Lies and Hypocrisy Are Essential Components of Liberalism

See what? That neither your OP or your cute 'insults' aren't even anything you could think of on your own? Is that what you meant?

We already knew you were incapable of having an original thought. We didn't need you to confirm it.

The idea that you ever posted an original thought is too preposterous for words to describe.

So I guess we're the same.

Only difference is one of us lives in a house with wheels and looks forward to Macaroni and cheese night every Thursday.
RDD
You might try adding some bacon to your mac and cheese for flavor, if ya can afford the bacon.

Last edited:
Why are you for activist Judges that make their own law, rather than congress?

What making of their own laws are you referring to?

Supreme Court Justice Roberts off the top of my head, there are many more than just this one, who rewrote the ACA from a mandate to a tax. He did this based on his personal preferences not the law, that states that mandates are unconstitutional.

Judicial activism occurs when judges fail to apply the Constitution or laws impartially according to their original public meaning, regardless of the outcome, or do not follow binding precedent of a higher court and instead decide the case based on personal preference. The proper measure is not whether a judge votes to uphold or strike down a statute in any given case. Adhering to an original understanding of the law is the only way to consistently “minimize or eliminate the judge’s biases.” At times, this means that judges must strike down laws that offend the Constitution.

Are you saying the conservative Marshall Court should not have created the law that the Supreme Court has the power to interpret the Constitution, simply because that does not exist in the Constitution?

"Progressivism" is Marxism without the integrity to admit it.

Do you make up your own definitions? If progrssivism is Marxism, can you then define Marxism?

The difference between progressivism and communism is that communism was revolutionary marxism and progressivism is evolutionary marxism.

Unfortunately, our educational system is such that the history of such movements has been largely untaught.

So the progressives who won women the right to vote did so as just one step on their way to Marxism?

I wonder how many women would be willing to give their right to vote back in order to turn that train around?

The lower middle class of NYC?

:lmao:

I'm perfectly content with my above the national average income and career, fella. Your constant attempts at belittling my education and profession tend to fall short when you realize my status describes my location, not the national average.

Then again, LOLberal morons dont really think. They just spew. It's part of the lack of charm they display.

Oh you're perfectly happy? Yet, you're on this site complaining every day about how LOLberals and poor people are dragging you down. Doesn't sound like someone who is very content. Face it, you're a whiny failure who blames poor people for everything you haven't been able to achieve in your miserable existence.

You just make shit up and run with it, dont you? Of course you do. ALL progressive LOLberals do it. Read the OP. That's what thsi is all about. The lying, cheating, stealing and murdering LOLberals.

I dont blame the poor for anything. I blame LOLberals for the theft I must endure. They love theft and use the poor as the excuse for it. The OP hit the nail on the head.

Otherwise, projecting your own misery on others is part of the progressive MO. the OP column forgot to mention that.

The fact that you are so clueless, while thinking you are some insightful non-partisan free thinker is breath taking. You're a miserable fuck, just look at your whiny posts. You're a constant stream of negativity and hypocrisy and you're literally everything that is wrong with this country.

I see Democrats using but not really caring about the poor.

The poor are but a means to an end to a Democrat.

Do you make up your own definitions? If progrssivism is Marxism, can you then define Marxism?

The difference between progressivism and communism is that communism was revolutionary marxism and progressivism is evolutionary marxism.

Unfortunately, our educational system is such that the history of such movements has been largely untaught.

So the progressives who won women the right to vote did so as just one step on their way to Marxism?

I wonder how many women would be willing to give their right to vote back in order to turn that train around?

Yes, actually. Widening the franchise to include the largest number of numbskulls possible is all part of the Marxist/progressive strategy. The dumber and more irresponsible the average voter is, the easier it is to pass progressive measures like the income tax.

Lies and hypocrisy are a part of being a human. Being unable to engage in any kind of self examination is a quality reserved almost exclusively to conservatives. Turn that critical eye on your own political beliefs, see it's impossible for you. You cannot do it and so you are very easily duped.

Really? If you like your insurance you can keep it." "It won't cost a penny more." "It will decrease the deficit", and WE are easily duped?

"Progressivism" is Marxism without the integrity to admit it.

Can you imagine the fallout if high schools taught the history of communism? Schools knew the fallout, so most wouldn't touch that subject. The biggest concern of the the US during the cold war was communism and most schools wouldn't touch it.

Speaking of Lies...

Did OKeefe drop that bomb from 2 weeks ago that you were hyped up about?

Lies and hypocrisy are a part of being a human. Being unable to engage in any kind of self examination is a quality reserved almost exclusively to conservatives. Turn that critical eye on your own political beliefs, see it's impossible for you. You cannot do it and so you are very easily duped.

Conservatives are easily duped? Really?

And you guys are the morons who put an empty-suited con-man in the White House twice?

Try again, bud.

I notice you did not make any attempt to paint your own politics as being subject to self examination from time to time.

The OP is about Progressive policy. Please try to stay on topic.

Conservatives are easily duped? Really?

And you guys are the morons who put an empty-suited con-man in the White House twice?

Try again, bud.

Yea really, we're not the ones who actually believed "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it". We knew it was B.S. from the start.

Can you imagine the fallout if high schools taught the history of communism? Schools knew the fallout, so most wouldn't touch that subject. The biggest concern of the the US during the cold war was communism and most schools wouldn't touch it.

