"ISIL has been contained." HILLARY DID NOT SAY THAT

The field is rich with candidates.
AS USUAL, YOU PUT UP LIES AND RIGHT WING PROPAGANA

"I handed over all work related emails."TRUE
"I did not have any emails marked classified on my server" TRUE
"ISIL has been contained." HILLARY DID NOT SAY THAT

AS USUAL, YOU PUT UP LIES AND RIGHT WING PROPAGANA
You understand every one of those statements was a lie, right?
She did not turn over all work relarted emails.
Officials uncover two chains of emails Hillary Clinton didn't turn over

It is irrelevant what the emails were marked. If they were classifed she violated the law.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...ation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0

No one said Hillary said that. Obozo said it. It still qualified as Lie of the Year because the next day ISIS staged the Paris attacks. They were hardly contained.

As usual HairForAll pukes forth lies and and untruths. Because she's stupid.

"I handed over all work related emails."
"I did not have any emails marked classified on my server"
"ISIL has been contained."

"We landed under sniper fire."
"A video caused the Benghazi riots."
"I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary."

The true obsession for Trump actually comes from the internal leadership of the GOP. Liberals are just standing by and buying popcorn by the case.

From the rightwing, conservative Wall Street Journal. Skankie-pants needs to read more and surf the redneck sites less,

GOP Operative Plans ‘Guerrilla Campaign’ Against Donald Trump

The Republican establishment, increasingly alarmed by the enduring strength of Donald Trump’s presidential bid, is ratcheting up efforts to knock him out of the race, including the first attempt to unite donors from rival camps into a single anti-Trump force.

A well-connected GOP operative is planning a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, according to a memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The more they try to do that the higher his numbers go up.
The Establishment is not getting the message that a large majority of their voters are very angry at them and they need to change.
If they don't do that then kiss the Republican party good bye. Not a bad thing to happen if they don't.

I'll gladly kiss the GOP goodbye. They sold out to a bunch of Jesus Christers.

The true obsession for Trump actually comes from the internal leadership of the GOP. Liberals are just standing by and buying popcorn by the case.

From the rightwing, conservative Wall Street Journal. Skankie-pants needs to read more and surf the redneck sites less,

The Republican establishment, increasingly alarmed by the enduring strength of Donald Trump’s presidential bid, is ratcheting up efforts to knock him out of the race, including the first attempt to unite donors from rival camps into a single anti-Trump force.

A well-connected GOP operative is planning a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, according to a memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

Liberals won't be eating popcorn come General Election time, you'll be popping Tranquillisers instead....who do you have the option of as candidate?

Hillary or Bernie Sanders.

So your candidate is either Corrupt Hillary or Quasi-Marxist Bernie.

Uh-oh, can you say landslide for ANY of the Republicans. Thought you could.

Trump will split the party, handing the election to Hillary on a silver platter. And I'm no Hillary fan, just the opposite. But I do have a close, personal relationship with reality and although there's not a lot of press on her, she's leading.

The Establishment is not getting the message that a large majority of their voters are very angry at them and they need to change.
If they don't do that then kiss the Republican party good bye. Not a bad thing to happen if they don't.

What did this "selling out" consist of, respecting the Bill of Rights?

"I handed over all work related emails."
"I did not have any emails marked classified on my server"
"ISIL has been contained."

"We landed under sniper fire."
"A video caused the Benghazi riots."
"I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary."

And so Trump raises the ante for bullshit. Bomb the shit out of them, Mexicans are rapists, McCain is a loser....Like I've said many times, the Republican party is eating its own.

Google "evangelical Republican base" and get back to us when you wake the fuck up. And after that, go get an ultrasound of your uterus so we can decide if you should be able to get birth control or an abortion, which is legal in case you forgot that, too. And then sign on to Trump's losing candidacy by asserting you will discriminate based on religion.

75% of the Nation is Jesus Christers.

The libs love PolitiFact. It gives them a chance to take shots at conservatives while sounding non partisan. PolitiFact and Tampa Bay Times are left wing all the way. Garbage.

Hardly.

Do some research.

Politifact is VERY rightwing.

But even if that's your excuse, you can't deny he said those things. He lies almost every day. Some big lies, some little lies but he lies easier than he tells the truth.

Seriously?

Is that all?

You have a link to back that up?

Interesting.

Not evangelicals.

Seriously?

Is that all?

Interesting.

They never take their lazy asses off this board to actually find proof of their statements. They are lazy, drive-by posters who can't even bother themselves for 60 seconds to verify anything they say. In other words, LOW INFORMATION VOTERS.

Seriously?

Is that all?

Interesting.

They never take their lazy asses off this board to actually find proof of their statements. They are lazy, drive-by posters who can't even bother themselves for 60 seconds to verify anything they say. In other words, LOW INFORMATION VOTERS.

After 9/11, a lot of people got a bad case of god but I've read that christians are leaving their faith in record numbers.

This from Pew -

70.6%

America’s Changing Religious Landscape

Christians Decline Sharply as Share of Population; Unaffiliated and Other Faiths Continue to Grow

Google "evangelical Republican base" and get back to us when you wake the fuck up. And after that, go get an ultrasound of your uterus so we can decide if you should be able to get birth control or an abortion, which is legal in case you forgot that, too. And then sign on to Trump's losing candidacy by asserting you will discriminate based on religion.

Telling someone to "go look it up" is the retort of a loser who knows he has no facts behind his imbecile claims.

Seriously?

Is that all?

Interesting.

Poll: Americans' Belief in God Is Strong--But Declining
(CNSNews.com) - A new Harris Poll finds that a strong majority (74 percent) of U.S. adults say they believe in God, but that's down from the 82 percent who expressed such a belief in earlier years.

Sorry it was 74% not 75%

Forum List

Back