Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not even close to "PC", there was an actual hostile confrontation in an enclosed space. Not a lecture, or a common area.

Jesus Christ you people are fucking idiots. You think you have a "gotcha" moment, and you run with it no matter how stupid it makes you look.

The guy was just telling it like it is....it is a value the American voter loves

I'm glad you think that harassment was 'telling it like it is'.

Forces my low opinion of you even lower

Poor, poor Snowflake

Can I find you a "Safe Space" full of unicorns and rainbows?

No, but you could offer to use your common sense, and the manners you were taught as a child.

But then if you did, you'd lose the respect of your fellow democrats on the board, so I don't see it happening

You mean a little "consideration and respect of others"????

If you want that shit, you should have voted for Obama

Considering it was likely an Obama voter that cause the ruckus, "consideration and respect of others" isn't the best choice of words for you.

Harassment of women and children in airplanes..

the kind of freedoms democrats hate to see vanish

Man up, Buttercup

If women can't take a little locker room talk they shouldn't appear in public
I'd ask what if your wife was always screamed at by strangers because you're and asshole, but we all know no woman would have you.

Awww.....can I get you a tissue?

If women don't like how they are treated......they shouldn't have voted for Trump

The guy was just telling it like it is....it is a value the American voter loves
Left have no problem with accosting women and children because they feel oppressed.

Ivanka is a big girl....

If she doesn't like it, she can whip out her smartphone and write a mean Tweet about the guy

Big Daddy is going to find out who this guy is and harass him with death threats. That's what he does. There will be thugs on this guy's front lawn tonight, lighting cigarettes in the dark and flicking the matches onto his porch.
No, there won't.

Don't think so????

UNION BOSS WHO CRITICIZED CARRIER DEAL GETS DEATH THREATS AFTER TRUMP BLASTS HIM ON TWITTER
Union Boss Gets Death Threats After Trump Blasts Him on Twitter
Fake news that doesn't even bother to photoshop any fake tweets. All we have is the word of a leftist union thug boss.

I don't need a tissue, you need a full brain, instead of just the half you've been using.

Would you feel the same way had Michele and the girls been accosted on an airplane?

Of course not.

It's all political with you.

Man up, Buttercup

I'd ask what if your wife was always screamed at by strangers because you're and asshole, but we all know no woman would have you.

If women don't like how they are treated......they shouldn't have voted for Trump
So all female Hillary supporters and their children should be accosted in public.
Thanks for the marching orders.

a22d908407c3817b8a3e36cecbedb21c.jpg

We don't want to kill our country...

Hey Ivanka!
Get your stinky pussy off this airplane!
<I love locker rom talk>

What a mighty keyboard commando you are.

At least the asshole on the plane had the balls to do it in public. you just sit behind your keyboard wanking it when progs act like assholes.

Your defense of Political Correctness is ...Killing this Country!

This is not even close to "PC", there was an actual hostile confrontation in an enclosed space. Not a lecture, or a common area.

Jesus Christ you people are fucking idiots. You think you have a "gotcha" moment, and you run with it no matter how stupid it makes you look.

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

Man up, Buttercup

So all female Hillary supporters and their children should be accosted in public.

It's this kind of panty-wad thinking that got us Trump in the first place.

But here's some food for thought, even though you don't have a brain to process it: Ever wonder why the Obamas stopped doing family photo ops? No fam getting on and off Marine One or AFO One and waving to the crowds? Just the turkey thing before Thanksgiving. Answer: Because the white, redneck pigs in this country were making it very difficult for the media to cover these events. They just didn't like seeing black people or black kids in the White House.

So fuck the Trumps. Ivanka needs to put on her big girl pants and suck it up.

Poor, poor Snowflake

No, but you could offer to use your common sense, and the manners you were taught as a child.

But then if you did, you'd lose the respect of your fellow democrats on the board, so I don't see it happening

Considering it was likely an Obama voter that cause the ruckus, "consideration and respect of others" isn't the best choice of words for you.

Considering it is likely that you don't know WHO on the plane said this to her, your best choice is no words.

What a mighty keyboard commando you are.

At least the asshole on the plane had the balls to do it in public. you just sit behind your keyboard wanking it when progs act like assholes.

Your defense of Political Correctness is ...Killing this Country!

Do you think rw gives a phlying phuck what ANYONE on this board thinks of him? Bahahahaa.....you dipwads are amusing.

I don't think he has the brains to care about anything.

Dipwads are amusing?

I think the people defending the piece of shit that harassed a woman, ANY WOMAN, in front of her children are amusing.

And stupid

I agree that this is a very important issue that we should have many threads on.....crying....and whining....and sniveling................in Politics.

Seriously? With all the butt hurt over Trump, you can't even say harassing his daughter and her kids should be out of bounds?

Poor, poor Snowflake

Considering it is likely that you don't know WHO on the plane said this to her, your best choice is no words.

The truly despicable in life are always happy to identify yourselves

Man up, Buttercup

No, what he is saying is that men who voted for Hillary are fair game to be accosted in public.

Poor, poor Snowflake

Considering it is likely that you don't know WHO on the plane said this to her,

Have you ever had a two digit IQ?

Passenger gets in her face about her father and his policies is not likely to be a RWer.

Use some common sense.

(If you have any)

“Your father is ruining the country.”

Since PRESIDENT ELECT Trump is not even President yet but responsible for everything going on, then the stock market going up 8% since election day, consumer confidence going up 40% and companies cancelling plans to move jobs overseas are his fault too.

Democrats are hell bent on turning all their remaining white voters into hardened right wing nationalists, aren't they?

You dumbasses do know Ivanka is still a Democrat and a leftist, right?

OP- Both sides have nutjobs, the RW a helluva lot more. Our elections are bs gossip hatefests driven by a ratings/controversy mad punditry class/WHERE was/is the gd news/journalism/discussion of ISSUES/cures and foreign news offices and healthy news budgets? This will pass, remain calm. Go Trump, we are hopeful, don't feq it up.

Why is she flying coach on Jet Blue?
She's the best Trump- Chelsea's friend, standing strong for paid parental leave, tolerance...Go Trump Party lol...But remember, the problem is people on both who believed believed Trump's incendiary campaign rhetoric. Now mainly forgotten lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back