Lieberman is front-runner for FBI director: report

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
I like Lieberman, good man...

BY MAX GREENWOOD - 05/18/17 02:03 PM EDT

liebermanjoe_120316getty.jpg

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman has emerged as the likely pick to replace recently fired FBI Director James Comey, Politico reported Thursday.

Trump met with four candidates for the top law enforcement job on Wednesday, including Lieberman, and reportedly bonded with the former Democratic vice presidential candidate, Politico reported citing a person familiar with the meeting.

Trump told one adviser that he is hoping to announce his FBI director pick before he departs Friday on a nine-day trip abroad – his first overseas excursion since taking office in January.

Former Sen. Joe Lieberman has emerged as the likely pick to replace recently fired FBI Director James Comey, Politico reported Thursday.

Trump met with four candidates for the top law enforcement job on Wednesday, including Lieberman, and reportedly bonded with the former Democratic vice presidential candidate, Politico reported citing a person familiar with the meeting.

Trump told one adviser that he is hoping to announce his FBI director pick before he departs Friday on a nine-day trip abroad – his first overseas excursion since taking office in January.

Political choice. Guy is a milquetoast.

Political choice. Guy is a milquetoast.
Well at least you live up to your user name...:bye1:

Bro, Lieberman is a jewish, zionist, neocon devil. If he is resurrected, it means The Donald has given up on trying to drain the swamp.

I won't oppose him. I don't know how old you guys are but if you saw an earlier post from me in another thread I am hitting 70 and even I can see that old ideas have to die in DC. There has to be younger people qualified for these position's with fresh ideas on how to run things. This is the reason we go from one election cycle to the next and regardless of who is elected in congress, senate and Pres we are stuck in time. We just bitch at each other about one side or the other without thinking why we're at a certain point. When we do elect a younger congressman/woman the old guard shits on their ideas and let's them on the dirty little secret. You can only get ahead if you take money and play along with us, got it boy?

Get rid of the old farts, all of them.

Well, here's one major issue with Lieberman - he works for one of Trump's law firms.

Too political for America- too Democratic for Trump.

Forum List

Back