Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

Good. He now has ZERO chance of getting elected.

Doesn't matter. Paul Ryan's 1st Congressional District around Janesville is primarily Republican. He will obviously be replaced by another Republican, preferably a more conservative Republican.

I seriously doubt also that his successor as Speaker of the House will be a moderate Republican.

It becomes more and more unlikely that Republicans will hold the House or the Senate.

Just like the Tea Party after the Republican losses in 2008, the Democrats are energized and organizing. Not to mention that minorities, who stayed home in record numbers in 2016, won’t be staying home his year.

One need only look at the number of “safe Republican seats” that have been flipped since the 2016 election to know Republicans are in trouble. Added to an electorate having “buyer’s remorse” on their Trump votes, there is the issue of redistricting in states that have been heavily gerrymandered which is the biggest single factor in Republicans keeping a majority in Congress since 2010.

I don’t share your faith that a moderate Republican will be elected Speaker, even if the GOP does manage to hang on to the House. The moderates are all leaving because of Trump. The only ones who will be left are the Freedom Caucus, and those, like Devon Nunes, who have hitched their wagon to the Trump star.

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. That's how we like our enemy: Uninformed and duped into believing fantasies.

You stick with your alternative facts and you will always miss the truth.

Dumb shit. It isn't my side who are always looking for alternatives from the normal. We embody the truth.
“ We embody the truth.”
Want some links of Trump’s over 2,000 lies since taking office?
You’re a liar and an idiot, just like your criminal president.

Is this the part where righties say the gop is not racist ?? Oh, I mean “racially aware”.
Is this the part where righties say the gop is not racist ?? Oh, I mean “racially aware”.

No, it's where you say it is racism because you can't come up with anything better.

Randy Bryce is going to take that seat.

Or maybe Cathy Myers.

Life in your fishbowl isn’t reflective of reality.

Paul Ryan retirement announcement has Dems cheering, Republicans scrambling in race to replace him

Says someone who believes a magic phone booth can take them back in time.

:laughing0301:

So what I hear you saying is that you don't believe there is any such thing as "fiction?"

Obviously there must be such a thing, seeing as how your leftists are living in a fantasy world from day to day.

No, actually; we're not. Were you aware that Tucker Carlson was discussing sex-crazed pandas rather than the Michael Cohen raid? Are you aware that when most of the world hears breaking news, Fox viewers remain in the dark? Did you know that there is no 'there,' there when it comes to Seth Rich? Or that Trump really is corrupt and always has been, and Obama never was?

No, of course not. Because the fishbowl rejects reality.

Well, it appears you reject facts (or don't seem to care about them anyway)

Paul Ryan’s Retirement Gives a Big Boost to the Most Prominent White Nationalist in U.S. Politics

In fact, Nehlen’s focus has not always been on “YOU,” his voters. Previously, his campaign criticized Ryan’s “silence on issues of [Jewish] media representation." The antipathy is apparently mutual. Ryan’s campaign pulled no punches in a statement on Wednesday afternoon. “There are many qualified conservatives who would be effective representatives for Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District, and Paul Nehlen isn’t one of them,” said Kevin Seifert, the head of Ryan’s political operation. “His bigoted rhetoric and his reprehensible statements should disqualify him from holding any public office and we are confident voters in Southern Wisconsin feel the same way.”

Last month, Nehlen posted a link on his Gab page to an essay on the Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi forum. The piece, written by the site’s founder, Andrew Anglin, alleged a “Jewish policy of using violence, intimidation and threats of financial ruin to silence criticism of them.” Anglin added, “it simply is not controversial that America is run by Jews to the detrainment of the overwhelming majority of the American people.”

On Easter, Nehlen shared a photoshopped image of himself sitting at the Oval Office desk surrounded by the severed heads of a group of Hasidic Jews.

Though Nehlen has appeared on radio programs hosted by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and other Alt Right leaders, his blatant anti-Semitism has been too much for some in the movement. Last month, Jared Taylor, the leading of white nationalist group American Renaissance, disinvited Nehlen from a conference the group was hosting.

