Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiot and his family got tossed off the plane for being intolerant douchebags. Ivanka had to shield her young children from this freak, libs seriously how low can you get?

They should be banned FOREVER from JETBLUE like Delta banned forever the guy who was yelling about Trump. Seems completely reasonable.
No, it does not. He has the right to express himself and accept being removed from the flight.

He has no such right, hence they booted his ass off the plane for being a jackass liberal.
Of course he does, and the company has the right to remove him.

You are dumb as a brick apparently :eusa_hand:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?
Is it? If so, then you are fine with the same level of anti-Trump opposition from day one that Obama got from his opponents. Except, this is going to be much worse.

The idiot and his family got tossed off the plane for being intolerant douchebags. Ivanka had to shield her young children from this freak, libs seriously how low can you get?

They should be banned FOREVER from JETBLUE like Delta banned forever the guy who was yelling about Trump. Seems completely reasonable.
No, it does not. He has the right to express himself and accept being removed from the flight.

He has no such right, hence they booted his ass off the plane for being a jackass liberal.
Of course he does, and the company has the right to remove him.

You are dumb as a brick apparently :eusa_hand:
Not at all.

Is it? If so, then you are fine with the same level of anti-Trump opposition from day one that Obama got from his opponents. Except, this is going to be much worse.

Go for it.

I didn't vote for either

Go for it.

I didn't vote for either
You voted for Trump, I voted for McMuffin (McMillan uses that name for fun, on occasion). :lol:

It's too bad the SS didn't bitch slap that little faggot.

I hope they both die of AIDs.

The insane left showing why America has made the Democratic Party irrelevant in 2017. Yeah, fly private jets like the elite who say your carbon footprint is too large.

Ivanka was on a JetBlue flight leaving JFK Thursday morning with her family when a passenger started screaming, “Your father is ruining the country.” The guy went on, “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” The guy had his kid in his arms as he went on the tirade.

Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)

Ivanka and her husband are “Shanda fur di goyim” (google that)

An embarrassment to the Jewish comminity

Jews Reject Trump Even As He Rolls
Are you wearing a condom on your head?
It would truly complement the dick you are!

Obama's family was accosted on a public flight?

Will the left ever stop lying?

Obama's family was accosted on a public flight? Will the left ever stop lying?
That is not what I said. So your hasty generalization fails.

But I do think every time a Trump or a supporter is spotted in public space, it is perfectly acceptable to say "You have TDS and you fucked up."

Why didn't the same happen to the guy that accosted Ivanka?
Why should it?

Go for it.

I didn't vote for either
You voted for Trump, I voted for McMuffin (McMillan uses that name for fun, on occasion). :lol:
I voted against both Trump and Hillary.

and for no one above senator in the last election.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.
If someone started yelling shit at me with my children or grandchildren around I would stomp their ass into a stain. I don't know what kind of harm someone like that can cause I have a right to protect my family. .

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

The fucker should have been jailed for disorderly conduct, he got off too easy just taking another flight.

I don't understand why people are upset over some locker room talk.
Exactly....what's the problem? Just locker room talk.

Lockerroom

th

NOT a lockerroom

th

Just more proof that everything I say about them every day is 100% true.

Plus, just another reason to hate them more than you already did.

If I could get away with kicking their teeth out of their arrogant fat faces, I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back