Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

So Obama's kids are fair game now?

Why not?

This is Trump's America now. Being PC is bad for our country.......we now, tell it like it is

Once again you idiots get it wrong, and apply it to a woman taking her kids to Florida, on an airplane.

a22d908407c3817b8a3e36cecbedb21c.jpg

We don't want to kill our country...

Hey Ivanka!
Get your stinky pussy off this airplane!
<I love locker rom talk>

What a mighty keyboard commando you are.

At least the asshole on the plane had the balls to do it in public. you just sit behind your keyboard wanking it when progs act like assholes.

It's not like the guy busted in on Ivanka in her dressing room or something.

Miserable example of a human being.

Clearly you don't get the irony.

A Fifth Teen Beauty Queen Says Trump Visited Dressing Room

More of this shit?

it didn't stick the first time.

Exactly, which means you and your ilk approve of it. "Violate our teen daughters, it's cool", was the resounding vote from you and your ilk.

So stop calling other people miserable humans when we condone lesser acts of vile depravity.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Why not?

This is Trump's America now. Being PC is bad for our country.......we now, tell it like it is

Once again you idiots get it wrong, and apply it to a woman taking her kids to Florida, on an airplane.

Oh boo, fucking hoo

Man up Snowflake!

Ivanka doesn't like it let her go crying to her daddy

Why not?

Oh boo, fucking hoo

Man up Snowflake!

You idiots continue to confuse behaviors of assholes to trying to stifle speech in general.

Why not?

Oh boo, fucking hoo

Man up Snowflake!

If she's getting harassed at work, she should quit, says Donald.

Getting harassed on a plane? Get off!

Last edited:

Why not?

Oh boo, fucking hoo

Man up Snowflake!

You idiots continue to confuse behaviors of assholes to trying to stifle speech in general.

Who's stifling what speech?

See, you have to make sense. We don't hand out participation trophies here, snowflake.

Clearly you don't get the irony.

A Fifth Teen Beauty Queen Says Trump Visited Dressing Room

More of this shit?

it didn't stick the first time.

Exactly, which means you and your ilk approve of it. "Violate our teen daughters, it's cool", was the resounding vote from you and your ilk.

So stop calling other people miserable humans when we condone lesser acts of vile depravity.

Who was violated?

How many male fashion designers walk through with guests in dressing rooms all the fucking time?

This was an actual confrontation with the woman's kids right there. That you can come even close to justifying shows how far your side has fallen.

What goes around, comes around.

Trump is the most offensive player on the field. He sat there with his kids on Howard Stern and spewed all kinds of nasty shit on the air for the whole world to hear.

I didn't see Ivanka throw down her headphones and leave the studio.

Yeah, you can call my daughter a hot piece of ass. Sure. Hell, if she wasn't my daughter I'd be fucking her brains out right now.

Hey, did I ever tell you about all those times I busted into women's dressing rooms to catch a peek at my chattel? And some of then were underaged!

What's that? Someone just told my daughter I'm a bad man? OUTRAGEOUS! She's just a child, with really thin skin!

Karma, baby. Trump made impulsive bad behavior and insults the order of the day.

Serious question, what are you celebrating? You act like you get a personal check from Trump every year now because you supported him. He's a billionaire from NYC. You're a nothing from nowhere. I guarantee he hates you.

HE. HATES. YOU.

Who the hell is talking to you bed wetter?

Go suck off a .357.

I HATE YOU. You're a parasite, Trump pays people. You use government to take shit from people.

Seriously.... kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up, and convert your dumbass to fertilizer. It's the only thing you will ever contribute to the planet.

Why not?

Oh boo, fucking hoo

Man up Snowflake!

If she's getting harassed at work, she should quit, says Donald.

Getting harassed on a plane? Get off!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Its all about freedom

Why not?

Oh boo, fucking hoo

Man up Snowflake!

Such a man. And still so butthurt over the snowflake label you earned you can't resist putting it in every post. You realize you're about three posts from a complete nervous breakdown here right?

Yes, Trump certainly is.

Fuck off.

Now you are getting it...

Cast of those shackles of Political Correctness marty....it will make you free

Again, your confuse actions of a person with actions of a group to stifle viewpoints.

This wasn't a viewpoint, is was some asshole feeling smug about yelling at someone they don't like in front of said woman's kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back