Libs Just Don't Want A White Man President

Why white? You won't vote for a better black man?

ANY MAN would be better then Mrs. Tulza Clinton, as would ANY WOMAN.

I said white man because that's what was asked about. I have no problem voting for a black man, or any other color or sex you care to bring up, as long as he or she is the most qualified.
Sure, that's why you voted for the community organizer?

Along with more than enough other people to beat romney like a rented mule. You just didn't see that loss coming, did you?
Of course I did. And I knew morons like you would vote for the community organizer.

The right thought ANYBODY could beat OBAMA. That's what fox told you and you believed it. I still laugh when I remember Rove whining about waiting just a little longer for the numbers to come up.
I thought you weren't trying to convince me of anything.

I said white man because that's what was asked about. I have no problem voting for a black man, or any other color or sex you care to bring up, as long as he or she is the most qualified.

Along with more than enough other people to beat romney like a rented mule. You just didn't see that loss coming, did you?
Of course I did. And I knew morons like you would vote for the community organizer.

The right thought ANYBODY could beat OBAMA. That's what fox told you and you believed it. I still laugh when I remember Rove whining about waiting just a little longer for the numbers to come up.

You're beyond convincing, but still fun to poke with a stick every once in a while.

You're beyond convincing, but still fun to poke with a stick every once in a while.
Yeah, sure. That's why I beat you to death with the stick. Try again.

Do you really think all liberals hate white folk, or do you just enjoy saying dumb stuff?

Do you really think all liberals hate white folk, or do you just enjoy saying dumb stuff?
Look, moron, I have better things to do than exchange insults with an idiot. If you have something of substance, I'll listen and respond. Otherwise, fuck off.

Look, moron, I have better things to do than exchange insults with an idiot. If you have something of substance, I'll listen and respond. Otherwise, fuck off.

I asked a strait forward question relating to the thread. No answer?

th

Which part of that did you not understand? Welcome to ignore.

Which part of that did you not understand? Welcome to ignore.

Coward.

Trump tells it like it is, nothing dumb about that

Trump isn't dumb. Those that get suckered by him is where the dumb part comes in.

He is an extraordinary salesman. He has figured out how to get to a very large number of people by tapping into their fears and angers. He comes up with outrageous and simplistic solutions to these emotions.

The problem is that he is just one man and he has alienated too many in the republican establishment. If by some chance he gets elected into the White House he will get no co-operation by Congress.

This candidacy is just an enormous expensive exercise in Trump exploring the limits of his ego.

True, he is making statements that ring true in many peoples hearts. We would all like to be powerful enough to stand up in front of thousands of cheering people and rant about the things that bother us. The problem of course is that governing takes co-operation. Executive orders can only do so much. For the most part they just anger Congress.

What I find astonishing is how the people that believe in Trump think he will be able to carry out the things he says he will do. He just doesn't have any organized political clout in place. He has no elected base in Congress to draw on for support to implement his grand ideas.

The people that cheer for him as he shreaks to just "throw them out" have no more authority than an audience at a World Wrestling match.

Even if Trump gets elected there will be no 1500 mile long 100 foot tall fence between us and Mexico and the President doesn't have the authority to make Mexico pay so much as a parking ticket.

The President cannot just proclaim an edict to bar Muslims from entering this country.

We don't have the man power to arrest every Mexican Trump claims he will kick out of this country. He certainly won't get Congress to hire them.

It is possible to have enough money to get anyone elected President. There isn't enough money in ANYONE'S bank account to force Congress to do his bidding.

Forum List

Back