Like squeezing shit out of a bowling ball...

Trying to confirm in writing what I keep hearing from talking heads....that Obama never read the classified 28 pages of the 911 report. If true, just how much more of his incompetence are we supposed to tolerate?

Obama: Review of Classified 9/11 Report Almost 'Complete'
and the fn moron gwb was out golfing instead of reading the pdb's yes you idiot the ones never made public
The initial bbbbut bush from bbbbutthead.
obama never read what?? you make up bullshit throw it against the wall and figure it will stick ...sorry we got your fn traitor pubs number

Trying to confirm in writing what I keep hearing from talking heads....that Obama never read the classified 28 pages of the 911 report. If true, just how much more of his incompetence are we supposed to tolerate?

and the fn moron gwb was out golfing instead of reading the pdb's yes you idiot the ones never made public
obama never read what?? you make up bullshit throw it against the wall and figure it will stick ...sorry we got your fn traitor pubs number
I don't speak eddiew jabber...can someone explain to him what the op is about?

There just isn't much correlation between the ABC link and your babbling brook of bullshit. Bowling ball? More like a pea.

There just isn't much correlation between the ABC link and your babbling brook of bullshit. Bowling ball? More like a pea.

Marine corpse,57 states...that you really want to go there just shows how stupid you are.

Obama has kept us safe you ingrates . You don't see our skyscrapers falling Down anymore .

NTP gets three Katyushas.

Forum List

Back