Libs: If Trump talk owns these violent clashes; Then YOUR side owns dead cops.

NYC protesters are responsible for world wide police shootings before and after their protests? Or were cops being shot before for other reasons that you now dropped?

By the way, none of them called for violence against cops except the NYC crowd which no one defends. Do you know who defends Trump rally violence?

All of you. See the difference? I bet you play pretend again. You've called me and a TON of other posters here Anti Cop not because I called for violence against any cop...nope, but because they dont agree with every action from a cop. So you're pretending again.

ThAt NYC crowd clip was doctored audio.
Why am I not surprised. I bet Bux will say so what the audio was doctored and he just used doctored audio to make a point.

So Bux only example happens to be a lie so he has not one excuse for why supporting violence is someone elses fault

Proof it was doctored?

Proof its real?
there you go, it was said.

There's many more examples of you lefties calling for cops to be killed. Want me to keep posting them?

Sure and dont forget the part where people support and defend it like you, others here and Trump himself has done. You cant tho...because your side is the only one that supports violence openly and unapologetically by trying to blame everyone else
it's the rally that the libturds want all of the attention in an effort to hate bait the thousand people. they succeed and then cry like a bunch of fkn babies. You get what you sow, just remember that.

So wanting attention warrants being attacked also? This list is getting long. I thought that you hit someone in defense. Now I'm learning that its a number of reasons to hit someone who never touched you including "attention whoring" "talking loud" and other things

NYC protesters are responsible for world wide police shootings before and after their protests? Or were cops being shot before for other reasons that you now dropped?

By the way, none of them called for violence against cops except the NYC crowd which no one defends. Do you know who defends Trump rally violence?

All of you. See the difference? I bet you play pretend again. You've called me and a TON of other posters here Anti Cop not because I called for violence against any cop...nope, but because they dont agree with every action from a cop. So you're pretending again.

ThAt NYC crowd clip was doctored audio.
LOFL

There's many more examples of you lefties calling for cops to be killed. Want me to keep posting them?

Sure and dont forget the part where people support and defend it like you, others here and Trump himself has done. You cant tho...because your side is the only one that supports violence openly and unapologetically by trying to blame everyone else
it's the rally that the libturds want all of the attention in an effort to hate bait the thousand people. they succeed and then cry like a bunch of fkn babies. You get what you sow, just remember that.

So wanting attention warrants being attacked also? This list is getting long. I thought that you hit someone in defense. Now I'm learning that its a number of reasons to hit someone who never touched you including "attention whoring" "talking loud" and other things
no antagonizing and spitting at people, as well as, arguing and swinging at trump supporters is. Oh and the event isn't about them and to shut the fk up when your time is over. Disruption is against the law at a political rally and people just aren't going to take the disruption the way that it has been done. So, what you really want is for people who support trump to go away. Isn't it? ah, but you can't get that without disrespecting those individuals and their rights. just a libturd fks way.

It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.

When did 'libs' call for cops to be killed? Because Trump has certainly talked about wanting to punch protesters in the face and 'ruin their lives'.

And remember of course that cop deaths are near a 30 year low. So if you're going to blame 'liberals', make sure to 'blame them' for that too.

When? I already showed a few samples.

Where? Give me the post number and I'll take care of the rest.
search him in the thread you lazy fk.

Its 14 pages long. There's nothing in the OP backing anything he said. I've already looked through 8 more pages, and nothing.

I'm asking for post number. That's not unreasonable.

You're trying to make a moral equivalence between a simple shove vs a murder. Fail.

If a protestor wants to show up to our event...jump in my face 2 inches away screaming at me, specks of spit flying, shoving a sign in my face.....yes....if he's not immediately removed from my personal space by security...I will create the space myself and I support anyone who does (I don't support the sucker punch...that was 100% wrong).

That's not the same as lefties supporting the murder of cops.
You must be dumb, illiterate AND blind. They get into the middle of the crowd then start acting like feral animals screaming in people's faces.

And if you are unable to control yourself to vocal people, then you deserve to be arrested for assault just like that sucker punching Trump supporter.

