Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

Nothing like the tragic deaths of migrants to expose the phony pro-lifers as to the kind of people they really are. If there`s such a place as hell they`ll be there for masquerading as Christians. Would Jesus celebrate the deaths of this guy and his daughter?
It’s always amusing when the godless baby butchers that are okay with severing babies spines before and during birth want to preach about what “ Christians” should do and what “ Jesus “ would or wouldn’t approve of.

Nothing like the tragic deaths of migrants to expose the phony pro-lifers as to the kind of people they really are. If there`s such a place as hell they`ll be there for masquerading as Christians. Would Jesus celebrate the deaths of this guy and his daughter?
It’s always amusing when the godless baby butchers that are okay with severing babies spines before and during birth want to preach about what “ Christians” should do and what “ Jesus “ would or wouldn’t approve of.
/——-/ This is the point where Libs call you a Nazi.

I've been to Mexico several times you walk or drive across the bridge and go in a building and fill out paperwork and they ask you if you want Mexican insurance cause you insurance is no good senior...You hand them the papers they stamp them and you get into yer car and drive..
/—-/ Well Heel’s Bella why did you just sneak across? What could possibly go wrong?
I don't like walking I'd rather drive...

I walk across all the time. I live less than 10 miles from Tijuana. I visit frequently.

We even have our own special crossing from San Diego directly into Tijuana airport. Cross Border Xpress. I've used it several times. I drive a few miles. Park on the U.S. side. Walk across an enclosed pedestrian bridge right into the Tijuana airport. It was a joint project between the U.S. and Mexico. $100 round trip from TJ to Mexico City. I'm all over those cheap flights because Mexico is fun!

I've been to Mexico several times you walk or drive across the bridge and go in a building and fill out paperwork and they ask you if you want Mexican insurance cause you insurance is no good senior...You hand them the papers they stamp them and you get into yer car and drive..
/—-/ Well Heel’s Bella why did you just sneak across? What could possibly go wrong?

I walk across all the time. I live less than 10 miles from Tijuana. I visit frequently.

We even have our own special crossing from San Diego directly into Tijuana airport. Cross Border Xpress. I've used it several times. I drive a few miles. Park on the U.S. side. Walk across an enclosed pedestrian bridge right into the Tijuana airport. It was a joint project between the U.S. and Mexico. $100 round trip from TJ to Mexico City. I'm all over those cheap flights because Mexico is fun!
/——/ You’re avoiding the obvious question about entering Mexico illegally. Somehow you can’t distinguish legal from illegal or you’re just playing stupid again to get attention.

/——/ You’re avoiding the obvious question about entering Mexico illegally. Somehow you can’t distinguish legal from illegal or you’re just playing stupid again to get attention.

She's not playing...it's the real deal .lol

iI would too if I lived that close...I love Mexico too because unlike the USA there are no asshole laws made by the so called protestants that never like to party..

It goes both ways..It's called judging something that Jesus talked about, do you remember what he said?

This is an excellent thread to show exactly what the "humanity" of CRCs is really all about. And we wonder how the Germans got to where they did.......

Stupid comparison dipshit
Negative! He's spot on. He understands the same thing I understand. He understands the facade of the Christian Right and how it is used to accomplish evil. Hitler did the same thing when he mass produced his own cult party.

I don't take anything you spew seriously
No one does

Put the blame for that child's death exactly where it belongs...it's father
If if that child remained in El Salvador & killed by drug lords?

Negative! He's spot on. He understands the same thing I understand. He understands the facade of the Christian Right and how it is used to accomplish evil. Hitler did the same thing when he mass produced his own cult party.

No one does

Ifs ifs ifs....the fact is the child's father is responsible. Try and blame whoever you want but it won't work ya stuttering fuckstick

Not celebrating. It's tragic...if only the child had better parents, huh?
If only your parents had better children then you would not be blaming people fleeing danger.

If only your parents had better children then you would not be blaming people fleeing danger.

Leave my family out of it, ya daffy left loon. First and last warning

No one does

Ifs ifs ifs....the fact is the child's father is responsible. Try and blame whoever you want but it won't work ya stuttering fuckstick

Bullshit, you'd be blaming the father for not moving away from danger.

A father does what they think is necessary to give their kids a better life.

The only "Fucksticks" here are you & Trump who created this mess.

If the father & daughter lived in an apartment building & they fell down the stairs & died because their building was on fiire, you being blaming the father & calling him clumsy.

Leave my family out of it, ya daffy left loon. First and last warning
Really, You like to threaten people just like that fat assed orange hero of yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
No one does

If the father & daughter lived in an apartment building & they fell down the stairs & died because their building was on fiire, you being blaming the father & calling him clumsy.

Meh, it's not like you're taken serious but keep babbling away. The father's actions caused the kid's death....a pesky fact you'll never get around. Suck on them apples bitch

If you know where babies are being butchered get off your ass and do something about it. This thread is about migrants not fetuses. Nice try.

No one does

/——/ What if the child was killed in Detroit by MS13? Would that be OK with you?

No one does

/——/ What if the child was killed in Detroit by MS13? Would that be OK with you?
OMG OMG OMG Not MS13!!!!! OMG OMG OMG

No one does

Meh, it's not like you're taken serious but keep babbling away. The father's actions caused the kid's death....a pesky fact you'll never get around. Suck on them apples bitch
Desperation caused it. Trump had a hand in it by mismanaging our asylum system at the border.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
No one does

OMG OMG OMG Not MS13!!!!! OMG OMG OMG
/——-/ OMG OMG OMG Not Drug Lords!!!!! OMG OMG OMG The most violent MS-13 crimes of 2017 so far

Desperation caused it. Trump had a hand in it by mismanaging our asylum system at the border.

Daddy caused it using poor judgement....suck it bitch boy

Forum List

Back