What would the "fallout" be of teaching students about communism?

Unlike Liberals, Conservatives only have to keep track of one lie...
The Market Will Work It Out.

Yes, actually. Widening the franchise to include the largest number of numbskulls possible is all part of the Marxist/progressive strategy. The dumber and more irresponsible the average voter is, the easier it is to pass progressive measures like the income tax.

Are you saying Lincoln was a progressive because of his income tax?

Giving a vote in federal elections to non-freeholders, male or female, was a big step in the progressive Marxist direction.

Extend the franchise to people who have nothing to lose, they'll vote themselves all the money in the treasury.

Extend the franchise to people who have nothing to lose, they'll vote themselves all the money in the treasury.

And deny a voice to people who have nothing to lose and enjoy the soaring crime rates, riots and eventual revolt.

Way to really think it through Dawkins. :thup:

I've been saying this for years. You can't be a liberal/progressive without being a no-good, low-down, two-faced liar.

Lies and Hypocrisy Are Essential Components of Liberalism - Kurt Schlichter - Page full

Recent events once again demonstrate that there is no point arguing with liberals. Reason, facts, truth – these bourgeois concepts mean nothing to the adherents of progressivism. You are never going to change the mind of someone who believes in nothing except the imperative of his own absolute power. You simply have to defeat him.

Progressivism is not a coherent ideology so much as a purpose – to control every aspect of our lives. It is about consolidating progressive power. Nothing else matters. That includes the truth.

This is why we see YouTube videos of Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Barack Obama waxing eloquently, while in the minority, about the moral necessity of the preserving the filibuster that they just shot through the forehead when in the majority.

This is what led to an agreement ensuring that a power that explicitly states its intention to reboot the Holocaust, once it finishes hanging all its gays, will be able to create the means to do so.

This is the reason the President repeated dozens of times that if you like your health plan and your doctor you can keep them even though he knew this to be an outright lie.

Progressivism is not about principles but necessity. Yesterday, the left needed the filibuster to bar conservative judges. Today, it needs to pack courts with allies who will rule in whatever way progressives need, so the filibuster goes.

Do you ever think before you post (can you think)? As a troll, you're a failure. Simply because the echo chamber rewards you is no measure.

Consider (not you birpat, it's obvious you won't) that the author of the OP has never posted anything of substance. If he has someone I'm sure will search all of his posts/threads and prove me wrong. His entire body of work can be diagrammed in this way:

"Ain't (Obama, liberals, progressives, blacks, immigrants, women, Democrats) awful". The guy(?) has never posted anything original, thought provoking or interesting. I'm not sure he is filled with hate for everyone who holds opinions s/he cannot understand but what is clear is s/he refuses to consider any opinion which conflicts with the dogma s/he holds close.

S/he is the archetype for the willfully ignorant set.

Last edited:

And deny a voice to people who have nothing to lose and enjoy the soaring crime rates, riots and eventual revolt.

Way to really think it through Dawkins. :thup:
Because having a vote in federal elections means so very, very much, that it's worth torches and pitchforks.

Besides, you can have your voice heard all you want at the state and local level. That's how dual sovereignty works.

I've been saying this for years. You can't be a liberal/progressive without being a no-good, low-down, two-faced liar.

Lies and Hypocrisy Are Essential Components of Liberalism - Kurt Schlichter - Page full

Recent events once again demonstrate that there is no point arguing with liberals. Reason, facts, truth – these bourgeois concepts mean nothing to the adherents of progressivism. You are never going to change the mind of someone who believes in nothing except the imperative of his own absolute power. You simply have to defeat him.

Progressivism is not a coherent ideology so much as a purpose – to control every aspect of our lives. It is about consolidating progressive power. Nothing else matters. That includes the truth.

This is why we see YouTube videos of Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Barack Obama waxing eloquently, while in the minority, about the moral necessity of the preserving the filibuster that they just shot through the forehead when in the majority.

This is what led to an agreement ensuring that a power that explicitly states its intention to reboot the Holocaust, once it finishes hanging all its gays, will be able to create the means to do so.

This is the reason the President repeated dozens of times that if you like your health plan and your doctor you can keep them even though he knew this to be an outright lie.

Progressivism is not about principles but necessity. Yesterday, the left needed the filibuster to bar conservative judges. Today, it needs to pack courts with allies who will rule in whatever way progressives need, so the filibuster goes.

Do you ever think before you post (can you think)? As a troll, you're a failure. Simply because the echo chamber rewards you is no measure.

Consider (not you birpat, it's obvious you won't) that the author of the OP has never posted anything of substance. If he has someone I'm sure will search all of his posts/threads and prove me wrong. His entire body of work can be diagrammed in this way:

"Ain't (Obama, liberals, progressives, blacks, immigrants, women, Democrats) awful". The guy(?) has never posted anything original, thought provoking or interesting. I'm not sure he is filled with hate for everyone who holds opinions s/he cannot understand but what is clear is s/he refuses to consider any opinion which conflicts with the dogma s/he holds close.

S/he is the archetype for the willfully ignorant set.

As I said in another post: You know how you can tell a liberal/progressive/Marxist is lying? Their lips are moving.

You didn't fail to prove me right.

Forum List

Back