Like squeezing shit out of a bowling ball...

...I saw 'Obama', '9/11', and 'incompetence' so naturally I thought you were talking about Obama's (& Hillary's) 9/11/12 f*-up.

It's amazing, though, watching reality smack liberals in the face as they watch, unable to explain, Obama kissing Saudi's ass, trying to do their bidding.

All this time they tried to claim it was just Bush who was buddy-buddy with them ... Watching Dems come to grips with the fact Obama and W have that in common is hilarious.

Trying to confirm in writing what I keep hearing from talking heads....that Obama never read the classified 28 pages of the 911 report. If true, just how much more of his incompetence are we supposed to tolerate?

Obama: Review of Classified 9/11 Report Almost 'Complete'

If you don't think it's going to get worse, think again.

We are on the verge of electing a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag. Think Benghazi incompetence across the entire executive branch, or possibly even worse.

We could elect the world's richest professional clown, whose "experts" couldn't figure out how the primaries work and didn't bother getting delegates in several states.

We are soooooo fucked.

Nice rant Pete. The truth is if America had not elected our current traitorous clown or the self-appointed oligarchist rulers who turned against this nation/our citizens we wouldn't be in this mess. Face it, no matter who runs we seem to always get stuck with criminals, traitors, and nut jobs.

Even the lefty talking heads are befuddled and are calling him insincere over the 9-11 report. But really I think all he cares about is getting another long trip on Air Force one so he will go to Saudi Arabia no matter what. Wonder if he is dragging along the mother in law this time.

download (1).jpg

Nice rant Pete. The truth is if America had not elected our current traitorous clown or the self-appointed oligarchist rulers who turned against this nation/our citizens we wouldn't be in this mess. Face it, no matter who runs we seem to always get stuck with criminals, traitors, and nut jobs.

I agree, but only because we allow ourselves to be manipulated.

They told us Alan Keyes could not have won, so we got Bush.

They told us Fred Thompson couldn't win, so Mclame rolled out the carpet for three meat puppet faggot.

They destroyed Herman Cain, and Romney assured us another "moderate" would win.

Now we are told Cruz is too extreme and the world's richest professional clown ishould getting all the republicrat votes, but Cruz is cheating.

you wanted the guy losing his mind ?? the ah mccain??? You deserved him Thank god we didn't get him

Forum List

Back