Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

How about I verbally assault your family on a plane, because I think you're a moron?

Would that work for you?

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)
Poor snowflake...

Upset because someone wasn't "Politically Correct" with Ivanka?
The guy was just telling it like it is

Can I get you a Safe Space?
Yep, the Brown Shirters are out in uniform

What's the matter snowflake?

You expect people to act "Politically Correct" just because she is a Trump?

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

You're a fucking loon, you really are. Anyone who behaves like that person is also a loon, just as anyone who defends his actions. You fuckers need to grow the fuck up. Adults don't behave like insolent children.

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Poor snowflake...

So if I disagree with you politically I can chase down your daughter and berate the shit out of her all day long without you saying a word about it?

I wish they would have voided his tickets and made him pay for the other flight.

This should also apply to a Republican if they verbally assault the family of a Democrat.

It's a classless, chickenshit action.

He should have been tazed by security and arrested for disorderly conduct

I agree that goes for anyone also. Flying is stressful enough without some asshole raising hell in the cabin.

Poor snowflake...

What does 'Politically Correct' have to do with it.

Why didn't he act like he had some manners taught him, instead of acting like he was raised by a pack of wolves?

Poor snowflake...

We expect people to act civilized, not like unhinged, out of control moonbats everytime they don't get heir way.

Poor snowflake...

So if I disagree with you politically I can chase down your daughter and berate the shit out of her all day long without you saying a word about it?

What's the matter buttercup?

I never realized conservatives were so sensitive. Now we have to find a safe space for Ivanka so her delicate feelings aren't hurt?

Poor snowflake...

We expect people to act civilized, not like unhinged, out of control moonbats everytime they don't get heir way.

Civilized?
You mean like being considerate of others?

All that PC shit went out the window when Trump was elected

Poor snowflake...

I never realized conservatives were so sensitive. Now we have to find a safe space for Ivanka so her delicate feelings aren't hurt?
Real men protect women and children.
You pansy ass homosexual leftists attack them.

Poor snowflake...

What does 'Politically Correct' have to do with it.

Why didn't he act like he had some manners taught him, instead of acting like he was raised by a pack of wolves?
Simply validates the left only love evil.

CTI2L0fWoAE4A25.png:large

The passenger was just being honest with his feelings about Ivanka

Welcome to Trump's America

They're marxist guerrillas,

except they're afraid of guns, pain, stress, mean words directed AT THEM, (anything said about someone they're programmed to hate is fine) exertion, and earning a living.

For such pathetic little pieces of shit you have to conclude they're fucking morons for trying to pick a fight with people who carry guns, deal with stress easy, and aren't bothered by being called Red Neck.

Poor snowflake...

Real men protect women and children.
You pansy ass homosexual leftists attack them.

Poor little snowflake...

Expecting others to protect his feelings

There's that crying....that whining....that sniveling.....we've learned to expect from the likes of you Alt-Righties.

LOL....

Stupid bed wetters...

View attachment 103325

Serious question, what are you celebrating? You act like you get a personal check from Trump every year now because you supported him. He's a billionaire from NYC. You're a nothing from nowhere. I guarantee he hates you.

HE. HATES. YOU.

Poor snowflake...

Ok, I know you're still dazed and confused since the election but...

Right, the guy wasn't "politically correct"
TRUMP HASNT TAKEN OFFICE YET
So, he's not telling it like it is....

The guy is obviously dazed and confused as well...
The only one STILL managing to add more ruin to our country....
OBAMA

He's getting in all he can before he leaves office...
Piece of shit he is!

Stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go now

Poor snowflake...

Ok, I know you're still dazed and confused since the election but...

Right, the guy wasn't "politically correct"
TRUMP HASNT TAKEN OFFICE YET
So, he's not telling it like it is....

The guy is obviously dazed and confused as well...
The only one STILL managing to add more ruin to our country....
OBAMA

He's getting in all he can before he leaves office...
Piece of shit he is!

Stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go now

How, exactly? Provide specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back