Libs going after patriotic nationalists again

I dont think that will happen

But if it does you are still the loser because all of America will become poor and disfunctional
That's just you crying like the loser you are. It is happening. Your culture is being replaced, you're being replaced and calls for reparations and greater social safety nets, funded on the backs of the wealthy are only growing.

Why is that? Because once we were brought here, we were robbed of our language, robbed of our names, we lost our religion, our culture, our God. We became Christians because that is what you taught us to be.

Save that bullshit, about .01% of black folks owned a slave.

Why is that? What was done for black folks after slavery? Nothing. What was done for black folks after Jim Crow? Nothing. What has been done for black folks for dealing with racism and discrimination in this country? Nothing.
Africans owned tons of slaves. Similar situation to what happened in Europe and the Americas.

Ethiopia is home to the oldest Christians in the world perhaps. So you need to get proper history lessons man. The Christian faith runs deep through our blood in Africa and Europe. It ain’t the “white mans religion”

This is not the movies …it’s real life

Your argument is wrong man. It’s no different than me demanding reparation from the British because of their actions against the Irish 300 years ago.

The white Christians you're talking about enslaved African families, treated their daughters like commodities and enslaved the children they had with their slaves. Your fairytales of what white people were like just because they claimed to be Christian is just that, a fairytale.
Africans owned 1 million white slaves

Christianity brought joy and happiness to slaves all over the world …they sought freedom because of Jesus …they even fought for it …

Africans owned 1 million white slaves

Christianity brought joy and happiness to slaves all over the world …they sought freedom because of Jesus …they even fought for it …
Religion brings joy to many people around the world and I say that as an agnostic. Back when I was in high school my first job was as a wedding photographer so I got to witness celebrations of many different faiths and they seem to bring joy to all the people who believe in them whether they be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Rastafarian, whatever. That's not my point. My point was that typically black posters here and left leaning posters in general, don't typically characterize slavers as good Christians like you frailures on the right do.

Africans owned tons of slaves. Similar situation to what happened in Europe and the Americas.
We are in America.
Ethiopia is home to the oldest Christians in the world perhaps. So you need to get proper history lessons man. The Christian faith runs deep through our blood in Africa and Europe. It ain’t the “white mans religion”
“According to Ethiopian tradition, Christianity first came to the Aksum Empire in the fourth century A.D. when a Greek-speaking missionary named Frumentius converted King Ezana
This is not the movies …it’s real life

Your argument is wrong man. It’s no different than me demanding reparation from the British because of their actions against the Irish 300 years ago.
Totally different.

Bringing millions of poverty stricken illegal aliens is a symptom of national decline
That's how America got its start. All you are is salty that you're being replaced and that you can't do anything about it. Immigrants are a good thing you frailure.

That's how America got its start. All you are is salty that you're being replaced and that you can't do anything about it. Immigrants are a good thing you frailure.
We needed more people then

But now not so much

High end contributors are welcome

Low end peasants are not

We needed more people then

But now not so much

High end contributors are welcome

Low end peasants are not
So you want to import foreigners to replace Americans in high income earning jobs but you want to protect low wage jobs for Americans? :dunno: :lmao:

Forum List

Back