Libs: If Trump talk owns these violent clashes; Then YOUR side owns dead cops.

57401054.jpg

What the heck is that? A fox news story superimposed with big white letters that obviously don't belong there doesn't mean anything.
Its called a meme. Its a response to democrats marching down the street and chanting that they want dead cops. Cops died as a result, hence the meme.

When the spitting protester is HIV positive - as so many likely are - then should they not be charged with attempted murder for their actions?

I'm not one of these who won't just say it: Yes....if a protestor is determined to get in my face and try to provoke a response....i support pushing them. Absolutely.

And so does Trump and it has led to more than pushing. And since the very act of protesting seems to be seen as "trying to provoke a response" and your justified response is physical then you just excused any action taken by anyone based on if there felt provoked whether they were or not

When the spitting protester is HIV positive - as so many likely are - then should they not be charged with attempted murder for their actions?

That's exactly right.

Protestors in the designated protest area....usually with a nice buffer zone for safety....should never be harmed.

Protestors who jump in my face yelling 2 inches away and shoving a sign in my face?? Might get their teeth rearranged. Depends on my mood.

There's many more examples of you lefties calling for cops to be killed. Want me to keep posting them?

Sure and dont forget the part where people support and defend it like you, others here and Trump himself has done. You cant tho...because your side is the only one that supports violence openly and unapologetically by trying to blame everyone else

You're trying to make a moral equivalence between a simple shove vs a murder. Fail.

Why do you keep saying simple shove. Trump said they should be leaving on a stretcher. Thats more than a shoving.

No one has defended harming anyone except you and Trump himself and you try desperately to put your support on everyone elses shoulders like its not your fault

I'm not one of these who won't just say it: Yes....if a protestor is determined to get in my face and try to provoke a response....i support pushing them. Absolutely.

And so does Trump and it has led to more than pushing. And since the very act of protesting seems to be seen as "trying to provoke a response" and your justified response is physical then you just excused any action taken by anyone based on if there felt provoked whether they were or not

Protest all you want. Do it from a safe distance. Police always have a designated counter-protest area. But when you jump within 6 inches of someone's face to do it......you deserve whatever you get.

If I went to a #BlackLivesMatter rally....snuck into the crowd....then whipped out a thin blue line flag and Darren Wilson t-shirt and began yelling "Thugs Deserve Jail" 2 inches from everyone's face......I'd probably get punched. And.....I'd deserve it.

There's many more examples of you lefties calling for cops to be killed. Want me to keep posting them?

Sure and dont forget the part where people support and defend it like you, others here and Trump himself has done. You cant tho...because your side is the only one that supports violence openly and unapologetically by trying to blame everyone else

You're trying to make a moral equivalence between a simple shove vs a murder. Fail.

Why do you keep saying simple shove. Trump said they should be leaving on a stretcher. Thats more than a shoving.

No one has defended harming anyone except you and Trump himself and you try desperately to put your support on everyone elses shoulders like its not your fault

Can you read??? Where the protestors decide to use their agitation is the difference.

You jump 2 inches within my face.....you get whatever happens.

You protest 20 feet away? Fine. I can ignore that.

Why the rolling eyes, he's right.
starting with that idiot piece of crap in the white house and right on down to almost every democrat elected official. Your guys have been catering to the criminals and doing your best to blame to police for brutality. If its not flat out racism, its the lack of cultural empathy or maybe they arent trained properly to know when to shoot.
your reasons are many but the reality is all the dead cops are on the democrats hands, regardless of Trump accepting blame for the Animals in BLM.

Yep.

I admit it. The left is right. Trump's rhetoric has caused some pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch. Liberals have a point.

Just like THEIR rhetoric of demonizing cops has resulted in 13 DEAD cops shot to death in 2016s first 12 weeks.

Nope. Sometimes, a guy is just wrong. For you...that's most of the time. It results from having no depth of thought.
That's funny coming from a talking point thinker.

It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.

For this to be a similar comparison you would have to show where any democrat suggested killing cops. I've heard trump say punch that guy.

That's exactly right.

Protestors in the designated protest area....usually with a nice buffer zone for safety....should never be harmed.

