Libs: If Trump talk owns these violent clashes; Then YOUR side owns dead cops.

Well Bucky being utterly unable to factually establish his claims that the only reason that deaths have gone down is 'bullet proof vests' takes the wind out of his sails. As he can't prove anything he's said.

While cop deaths being near a 30 year low is pretty much indisputable. This despite the fact that the number of cops has gone up. Meaning that the per-capita death rate for cops is even lower.
one dead cop is too many and it is why you are a libturd challenging cop deaths. Sad fk you are. I hope you need one and they never respond. fk you

What does 'challenging cop deaths' even mean? Who here supports cops being killed? Quote the poster.

I'm being factual. Cops deaths are near 30 year low. And that's with *way* more police officers than there were before. So the per capita rate of deaths for cops is even lower. If you disagree, tell me why.

But random cursing isn't actually an argument.
You that's who. Anti cop hate. you can't denounce BLM violence against them,.

Remember you said that people should be confronted physically if they were physically attacking someone or "in their face" because you're about to make up a new reason right now

There, now heres the part where you imagine something the girl being pushed around did something to deserve it

not sure what it is you're trying to show with that. that was thirty seconds? hahahhahahaahahhahahahaha, epic fail bubba. but i expect nothing more from you.

also, you must be football fan, where only the retaliation is caught on tape.

So you dont see this video is your new thing?

i didn't see anything in the video that is anything of what you stated, so where's the video?

Your eyesight problem isn't my burden. You don't see it because of your unconditional support for Trump. Of that happening ed at an democrat event you'd see it then.

My eyes are fine, your videos not

I love how libs use the "cop deaths 30 year low" stat.

But ignore when I explain how many THOUSANDS of cops who may have been killed....werent...due to the vast distribution of Kevlar vests the past 20 years, huge advances in emergency trauma care, and of course...."militarized" tactics that help cops win the fights more often these days.

Prove that the reduction in deaths is due to 'kevlar vests and trauma care'.

Remember, you making a claim isn't actually evidence its true. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Show us the evidence that your claim is accurate. As cop deaths being near a 30 year low is pretty much indisputable.

Is common sense a good link?

And by 'common sense', you mean you just making shit up and insisting is fact. Like you do is pretty much every thread you participate in on every topic?

Lets use some common sense. 20 years ago, what was the rate of on duty police officers using bullet proof vests? 10 years ago? 5? Today? If your claims are made based on 'common sense', then you'll this information available, verifable and already researched.

If you're just making up numbers as you go along based on jack shit....you'll give us excuses why you can't back anything you claimed.

Like you just did.
Wow, you understand your party lines very well

Prove that the reduction in deaths is due to 'kevlar vests and trauma care'.

Remember, you making a claim isn't actually evidence its true. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Show us the evidence that your claim is accurate. As cop deaths being near a 30 year low is pretty much indisputable.

Is common sense a good link?

And by 'common sense', you mean you just making shit up and insisting is fact. Like you do is pretty much every thread you participate in on every topic?

Lets use some common sense. 20 years ago, what was the rate of on duty police officers using bullet proof vests? 10 years ago? 5? Today? If your claims are made based on 'common sense', then you'll this information available, verifable and already researched.

If you're just making up numbers as you go along based on jack shit....you'll give us excuses why you can't back anything you claimed.

Like you just did.

Oops Skylar.....see.....you are wrong as usual.

In Medical Triumph, Homicides Fall Despite Soaring Gun Violence

Your article doesn't even mention cops. Let alone attribute to the drop in deaths of police officers to any medical procedure. Here's a much simpler explanation: a smaller percentage of officers are being assaulted every year.

assaults-and-injuries-1992-2013-FBI-LEOKA.png

And where, pray tell does your link attribute the reduction in police deaths to body armor?

Remember, you can't even tell me how many officers had body armor in the line of duty 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago....or today. Making any argument COMPARING one to the others laughable. As you have nothing to compare.

You're just making it up as you along.

While cop deaths being a near 30 year low is pretty indisputable.

So you missed the part where they said 3000 cops lives have been saved and in 1999 the Feds began funding mass distribution of vests for cops?? Yeah assumed you missed it.

You mean this quote?

A frequently cited statistic is that armor vests have saved the lives of more than 3,000 law enforcement officers over the past 30 years, but it is not known how many of those vests were purchased in part with funds
from the BPV program.

That quote? You had 20 fucking minutes to find *anything* to back up your claim, and that's the best you could do? Your own quote said its not known how many vests were purchased with the BPV program. Nor does your quote include a source. It instead being a 'frequently cited statistic'.

Worse, if the 1999 distribution of bullet proof vests was the reason that fewer cops died.....then why did police deaths continue to rise? Even taking out all 911 cop deaths, the death rate jumped from 144 in 1999 to 162 in 2000 to 181 in 2001.

