Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

Explain what white culture is.
I will, but when I do dont assume that I’m saying blacks have none of those qualities already

Because they do

Just not enough

Traditionally (since at least 500 years ago) whites were Christians who believed in education, hard work and family values based on faith in God

Today those values are eroding among whites and their success in our society is eroding with it

But the formula still works for all races that choose to practice it

Last edited:
I will, but when I do dont assume that I’m saying blacks have none of those qualities already

Because they do

Just not enough

Traditionally (since at least 500 years ago) whites were Christians who believed in education, hard work and family values based on faith in God

Today those values are eroding among whites and their success in our society is eroding with it

But the formula still works for all races that choose to practice it
Hmmm, so if you believed in God how is it you have committed the great atrocities that you are guilty of?

What family values? You have never believed in family values, your idea of family values is keeping a woman in her place.

Hmmm, so if you believed in God how is it you have committed the great atrocities that you are guilty of?

What family values? You have never believed in family values, your idea of family values is keeping a woman in her place.
Humans are not perfect

Including Christians and Jews

But neither are minorites

They just happened to be less advanced during the past 500 years

Humans are not perfect

Including Christians and Jews

But neither are minorites

They just happened to be less advanced during the past 500 years
Oh now humans are not perfect, that's weak as hell.

You didn't become successful through hard work and all of that other bullshit you are spewing. It was through treachery, deception, thievery, etc.

No minorities were not of the mindset of the devil as were the so called Christians. Everyone that took you in as a friend, you turned on them. So when you speak of ignorance, you actual mean evil.
Most older blacks are devout Christians

Blacks and whites owned slaves. We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners.

The reparations argument or the idea that white supremacy is alive and well in America is total nonsense. It will be like me an Irishman demanding reparations from British people today.

Oh now humans are not perfect, that's weak as hell.

You didn't become successful through hard work and all of that other bullshit you are spewing. It was through treachery, deception, thievery, etc.
Except for you of course

You get a pass because of slavery even though you were never a slave

Just being black entitles you to a free shoe shine anywhere in lib la la land

Most older blacks are devout Christians.
Why is that? Because once we were brought here, we were robbed of our language, robbed of our names, we lost our religion, our culture, our God. We became Christians because that is what you taught us to be.
Blacks and whites owned slaves. We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners.
Save that bullshit, about .01% of black folks owned a slave.
The reparations argument or the idea that white supremacy is alive and well in America is total nonsense. It will be like me an Irishman demanding reparations from British people today.
Why is that? What was done for black folks after slavery? Nothing. What was done for black folks after Jim Crow? Nothing. What has been done for black folks for dealing with racism and discrimination in this country? Nothing.

Except for you of course

You get a pass because of slavery even though you were never a slave

Just being black entitles you to a free shoe shine anywhere in lib la la land
Save that racist babble and get you a new line fuck boy.

How about all the black folks alive and well today that dealt with Jim Crow, btw you are talking to one of them. The only thing black folks have been entitled to is racism and discrimination.

Save that racist babble and get you a new line fuck boy.

How about all the black folks alive and well today that dealt with Jim Crow, btw you are talking to one of them. The only thing black folks have been entitled to is racism and discrimination.
My line fits you perfectly

In America everyone has a chance to suceed

If you fail to take advantage there is only yourself to blame

Forum List

Back