Libs: If Trump talk owns these violent clashes; Then YOUR side owns dead cops.

huh? Who's whining? Seems you are king whiner this morning. Trump has done nothing wrong and is campaigning to win the presidency. Not sure what your whining about, except that you're whining aggressively.

He has directly supported violence and whines ALL THE TIME about the media "treating him unfairly" like the pussy and his supporters are. Of course Trumptards don't see anything wrong, they support violence.

Trumptards can't win directly so instead they sucker punch people. Fuck them and hope he loses the general which I am sure he will.
Come shout me down and you'll see violence too. You have no ability to understand you can't smear your shit anywhere you want, we get it. You may get a tuneup someday but it will make you a better person.

Again pussies like you can't stand dissenting speech so you have to use violence to try and silence your opposition. You only prove how much you, Trump supporters and Trump himself are pussies.

Luckily most of the country isn't KKK supporting racist pussies like Trump and you are.
hahahahahahahhahaha, what a fkn whiner you are. Oh poor baby ain't getting your way today?

I'm doing just fine. Have been successfully exposing all you pussy Trump supporters for what you are. Worthless pussies HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you have, exposing what? All you're showing everyone is the whiny cry baby who can't get his way on an internet board. hahahahaahahahahhaaha, so what you going to do big tough guy? Keep posting how tough you are? hahahahahahahahahahaahha need a tissue to blow your snot in?

huh? Who's whining? Seems you are king whiner this morning. Trump has done nothing wrong and is campaigning to win the presidency. Not sure what your whining about, except that you're whining aggressively.

He has directly supported violence and whines ALL THE TIME about the media "treating him unfairly" like the pussy and his supporters are. Of course Trumptards don't see anything wrong, they support violence.

Trumptards can't win directly so instead they sucker punch people. Fuck them and hope he loses the general which I am sure he will.
Come shout me down and you'll see violence too. You have no ability to understand you can't smear your shit anywhere you want, we get it. You may get a tuneup someday but it will make you a better person.

Again pussies like you can't stand dissenting speech so you have to use violence to try and silence your opposition. You only prove how much you, Trump supporters and Trump himself are pussies.

Luckily most of the country isn't KKK supporting racist pussies like Trump and you are.
You failed to understand the point. You will learn the hard way, with some, it's the only way they can learn.

What, you gonna sucker punch more people like the pussy you are? That's the only way you can even remotely stand a chance because you sure as hell can't take anyone head on. Just like Trump which is why he will lose. The country will see what a KKK supporting pussy he really is.
Go suck on that pacifier and calm down. Mom will be by soon with your baby food.

no, that just isn't factual. Every other GOP and even dem candidate has whined about the press Trump gets. So you are sadly mistaken. Nice try though to deceive and lie, but not here, not today.
Oh BS, shall I post the videos of Trump complaing about the media? Face facts, trump and his supporters are pussies. Fuck off the lot of you racists.
i'm right here you internet hate baiter racist. I'm right here. What are you going to do internet tough guy?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's you Trump supporters that talk tough you pussies. What are YOU going to do about it tough guy? HAHAHAHAHA
not on here bubba, it's you calling out the insults. whiny cry baby that you are.

NYC protesters are responsible for world wide police shootings before and after their protests? Or were cops being shot before for other reasons that you now dropped?

By the way, none of them called for violence against cops except the NYC crowd which no one defends. Do you know who defends Trump rally violence?

All of you. See the difference? I bet you play pretend again. You've called me and a TON of other posters here Anti Cop not because I called for violence against any cop...nope, but because they dont agree with every action from a cop. So you're pretending again.

Huh? You're saying the NYC one is the ONLY time leftists have called for killing cops? I'll show it all. YOUR people.

Like #BlackLivesMatter in Texas encouraging people to sneak up on white cops and ambush them (which happened 2 days later down the street from this activists call)

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

Sorry. Cats out of the bag. You leftist fags own this.

Oh....and yes....I DO SUPPORT getting physical with a shit bag protestor if they show up to a rally and get in my face or try to provoke us. You are trying to make a moral equivalence between a simple assault and murder. It's not. And if you show up to a rally with the INTENT to provoke and disrupt....and you do so outside the designated counter-protest areas (i.e. in someone's face) you deserve to be punched. I would NEVER show up to a #BlackLivesMatter rally and pull a thin blue line flag and start shoving it in people's faces. Why? I'd get punched....and I'd deserve it.

Wait.....last week they said Trump supporters were potential Nazis and were a danger to the world. Now....we're just sucker punching pussies who pose no real threat.

Which is it??

Oh no sucker punching pussies like you are a threat. Because you can't fight head on and instead do your damage when people aren't looking. You and Trump are pussies.

Have one of these ....

iu

No I don't want to take yours away. Weasel is a fitting name for someone like you who supports sucker punching little pussies.
The protester was a little pussy? Wow, we have an area of agreement.

You failed to understand the point. You will learn the hard way, with some, it's the only way they can learn.

