define what other people think and act.....like they can all be fit into nice neat little boxes so you don't have to think too hard.

Just more proof that everything I say about them every day is 100% true.

Plus, just another reason to hate them more than you already did.

If I could get away with kicking their teeth out of their arrogant fat faces, I would.
There's that crying....that whining....that sniveling.....we've learned to expect from the likes of you Alt-Righties.

There's that crying....that whining....that sniveling.....we've learned to expect from the likes of you Alt-Righties.

LOL....

Stupid bed wetters...

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

Why didn't she just flash her tits at him. Isn't that how she usually deals with these situations?

Just more proof that everything I say about them every day is 100% true.

Plus, just another reason to hate them more than you already did.

If I could get away with kicking their teeth out of their arrogant fat faces, I would.
Can you die of constipation?
I ask because I'm worried about how full of shit you are

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)
Poor snowflake...

Upset because someone wasn't "Politically Correct" with Ivanka?
The guy was just telling it like it is

Can I get you a Safe Space?

What the hell are you blubbering about weirdo? :cuckoo:

What a shock it sailed over your feeble brain.

^^^ this one is a candidate for a clinical drug trial.

Dipshit, the entire premise of the thread is that one guy on a JetBlue flight represents "All Libs".

Transitive property dictates the dude who shot up Comet Pizza then speaks for all deranged rightwingers who buy every conspiracy peddled by InforWars.

Get it yet? Probably not. Go eat some more glue, fucktard.

^^^ note the obsessive behavior and paranoia :cuckoo:

Holy shit, you're still here. Posting away. Your capacity to absorb abuse is impressive.

I think it has much more to do with your inability to effectively abuse anything. Incompetence is a hallmark of the regressives.

another sick piece of shit shows up in the thread.

It's impossible not to hate these oxygen thieves.

They're parasites. I hope Trump gets the economy rolling again, secures the border, expels the UN and wipes out the EPA.

Then I hope these regressive democrook pukes being emigrating or committing suicide. Whichever gets rid of the faster.

he got off too easy just taking another flight.

I wish they would have voided his tickets and made him pay for the other flight.

This should also apply to a Republican if they verbally assault the family of a Democrat.

It's a classless, chickenshit action.

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)
Poor snowflake...

Upset because someone wasn't "Politically Correct" with Ivanka?
The guy was just telling it like it is

Can I get you a Safe Space?
Yep, the Brown Shirters are out in uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back