Like buying blankets made with Auschwitz hair...

China could have been an ally in fighting Progressive Tyranny in USA, but American Conservatives are burning bridges with China.

seriously.gif

Conservatives are shooting themselves in the foot by verbally attacking China. If Progressives take over all Western Internet, then Conservatives and other anti-Progressives will have to rely on foreign powers for hosting.
We already do; most hosting is in India and China.

Modern Progressives are an order of magnitude worse then CCP or the old Soviet Communists. CCP is Conservative in many ways.
I know the communists sure loved the US Constitution in China and Russia, just like conservatives in the US, so they have this in common.

Say, where did you get your education again and did you make it past the 4rth grade?

I know the communists sure loved the US Constitution in China and Russia, just like conservatives in the US, so they have this in common.

Say, where did you get your education again and did you make it past the 4rth grade?
No. If Progressives will have total control of USA, then anti-Progressives will be the force for destabilizing USA. Thus anti-Progressives could expect help from Russia and China. Sadly, American Conservatives are attacking China.

Murderous China and its china shills on here can keep their chit to themselves. Hell, Romney and the rest can just move their asses to China since they like it so well. Their history for human rights sucks no matter what the lying vile skanks on here have to say.

Gutmann estimates that some 64,000 Falun Gong prisoners may have been killed for their organs between the years 2000 and 2008.

Nothing insurrectionist about destabilizing Progressive Tyranny through legal speech. Even if China or Russia provide platform for this speech.

Progressive Tyrants are Enemies of Freedom -- much more then any foreign power.

As long as no white people did it, it's fine.
I'm not sure whether or not he's defending China or instead objecting to the use of the Holocaust word in an " unlicensed " application. Either way the info on this event is mortifying. I knew there was a problem but I did not know that the CCP is systematically killing them (uygers) off and has actually set up several large crematoriums to handle the corpse production. It's disgusting and should make every one of us avoid commerce with Chinese companies....if that's even possible anymore.

Jo

Forum List

Back