Can you read??? Where the protestors decide to use their agitation is the difference.

Except you qualify them being there protesting as "agitation" without them yelling or being in anyones face.

That never happens everytime its been Trump supporters going after people who were no where near them. You'll make up a new reason why that too is ok.

Any protesting at all will be caused "agitating" and you think people should be physically attacked for anything you say is agitating

That's exactly right.

Except you qualify them being there protesting as "agitation" without them yelling or being in anyones face.

That never happens everytime its been Trump supporters going after people who were no where near them. You'll make up a new reason why that too is ok.

Any protesting at all will be caused "agitating" and you think people should be physically attacked for anything you say is agitating

You must be dumb, illiterate AND blind. They get into the middle of the crowd then start acting like feral animals screaming in people's faces.

images-17.jpeg
images-14.jpeg
trump41.jpg

NYC protesters are responsible for world wide police shootings before and after their protests? Or were cops being shot before for other reasons that you now dropped?

By the way, none of them called for violence against cops except the NYC crowd which no one defends. Do you know who defends Trump rally violence?

All of you. See the difference? I bet you play pretend again. You've called me and a TON of other posters here Anti Cop not because I called for violence against any cop...nope, but because they dont agree with every action from a cop. So you're pretending again.

ThAt NYC crowd clip was doctored audio.

That's exactly right.

You must be dumb, illiterate AND blind. They get into the middle of the crowd then start acting like feral animals screaming in people's faces.

Not before Friday night.

If a protestor wants to show up to our event...jump in my face 2 inches away screaming at me, specks of spit flying, shoving a sign in my face.....yes....if he's not immediately removed from my personal space by security...I will create the space myself and I support anyone who does (I don't support the sucker punch...that was 100% wrong).

That's not the same as lefties supporting the murder of cops.

That's exactly right.

And if you are unable to control yourself to vocal people, then you deserve to be arrested for assault just like that sucker punching Trump supporter.

If a protestor wants to show up to our event...jump in my face 2 inches away screaming at me, specks of spit flying, shoving a sign in my face.....yes....if he's not immediately removed from my personal space by security...I will create the space myself and I support anyone who does (I don't support the sucker punch...that was 100% wrong).

That's exactly right.

And if you are unable to control yourself to vocal people, then you deserve to be arrested for assault just like that sucker punching Trump supporter.

Yeah but a simple misdemeanor assault charge (small fine at worst if you don't have a rap sheet) vs the satisfaction of sending a liberal to the floor. Hmmmm.....

NYC protesters are responsible for world wide police shootings before and after their protests? Or were cops being shot before for other reasons that you now dropped?

By the way, none of them called for violence against cops except the NYC crowd which no one defends. Do you know who defends Trump rally violence?

All of you. See the difference? I bet you play pretend again. You've called me and a TON of other posters here Anti Cop not because I called for violence against any cop...nope, but because they dont agree with every action from a cop. So you're pretending again.

ThAt NYC crowd clip was doctored audio.

Proof?

That's exactly right.

Yeah but a simple misdemeanor assault charge (small fine at worst if you don't have a rap sheet) vs the satisfaction of sending a liberal to the floor. Hmmmm.....

Yep you only prove my point that Trump supporters are just violent criminals.

That's exactly right.

Again....if you don't shove your protest within 6 inches of my face you have nothing to worry about. Safe space....right???

Within 6 inches though....you liberals have such punchable faces.

Again....if you don't shove your protest within 6 inches of my face you have nothing to worry about. Safe space....right???

Your comments only prove trump supporters are violent. Not sure why you keep responding you only confirm what I have said. This is why trump shouldn't be president because he and his supporters are way to hot headed. Luckily in the general election the majority of the country will see that and not vote for the temper tampering Trumptard.

Your comments only prove trump supporters are violent. Not sure why you keep responding you only confirm what I have said. This is why trump shouldn't be president because he and his supporters are way to hot headed. Luckily in the general election the majority of the country will see that and not vote for the temper tampering Trumptard.

Where are the violent Trump supporters trying to shut down Sanders rallies?

Forum List

Back