Lieberman is front-runner for FBI director: report

Lieberman is not an honest man. Appointing him would be a mistake.

Too old, surely there is a better choice out there

Okay wtf are Lieberman's qualifications for leading the FBI? I don't like the guy because he's a weasel back stabbing career politician. Lets get someone tough from LE to lead the FBI.

Holy shit, write down the date and call Guinness --- I agree with all of these posters. Even gave two of 'em a "winner". :eek:

Apparently it's unanimous. America says "no".

LMAO I was thinking the same thing...wtf Pogo agrees with me contact CERN!!

Yeah, no shit. What does that have to do with running the FBI?

The ISRAEL LOBBY has been above the law since 1993...

Some of us are pretty sick and tired of that. Giving Joe the FBI is the domestic equivalent to giving the CIA to Tenet (aka putting the Mossad in control)

I hear there's a guy that's very qualified to be FBI director and is looking for a job...

His name is Comey.....

Okay wtf are Lieberman's qualifications for leading the FBI? I don't like the guy because he's a weasel back stabbing career politician. Lets get someone tough from LE to lead the FBI.

Trey Gowdy

He's already said he doesn't want the job.

I think Trey is ready to go to the private sector and earn some real money. As corrupt as DC is the FBI really needs a tough as nails no nonsense non partisan law man who's willing to hold these corrupt politicians accountable and clean up that town.

Gowdy's going back to playing his fiddle on the front porch.

3.jpg

Trey Gowdy

I think Trey is ready to go to the private sector and earn some real money. As corrupt as DC is the FBI really needs a tough as nails no nonsense non partisan law man who's willing to hold these corrupt politicians accountable and clean up that town.

3.jpg

Can you stop trolling even for 2 minutes? I doubt it.

Trey Gowdy

Nor is he qualified anyway so at least he was trés honest about it.
Even a man who deliberately goes through life calling himself "Trés Gaudy" can see through the charade. That's how low the Rumpian limbo bar is set.

I like Lieberman, but he's a politician not a law enforcement professional.

This is typical of Trump. He has no respect for professionals.

If he did he never would have run for President.

Hmm--- a prospect who's completely unqualified, put into place on the basis of "I've heard of this guy, seen him on TV". Shades of the 2016 election itself.

And yes, when I say "shades" I mean orange.

Trey Gowdy

If you have any proof of corruption in Washington, please bring it to the appropriate law enforcement agency. Otherwise STFU!

America has enough of you cackling old goats making unfounded accusations.

I hear there's a guy that's very qualified to be FBI director and is looking for a job...

His name is Comey.....

Sorry.

We are looking for a candidate who is

1. competent
2. honest
3. patriotic to the US

and Comey is 0-3

Trey Gowdy

If you have any proof of corruption in Washington, please bring it to the appropriate law enforcement agency. Otherwise STFU!

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh::laugh::laugh: let me guess, you are a liberal.

Trey Gowdy

If you have any proof of corruption in Washington,
:eek-52: :wtf:

Trey Gowdy

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh::laugh::laugh: let me guess, you are a liberal.

Yes, I believe in the rule of law, science and reality. I do not believe in hearsay.

What proof do you have that there is corruption in Washington other than hearsay?

"Everybody knows"...does hold water.

Bro, Lieberman is a jewish, zionist, neocon devil. If he is resurrected, it means The Donald has given up on trying to drain the swamp.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

I ain't your bro, ho. Nazis are pathetic buttboys for the bosses. You swishy swastickers don't have the guts to stand up to economic supremacy, so you blame the Jews for all of society's problems. Even if you admit your boss is screwing you over, you excuse that pig's tyranny by claiming that the Jews are forcing him to do it.

Last edited:
If both sides hate Lieberman he might be the one, wtf do you want eliot ness...
tn_robert_stack_59091-1024x768.jpg

Wtf do we want? How 'bout somebody with (a) SOME kind of SOME experience or background SOMEWHERE in crime science? How 'bout SOME familiarity with the organization itself, and its culture? How 'bout SOME indication somewhere in life of having ethics rather than being a political whore?

Joe Liarman completely whiffs. Three strikes, you're out. Next batter up.

I don't believe it one bit. It's a stupid choice. We don't need a politician in that position, we need a cop.

If both sides hate Lieberman he might be the one, wtf do you want eliot ness...
tn_robert_stack_59091-1024x768.jpg

Wtf do we want? How 'bout somebody with (a) SOME kind of SOME experience or background SOMEWHERE in crime science? How 'bout SOME familiarity with the organization itself, and its culture? How 'bout SOME indication somewhere in life of having ethics rather than being a political whore?

Joe Liarman completely whiffs. Three strikes, you're out. Next batter up.

It's curious. He endorsed Hillary.

Trey Gowdy

Nor is he qualified anyway so at least he was trés honest about it.
Even a man who deliberately goes through life calling himself "Trés Gaudy" can see through the charade. That's how low the Rumpian limbo bar is set.

I like Lieberman, but he's a politician not a law enforcement professional.

This is typical of Trump. He has no respect for professionals.

If he did he never would have run for President.

Hmm--- a prospect who's completely unqualified, put into place on the basis of "I've heard of this guy, seen him on TV". Shades of the 2016 election itself.

And yes, when I say "shades" I mean orange.
Even a man who deliberately goes through life calling himself "Trés Gaudy"
:cuckoo:

Trey Gowdy

3.jpg

Can you stop trolling even for 2 minutes? I doubt it.

Rub some dirt on it, Cubby.

Forum List

Back