:spinner:
DZ3WkuyVMAAzybT.jpg

075b4e4756c93ba2551a6df3de2aba20_800_420.png

Absolutely revolting.

Swallow much ?

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Sound familiar?
Nehlen drew national attention in 2016 when he mounted a primary challenge to Ryan, in part by criticizing Ryan as insufficiently loyal to Donald Trump

He was right. We need 110% loyalty to the President if we're ever going to pull this country out of the muck the globalists, elites, and liberals have put us into.

Ah what a good little fascist- loyalty to your Fuehrer before loyalty to your country.

At least I have someone to be loyal to. Who do you have? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?.
Ah what a good little fascist- loyalty to your Fuehrer before loyalty to your country

I am loyal to my country- not some blowhard politician.

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!

Doesn't matter. Paul Ryan's 1st Congressional District around Janesville is primarily Republican. He will obviously be replaced by another Republican, preferably a more conservative Republican.

I seriously doubt also that his successor as Speaker of the House will be a moderate Republican.

It becomes more and more unlikely that Republicans will hold the House or the Senate.

Just like the Tea Party after the Republican losses in 2008, the Democrats are energized and organizing. Not to mention that minorities, who stayed home in record numbers in 2016, won’t be staying home his year.

One need only look at the number of “safe Republican seats” that have been flipped since the 2016 election to know Republicans are in trouble. Added to an electorate having “buyer’s remorse” on their Trump votes, there is the issue of redistricting in states that have been heavily gerrymandered which is the biggest single factor in Republicans keeping a majority in Congress since 2010.

I don’t share your faith that a moderate Republican will be elected Speaker, even if the GOP does manage to hang on to the House. The moderates are all leaving because of Trump. The only ones who will be left are the Freedom Caucus, and those, like Devon Nunes, who have hitched their wagon to the Trump star.

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. That's how we like our enemy: Uninformed and duped into believing fantasies.

Interesting that you view liberals as “our enemy”. Russia is your enemy. North Korea, Iran, Syria.

Liberals are not your enemies.

Interesting that you view liberals as “our enemy”. Russia is your enemy. North Korea, Iran, Syria.

Prove it.

Dumb shit. It isn't my side who are always looking for alternatives from the normal. We embody the truth.

The truth? Do you believe Seth Rich gave the DNC emails to WiliLeaks?

Do you believe Hillary Clinton sold uranium to the Russians?

Do you believe that tax cuts create jobs?

If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you wouldn’t know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

Prove it.

It’s your job to become an informed voter. Do your own research.

The truth? Do you believe Seth Rich gave the DNC emails to WiliLeaks?

Do you believe Hillary Clinton sold uranium to the Russians?

Do you believe that tax cuts create jobs?

If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you wouldn’t know the truth if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

At this point, none of that even matters any more. My advice to you is to stop rehashing irrelevant "he said, she said's" and start preparing yourself. A storm is coming. Look to the East: Something big is about to happen.

No, it's where you say it is racism because you can't come up with anything better.

The candidate they’re talking about was banned from a KKK meeting for being too racist.

Try to keep up so you don’t embarrass yourself further.

The candidate they’re talking about was banned from a KKK meeting for being too racist.

I am not embarrassed in the least. Don't assume.

Prove it.

I am a very informed voter. That why I voted for those who didn't blatantly state that they wanted to take away my right to protect my life, my family's lives, and my property.

Anyone who voted otherwise has no more sovereignty than a cow being led to the slaughterhouse.

Quit giving away your lack of intelligence and your ability to be easily manipuated. Nobody was ever banned from the KKK for being "too racist"

Gezus. You people. :laughing0301:

Prove it.

I am a very informed voter. That why I voted for those who didn't blatantly state that they wanted to take away my right to protect my life, my family's lives, and my property.

Anyone who voted otherwise has no more sovereignty than a cow being led to the slaughterhouse.

keeping high powered weapons from crazy criminals doesn’t protect your family ?

Prove it.

keeping high powered weapons from crazy criminals doesn’t protect your family ?

Nope. being able to counter their "high powered weapons" with a superior amount of firepower keeps us safe, sound, and sleeping like babies at night.

Forum List

Back