Wouldn't bullet proof vests reducing cop deaths, you know....REDUCE cop deaths? But it didn't. They spiked by 20% in 2 years. Worse for your narrative, cop deaths remained above their 1999 levels....

.......until Obama was elected.

So your common denominator wasn't 'bullet proof vests'. It was Obama's election. Where it now hovers near a 30 year low. So much for your 'war on cops'.

Well Bucky being utterly unable to factually establish his claims that the only reason that deaths have gone down is 'bullet proof vests' takes the wind out of his sails. As he can't prove anything he's said.

While cop deaths being near a 30 year low is pretty much indisputable. This despite the fact that the number of cops has gone up. Meaning that the per-capita death rate for cops is even lower.
one dead cop is too many and it is why you are a libturd challenging cop deaths. Sad fk you are. I hope you need one and they never respond. fk you

What does 'challenging cop deaths' even mean? Who here supports cops being killed? Quote the poster.

I'm being factual. Cops deaths are near 30 year low. And that's with *way* more police officers than there were before. So the per capita rate of deaths for cops is even lower. If you disagree, tell me why.

What does per capita death of cops mean?

That's the rate of officers in the line of duty dying as part of the total number of officers. If there are say, 100 deaths a year and 100,000 officers, the per capita rate of death in the line of duty is 1 in 1000.

If there are 100 deaths a year and 1,000,000 cops, the per capita rate of death would be 1 in 10,000.

Pretty big difference.
We have MORE cops now than we did 30 years ago, but numbers of deaths of police in the line of duty near a 30 year low. That means that the risk to an individual officer today is lower than it was 30 years ago.

Which just kicks the shit out of any 'war on cops' horseshit.

And can I back up that we have more cops now than we did 30 years ago? Would you accept the

There are more than 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever. About 12 percent of those are female.

National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Law Enforcement Facts

"Highest figure ever' about covers it, yes?

And while this report caps out at 2008, it demonstrates a pretty clear direction in terms of the total number of officers:

BJS.png

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hrslleo08st.pdf
See, you don't give a shit about cop lives

That's the rate of officers in the line of duty dying as part of the total number of officers. If there are say, 100 deaths a year and 100,000 officers, the per capita rate of death in the line of duty is 1 in 1000.

If there are 100 deaths a year and 1,000,000 cops, the per capita rate of death would be 1 in 10,000.

Pretty big difference.
We have MORE cops now than we did 30 years ago, but numbers of deaths of police in the line of duty near a 30 year low. That means that the risk to an individual officer today is lower than it was 30 years ago.

And can I back up that we have more cops now than we did 30 years ago? Would you accept the

There are more than 900,000 sworn law enforcement officers now serving in the United States, which is the highest figure ever. About 12 percent of those are female.

And while this report caps out at 2008, it demonstrates a pretty clear direction in terms of the total number of officers:

BJS.png

Take your meds, old man. You clearly haven't read a word you're responding to.

Pretty big difference.

BJS.png

Sure I did, I see you don't like cops, can't denounce blm

Pretty big difference.

BJS.png

No, you didn't. There's no way a rational person could read this:

"We have MORE cops now than we did 30 years ago, but numbers of deaths of police in the line of duty near a 30 year low. That means that the risk to an individual officer today is lower than it was 30 years ago."

....And call it anti-cop. You didn't read a thing you replied to. Take your beta-blockers, sit on your hemorrhoid donut and break out your reading glasses.

Then try again. This time reading for comprehension.

It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.
Let me get this straight, a settlement was just reached by a black guy reaching for his wallet at the REQUEST of cop, gets 6 motherfuckin bullets for his efforts and we speak out on it and we're now the bad guy? Countless stories year after year of unarmed blacks systematically targeted and gunned down by cops, choked to death by cops for selling cigs on a corner, arrested and die at the hands of cops and because a few vigilanties decided to fight back....its now our fault? How many cops were killed as a result of this, 3? GIVE ME A MOTHER FUCKIN BREAK!!

Your saying, let the cops kill nigga's and shut up about it, vs Trump running around the country with his Klan followers begging for trouble, his endorsing this and because we speak on it, that's bad...AGAIN, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND SAT YO WHITE ASS DOWN!!

It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.

Check it out. Little Marco is saying that people are angry and Trump was able to tap into that anger.

However, he never explained why people are angry and not voting for him. Sore bitch loser.

You make a very good point. Arguing against it would be incredibly hypocritical.

They cant. I agree....some of Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even...GASP....a sucker punch.