Yeah but a simple misdemeanor assault charge (small fine at worst if you don't have a rap sheet) vs the satisfaction of sending a liberal to the floor. Hmmmm.....

Yep you only prove my point that Trump supporters are just violent criminals.

Again....if you don't shove your protest within 6 inches of my face you have nothing to worry about. Safe space....right???

Within 6 inches though....you liberals have such punchable faces.

Your comments only prove trump supporters are violent. Not sure why you keep responding you only confirm what I have said. This is why trump shouldn't be president because he and his supporters are way to hot headed. Luckily in the general election the majority of the country will see that and not vote for the temper tampering Trumptard.
so what, what is it your trying to achieve here except whining like a fkn cry baby?

It's amazing how the left is on their precious campus safe zone soap box saying Trump rhetoric is causing these violent incidents at his rallies. How his insulting words against different groups of people....is fueling the anger and aggression.

Okay. Fair enough. THEN all the anti cop rhetoric your leftist peers have spewed is the cause for all the DEAD COPS. Not skirmishes. Not a little pushing and shoving. Actual dead bodies.

I agree....Trump's words have sparked some anger and some violence. The occasional pushing and shoving. Even a sucker punch!!

You all are right.

And your words have resulted in dead cops. Dozens of them. And many more shot who survived. And countless of them assaulted.

When did 'libs' call for cops to be killed? Because Trump has certainly talked about wanting to punch protesters in the face and 'ruin their lives'.

And remember of course that cop deaths are near a 30 year low. So if you're going to blame 'liberals', make sure to 'blame them' for that too.

Its 14 pages long. There's nothing in the OP backing anything he said. I've already looked through 8 more pages, and nothing.

so you've never used the search tool? Hahhaahahahhaahahahahaha

BTW, why do they want attention? And it isn't that they want attention given, they expect it, it isn't theirs to expect. funny shit you fkn libturd.

Laughing.....and what would the search criteria be specifically?

by poster in this thread. that's what, you stupid fk

no antagonizing and spitting at people, as well as, arguing and swinging at trump supporters is. Oh and the event isn't about them and to shut the fk up when your time is over. Disruption is against the law at a political rally and people just aren't going to take the disruption the way that it has been done. So, what you really want is for people who support trump to go away. Isn't it? ah, but you can't get that without disrespecting those individuals and their rights. just a libturd fks way.

But no one did those things and you still think they should be attacked.

And shocker....when you look through every page on the thread the SOLE example of anyone calling for harm to cops is the same 'radio blog' by 'sunshine' in Texas.

Prove 'sunshine' is a liberal.

well, yeah.................they did.

And shocker....when you look through every page on the thread the SOLE example of anyone calling for harm to cops is the same 'radio blog' by 'sunshine' in Texas.

Prove 'sunshine' is a liberal.
ain't my post stupid fk.

Who says they were spitting at people? And they deserve to be attacked if they protest at a Trump rally?

Who says they were spitting at people? And they deserve to be attacked if they protest at a Trump rally?
you ever have someone in your face? When they scream, they spit. that's how again, you are one stupid fk. You need to learn about life.

you ever have someone in your face? When they scream, they spit. that's how again, you are one stupid fk. You need to learn about life.

So the person insisting that they were 'spitting at people'...is you citing yourself. Or jack shit. Thanks for confirming what we all already knew.

And protesting at a Trump rally means they deserve to be *attacked*? Really?

So the person insisting that they were 'spitting at people'...is you citing yourself. Or jack shit. Thanks for confirming what we all already knew.

And protesting at a Trump rally means they deserve to be *attacked*? Really?
what the fk was that you just posted. Please I don't speak jive.

Thats their entire game. They support the violence by saying there was violence by the protesters first except they cant seem to find it.

Thats their entire game. They support the violence by saying there was violence by the protesters first except they cant seem to find it.
hahahahahhahahhahha, yeah go with that, it is the libturd way. Show up throw punches and then blame the other side that was invited to the party. too funny. And again, to you sir, so what is your problem?

Forum List

Back