Like Load of the flies

But in a manly way.

Seeing as how, I am under the impression that DW is male, I think I will pass on that. Now, if I find out that I am under the wrong impression... whoops my wife just got home.

Immie.
LOL

You are under the correct impression. While I'm not anti-gay, this guy doesn't swing that way.....

How bout dem Bears? hehe..

Go Niners!
Go Raiders!
Go Bucs!
Go whoever the hell is playing Dallas!!!!!!

Immie

Seeing as how, I am under the impression that DW is male, I think I will pass on that. Now, if I find out that I am under the wrong impression... whoops my wife just got home.

Immie.
LOL

You are under the correct impression. While I'm not anti-gay, this guy doesn't swing that way.....

How bout dem Bears? hehe..

Go Niners!
Go Raiders!
Go Bucs!
Go whoever the hell is playing Dallas!!!!!!

Immie
LOL

I'll take the Niners....

There IZ no manly way for a grown man to kiss another grown man.

:cool:

OK, but shake hands at your own risk.

View attachment 18898
Ugh.

Men who don't wash their hands after using the toilet should be horsewhipped. Good Lord, is it going to kill you to run a little water over your filthy mitts?

Guys that don't wash after dropping a deuce are the worst of the worst.

:eusa_shifty:

There is a guy here on my floor that goes into a stall, Takes care of business and then heads out the door without washing. I've always wondered who it is, but I don't want to get caught peeking thru the crack in my stall to find out. :lol: I don't shake hands with anyone on my floor.

But in a manly way.

There IZ no manly way for a grown man to kiss another grown man.

:cool:

OK, but shake hands at your own risk. :lol:

View attachment 18898

Fuck the fist bump.

From now on, it's the elbow bump.

250px-Elbow_Bump1.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck the fist bump.

From now on, it's the elbow bump.

Perhaps just a friendly nod will suffice.

Good point. Who the fuck knows where the other guy's fucking ELBOW has been?
I stopped shaking hands about 10 years ago. I went for nearly 9 years without getting sick. It wasn't until I started holding My grandson that I once again started getting colds and sniffles.

Knowing the guys that I work around, its a wonder I don't wear a filter mask! lol

Perhaps just a friendly nod will suffice.

I stopped shaking hands about 10 years ago. I went for nearly 9 years without getting sick. It wasn't until I started holding My grandson that I once again started getting colds and sniffles.

Knowing the guys that I work around, its a wonder I don't wear a filter mask! lol

Never.....and I mean NEVER.......smell a little kids hands. :eusa_sick:

Pos rep for the absolutely DEAD on the MARK, Dead CENTER, BULLS-EYE advice!

Okay, I have to say it. Why would anyone go around smelling a kids hand? It just isn't something that would ever occur to Me to do.

Okay, I have to say it. Why would anyone go around smelling a kids hand? It just isn't something that would ever occur to Me to do.

"Here Grandpa! Smell my hands" as he shoves them in your face. :lol:

Don't ask where they have been. You may not want to hear the answer.

Immie

Forum List

Back