The lefts rhetoric is resulting in dozens of dead cops. Hundreds shot who survived. Countless assaulted.
A country that advocates violence, condones violence, embraces violent rhetoric and exonerates violent behavior via cops, should not be surprised if cops are now the proprieties of that message....but make no mistake, the killings of cops, most if not all, is done BY WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS.....GOOGLE THIS SHIT IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS!!

Pretty big difference.

BJS.png

"We have MORE cops now than we did 30 years ago, but numbers of deaths of police in the line of duty near a 30 year low. That means that the risk to an individual officer today is lower than it was 30 years ago."

....And call it anti-cop. You didn't read a thing you replied to. Take your beta-blockers, sit on your hemorrhoid donut and break out your reading glasses.

I see again all you care about is totals and not the life. You fail. Denounce BLM or again you don't care about a cop life

You make a very good point. Arguing against it would be incredibly hypocritical.

They cant. I agree....some of Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even...GASP....a sucker punch.

The lefts rhetoric is resulting in dozens of dead cops. Hundreds shot who survived. Countless assaulted.
What the heck do you expect people to do when it seems cops are out of control and trigger happy? Are the victims of unjustified cop shootings and their supporters supposed to just shut up and let it ride? It isn't "rhetoric" that's getting cops killed. BTW:

Since hitting a peak in the early 1970s with 280 deaths, the number of officer fatalities in the U.S. has been falling. Of the gunfire that killed officers in 2015, the NLEOMF says those 42 deaths "are 26 percent lower than the average of 57 per year for the decade spanning 2000-2009."

Number Of Police Officers Killed By Gunfire Fell 14 Percent In 2015, Study Says

When the number goes over 300 per year, you might have a point...now....you don't!
No, you don't. You are guilty of quote mining. How many lives were saved by better training, tactics and vests? You don't say. I have no problem with cops, like most people. Are you too stupid to understand why that might be?

Liberals refuse to accept responsibility for ANYTHING. It's always somebody else's fault. You go to a rally to stir up shit and cry foul if you get socked. Not long ago everyone would have laughed at such stupidity.
Quote mining?Heh heh heh...On a message board that is quite common I suppose. Looks like I struck gold!

1. We can go on forever speculating about cop's lives being saved by vests and tactics while ignoring the real issue that a lot of bigoted, corrupt cops are causing good cops to be stereotyped along with them. You seem to be too stupid to understand that vests, better training and tactics mean very little to a sniper with a scope training his weapon on a cop issuing a ticket or investigating a traffic accident. If there was a war on cops, the body count would be significantly higher.

2. That catchall moniker, "liberal," is overused and inappropriate. To you anyone who does something you don;t agree with is a "liberal." I doubt if any of the GOP establishment diehards who don't like Trump would
concur with your tunnel vision. Be that as it may, I do feel that attending a Trump rally to disrupt it is not something I would recommend. Those who do so may be among the bravest people I have seen or the most foolhardy. Nevertheless, those patriots bring the dark side of Trump mania to light. The response to them by Trump or his supporters is recorded by the unblinking eye of the camera for all the world to see. Trump's groupies drew first blood. That swooshing sound you hear is not just idle gusts of wind; it is the sound of people withdrawing their votes for a man who cannot handle criticism or opposition well.
Lots of fluff and puff not no real substance there. How many cops have been killed by snipers? That's important to back up if it's a valid point. Yes, you figures ignore every other possible factor. There are nearly a million cops having regular encounters with street tards yet we only see a few, and they get recycled often and freely.

Libs are libs, I'm not sure why you want to run away from it. But going to any rally to stir up shit is only a good idea if you want the ass whooping. And some people do. Imagine the victimhood! He can pass his bloody hankie around the quivering mass of libs in solidarity. It's a bonding experience they will remember long after they've grown up.

You missed my point completely. Any would be=cop hunter would be savvy enough to know that most of them wear bullet proof vests. They aren't going to engage a cop directly just because of that fact... They know their best chance of success would be a head shot or ambush. There have been some of those reported and they have all been successful as far as I know. Still, those are rare occurrences having no reoccurring pattern.

You are rambling and illogical. Any rally held in a public place cannot be shielded from opposition.I agree that disruptions are inherently wrong and anyone engaging in them should be escorted off the premises if all he/she does is vocalize their grievances and aren't violent , no one should lay a hand on them except the cops escorting them out. When anyone strikes someone just for speaking up to protest a statement uttered by a candidate, that is assault.

Pretty big difference.

BJS.png

I see again all you care about is totals and not the life. You fail. Denounce BLM or again you don't care about a cop life

While your touting all these damn charts and numbers, fool....make sure you highlight the fact....ITS WHITE PEOPLE KILLING COPS THE MOST...ITS YOU NUTS, NOT MINORITIES.

You all are right.

