Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivanka Trump should be used to being accosted by now. After all, her dad wants to date her and said she's a hot lay.

It's not like the JetBlue guy grabbed her pussy. It was just locker room talk.

Low, even for you

Yeah, we all got together and told this guy to scream at her.

Meanwhile, explain your plans to kill everyone at Comet Pizza, please.

What the hell are you blubbering about weirdo? :cuckoo:

What a shock it sailed over your feeble brain.

^^^ this one is a candidate for a clinical drug trial.

Dipshit, the entire premise of the thread is that one guy on a JetBlue flight represents "All Libs".

Transitive property dictates the dude who shot up Comet Pizza then speaks for all deranged rightwingers who buy every conspiracy peddled by InforWars.

Get it yet? Probably not. Go eat some more glue, fucktard.

^^^ note the obsessive behavior and paranoia :cuckoo:

Holy shit, you're still here. Posting away. Your capacity to absorb abuse is impressive.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

But I thought Democrats insist that families are off limits. Maybe that only means Liberal families.

Just one more, in a long line of many, instance of the Liberal double standard.

It's not like the guy busted in on Ivanka in her dressing room or something.

“Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight (PHOTO + UPDATE)
So liberals are pissed that a Trump is on a Jet Blue flight instead of acting like a Liberals and being on a million-dollar, carbon-belching, private plane?!

:lmao:

Every damn member of congress should be forced to fly commercial, to remind them they are nothing special - that they are 'servants of the people'!

I don't think even you know what you're saying here.

I Anika on Jet Blue? When will this fake news trend end?
Sad, because of the elitist assholes who believe they are royalty, that snowflakes can't believe that not everyone has their own private jet or travels that way.

The idiot and his family got tossed off the plane for being intolerant douchebags. Ivanka had to shield her young children from this freak, libs seriously how low can you get?

Dipshit, the entire premise of the thread is that one guy on a JetBlue flight represents "All Libs".

Transitive property dictates the dude who shot up Comet Pizza then speaks for all deranged rightwingers who buy every conspiracy peddled by InforWars.

Each side loves to extrapolate shitty behavior by one person onto the ENTIRE side.

I seem to recall a certain female NOMINEE for POTUS saying that "half of Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables that are IRREDEEMABLE" ...so both sides do it....even the CANDIDATES THEMSELVES.

Every citizen has every right to rebuke a Trump every time one is seen in public.

Having to take another flight may be part of the price, but there you go.

No they don't, you can be civil and decent. If you act like that you deserve a Rodney king beating.

I don't think YOU can comprehend what I am saying, so I will speak slowly....

Liberals are suddenly pissed that a Republican is not acting like an elitist and is doing something that saves money, traveling like an average American? I know it is hard to believe because that is all Liberals do - must be a shock to your system.

Holy shit, you're still here. Posting away. Your capacity to absorb abuse is impressive.

^^^ and projection. Differential diagnosis people, liberal mental disorder?

I don't think YOU can comprehend what I am saying, so I will speak slowly....

Liberals are suddenly pissed that a Republican is not acting like an elitist and is doing something that saves money, traveling like an average American? I know it is hard to believe because that is all Liberals do - must be a shock to your system.

Since when do liberals have a habit of taking private jets?

Hell, the talking point USED to be that all libs are "takers" subsisting on welfare and spitting out babies to make their feeble public-assistance wage. Now we're jet-setters with hired pilots?

Wow! Obama was good for us!

^^^ and projection. Differential diagnosis people, liberal mental disorder?

When will all you conservitards stop shooting up pizza joints to break up imaginary pedophile rings?

Each side loves to extrapolate shitty behavior by one person onto the ENTIRE side.

I seem to recall a certain female NOMINEE for POTUS saying that "half of Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables that are IRREDEEMABLE" ...so both sides do it....even the CANDIDATES THEMSELVES.

That's Different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back