What, you gonna sucker punch more people like the pussy you are? That's the only way you can even remotely stand a chance because you sure as hell can't take anyone head on. Just like Trump which is why he will lose. The country will see what a KKK supporting pussy he really is.
Go suck on that pacifier and calm down. Mom will be by soon with your baby food.

Says the bitch who supports sucker punching. Go back in your moms basement pussy.

Wait.....last week they said Trump supporters were potential Nazis and were a danger to the world. Now....we're just sucker punching pussies who pose no real threat.

Which is it??

Oh no sucker punching pussies like you are a threat. Because you can't fight head on and instead do your damage when people aren't looking. You and Trump are pussies.

Have one of these ....

iu

No I don't want to take yours away. Weasel is a fitting name for someone like you who supports sucker punching little pussies.
The protester was a little pussy? Wow, we have an area of agreement.

And you can't read to boot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did mommy forget to get you hooked on phonics pussy?

it wasn't a punch, so try again.

Yes it was, a bitch move at that you pussy.
no.........it wasn't. It was a fkn forearm and not a punch a push. So again, you're wrong.

Says the bitch who supports sucker punching. Go back in your moms basement pussy.
hahahahahahahahahahha spot on response from the whiny cry baby internet tough guy who needs tissue.

no.........it wasn't. It was a fkn forearm and not a punch a push. So again, you're wrong.

You don't even know what a sucker punch is pussy. It's hitting someone when they're not looking. No wonder you are a pussy.

hahahahahahahahahahha spot on response from the whiny cry baby internet tough guy who needs tissue.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH You've lost now and can only type worthless responses since you were outed as a pussy. Go suck Trump dick and get your rocks off there pussy.

You don't even know what a sucker punch is pussy. It's hitting someone when they're not looking. No wonder you are a pussy.
you should learn what a punch is. A punch is done with a fist, a slap with a hand. A little education for you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH You've lost now and can only type worthless responses since you were outed as a pussy. Go suck Trump dick and get your rocks off there pussy.
I've lost what? I didn't lose a thing and not looking for anything. You on the other hand are in here looking for a fight and got one. So you found your objective. Thing is, you have no talent at the game.

BTW, keep your ideas of what you want from body parts to yourself. I'm not interested in your appetite.

you should learn what a punch is. A punch is done with a fist, a slap with a hand. A little education for you.

Again you are clueless. Not surprising from Inbreeding Trump supporters.

Here let me educate you clueless pussy:

suck·er punch
noun
noun: sucker punch; plural noun: sucker punches; noun: suckerpunch; plural noun: suckerpunches
  1. 1.
    an unexpected punch or blow.
I.e. an unexpected blow is a sucker punch which is what the guy did. Not only have you proven yourself to be a pussy, but a clueless pussy at that. You've lost HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like #BlackLivesMatter in Texas encouraging people to sneak up on white cops and ambush them (which happened 2 days later down the street from this activists call)

Commenters on a internet radio show? Thats your proof that there is some sort of wide support? Because 2 guys on a radio show call in said it?

And thats the same as Trump instructing people at his rally to punch and assault people how?

Let me guess, the radio show commenters have the same power as Trump? Or the radio callers are leaders who instructed people to do something except no one heard of this?

Commenters on a internet radio show? Thats your proof that there is some sort of wide support? Because 2 guys on a radio show call in said it?

And thats the same as Trump instructing people at his rally to punch and assault people how?

Let me guess, the radio show commenters have the same power as Trump? Or the radio callers are leaders who instructed people to do something except no one heard of this?

There's many more examples of you lefties calling for cops to be killed. Want me to keep posting them?

And NO its not the same as Trump saying to push a protestor. It's much worse. A push is not the same as MURDER.

I'm not one of these who won't just say it: Yes....if a protestor is determined to get in my face and try to provoke a response....i support pushing them. Absolutely. If I went to a #BlackLivesMatter rally and did that or went to a gay pride rally and began shoving a Bible in their faces 2 inches away....I'd EXPECT to be pushed and I would DESERVE it.

There's many more examples of you lefties calling for cops to be killed. Want me to keep posting them?

Sure and dont forget the part where people support and defend it like you, others here and Trump himself has done. You cant tho...because your side is the only one that supports violence openly and unapologetically by trying to blame everyone else

And NO its not the same as Trump saying to push a protestor. It's much worse. A push is not the same as MURDER.

Trump said they should be leaving on a stretcher but you are trying to forget that because you are pretending that he only said people should shove them...which is ok I guess for a Presidential Candidate to tell a group of people.

Sure and dont forget the part where people support and defend it like you, others here and Trump himself has done. You cant tho...because your side is the only one that supports violence openly and unapologetically by trying to blame everyone else

You're trying to make a moral equivalence between a simple shove vs a murder. Fail.

If a protestor wants to show up to our event...jump in my face 2 inches away screaming at me, specks of spit flying, shoving a sign in my face.....yes....if he's not immediately removed from my personal space by security...I will create the space myself and I support anyone who does (I don't support the sucker punch...that was 100% wrong).

That's not the same as lefties supporting the murder of cops.

Forum List

Back