Let me get this straight, a settlement was just reached by a black guy reaching for his wallet at the REQUEST of cop, gets 6 motherfuckin bullets for his efforts and we speak out on it and we're now the bad guy? Countless stories year after year of unarmed blacks systematically targeted and gunned down by cops, choked to death by cops for selling cigs on a corner, arrested and die at the hands of cops and because a few vigilanties decided to fight back....its now our fault? How many cops were killed as a result of this, 3? GIVE ME A MOTHER FUCKIN BREAK!!

Your saying, let the cops kill nigga's and shut up about it, vs Trump running around the country with his Klan followers begging for trouble, his endorsing this and because we speak on it, that's bad...AGAIN, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND SAT YO WHITE ASS DOWN!!
Again cops life. Poor cop in school. BLM are fks. You like them and their hate. Tsk, tsk

While your touting all these damn charts and numbers, fool....make sure you highlight the fact....ITS WHITE PEOPLE KILLING COPS THE MOST...ITS YOU NUTS, NOT MINORITIES.
BLM violence against cops annunciated loud and clear. Shameful

Perhaps it is shameful. but understandable. It is also irrelevant in regards to Tigerred's premise.

Perhaps it is shameful. but understandable. It is also irrelevant in regards to Tigerred's premise.
It's what the thread's about.

What the heck do you expect people to do when it seems cops are out of control and trigger happy? Are the victims of unjustified cop shootings and their supporters supposed to just shut up and let it ride? It isn't "rhetoric" that's getting cops killed. BTW:

Since hitting a peak in the early 1970s with 280 deaths, the number of officer fatalities in the U.S. has been falling. Of the gunfire that killed officers in 2015, the NLEOMF says those 42 deaths "are 26 percent lower than the average of 57 per year for the decade spanning 2000-2009."

When the number goes over 300 per year, you might have a point...now....you don't!
No, you don't. You are guilty of quote mining. How many lives were saved by better training, tactics and vests? You don't say. I have no problem with cops, like most people. Are you too stupid to understand why that might be?

Liberals refuse to accept responsibility for ANYTHING. It's always somebody else's fault. You go to a rally to stir up shit and cry foul if you get socked. Not long ago everyone would have laughed at such stupidity.
Quote mining?Heh heh heh...On a message board that is quite common I suppose. Looks like I struck gold!

1. We can go on forever speculating about cop's lives being saved by vests and tactics while ignoring the real issue that a lot of bigoted, corrupt cops are causing good cops to be stereotyped along with them. You seem to be too stupid to understand that vests, better training and tactics mean very little to a sniper with a scope training his weapon on a cop issuing a ticket or investigating a traffic accident. If there was a war on cops, the body count would be significantly higher.

2. That catchall moniker, "liberal," is overused and inappropriate. To you anyone who does something you don;t agree with is a "liberal." I doubt if any of the GOP establishment diehards who don't like Trump would
concur with your tunnel vision. Be that as it may, I do feel that attending a Trump rally to disrupt it is not something I would recommend. Those who do so may be among the bravest people I have seen or the most foolhardy. Nevertheless, those patriots bring the dark side of Trump mania to light. The response to them by Trump or his supporters is recorded by the unblinking eye of the camera for all the world to see. Trump's groupies drew first blood. That swooshing sound you hear is not just idle gusts of wind; it is the sound of people withdrawing their votes for a man who cannot handle criticism or opposition well.
Lots of fluff and puff not no real substance there. How many cops have been killed by snipers? That's important to back up if it's a valid point. Yes, you figures ignore every other possible factor. There are nearly a million cops having regular encounters with street tards yet we only see a few, and they get recycled often and freely.

Libs are libs, I'm not sure why you want to run away from it. But going to any rally to stir up shit is only a good idea if you want the ass whooping. And some people do. Imagine the victimhood! He can pass his bloody hankie around the quivering mass of libs in solidarity. It's a bonding experience they will remember long after they've grown up.

You missed my point completely. Any would be=cop hunter would be savvy enough to know that most of them wear bullet proof vests. They aren't going to engage a cop directly just because of that fact... They know their best chance of success would be a head shot or ambush. There have been some of those reported and they have all been successful as far as I know. Still, those are rare occurrences having no reoccurring pattern.

You are rambling and illogical. Any rally held in a public place cannot be shielded from opposition.I agree that disruptions are inherently wrong and anyone engaging in them should be escorted off the premises if all he/she does is vocalize their grievances and aren't violent , no one should lay a hand on them except the cops escorting them out. When anyone strikes someone just for speaking up to protest a statement uttered by a candidate, that is assault.
And most cops killed in this country are killed by white southern men, that is a fact that can not be disputed nor denied.

Hr347 look it up jack

Forum List

Back