🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

U.|S. Agents Are Shot, One Killed, In Mexico

Yeah well that'll happen from time to time when we send our agents into harm's way.

harms way? what the fuck you say? harm's way????? just a few months ago obie wan's wifey said it was perfectly safe to go to Mexico. Guess she don't know her ass from a whole in the ground.. ohhhh,,,,,errrrr, I guess it would be safe for her wouldn't it?

Now honestly why do you think I would care what the first lady says or does not say?

Do you imagine that I am a big supporter of her or her husband?

Here's a clue for ya'... there's more than two POVs in this world, WT

U.|S. Agents Are Shot, One Killed, In Mexico

Yeah well that'll happen from time to time when we send our agents into harm's way.

harms way? what the fuck you say? harm's way????? just a few months ago obie wan's wifey said it was perfectly safe to go to Mexico. Guess she don't know her ass from a whole in the ground.. ohhhh,,,,,errrrr, I guess it would be safe for her wouldn't it?

Now honestly why do you think I would care what the first lady says or does not say?

Do you imagine that I am a big supporter of her or her husband?

Here's a clue for ya'... there's more than two POVs in this world, WT

:lol::lol::lol:

sarcasam son, sarcasam,, secondly isn't Mexico supposed to be our friend? and if so why would sending a border agent down to Mexico be sending him to "harms way" should we scratch mexico off the friends list?

mexico is safe, unless one is against the cartel... we will have some problems, most from our own politically correctors..
thumbnail.aspx

I fear the time is coming where it's really going to spill over the border. It already is to a degree, but remains uncovered by the media. For some reason they don't want to let everyone know how unsafe it is in the South. But I worry that there will be a day where there will be war in the streets of the southern states like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. There really already is on the border cities, but I'm betting it'll move further into the states if something drastic isn't done soon.
It already has spilled across the border... only it will get much worse.... but, on the otherhand Janet "Big Sis" thinks things are OK. She was pissed off about the ice agent being killed. It kind of contradicts her idealogy...

"Let me be clear: any act of violence against our ICE personnel…is an attack against all those who serve our nation and put their lives at risk for our safety," Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said in a statement.

CORRECTION: Any act of violence against a US American from a person who is from Latin America is an attack on all US Americans and deserves the proper punitive action against his country of origin.

latin americans were here first... in their country bro.... why was ice in their country bro.....

mexico is safe, unless one is against the cartel... we will have some problems, most from our own politically correctors..
thumbnail.aspx

I fear the time is coming where it's really going to spill over the border. It already is to a degree, but remains uncovered by the media. For some reason they don't want to let everyone know how unsafe it is in the South. But I worry that there will be a day where there will be war in the streets of the southern states like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. There really already is on the border cities, but I'm betting it'll move further into the states if something drastic isn't done soon.

when drugs are being smuggled across the border is has already spilled over. Most of the news is about drug smuggling by illegals crossing the border. Drug violence and gangs on our streets are not about violence from across the border. We are at war with MS13 who are dealers in drugs. Have you heard of the drug violence in phoenix? That is what all the roaring is about in Arizona.

Drug related violence is in every state in this country and 90% of all our drugs come across the souther border. When we fight drugs on the streets of our cities we are fighting drug cartels. When we stop guns and money from crossing into Mexico, we are fighting drugs cartels.

Last edited:
What the hell are we doing sending our agents into that God forsaken country??? They can't even protect their own people much less ours!!! Get the hell out of Mexico and let is SINK!!! It's a stink hole anyway - always has been; always will be!

"Let me be clear: any act of violence against our ICE personnel…is an attack against all those who serve our nation and put their lives at risk for our safety," Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said in a statement.

CORRECTION: Any act of violence against a US American from a person who is from Latin America is an attack on all US Americans and deserves the proper punitive action against his country of origin.

latin americans were here first... in their country bro.... why was ice in their country bro.....

Before who? Make up your mind, is this their country or is mexico their country. Those mexican that were born in Mexico are citizens of Mexico. They lost part of the US when they sold it for $13 million. Now the want to reclaim it? There are Mexican American that are in this country for generatiions but that does not give all Mexicans every where the right to be here. Afro-American have no claim on African because their descendent were from Africa?

So if someone arrives at the hospital with meningitis or some other deadly communicable disease the hospital will be required to check their immigration status before treating them?

How retarded. The State of Arizona should be disbanded as a menace to society.

Nobody said that any citizenship check would be before treatment would be rendered. Although nothing here mentions "when," in all likelihood it would be bundled in with collecting insurance information. I.E. when time permits, and not yet if immediate treatment is necessary for the welfare of the patient. In theory, I don't have a major problem with this. In practice, I worry that it might dissuade illegal immigrants from going to the hospital, which could possibly create a danger to the public because serious infections could spread when people avoid treatment in an effort to avoid punishment for their illegal status. But, if the people of AZ are willing to accept that risk, then by all means go for it.

So if someone arrives at the hospital with meningitis or some other deadly communicable disease the hospital will be required to check their immigration status before treating them?

Treat with minimal, stabilize and ship them home.

I wish the article told us what the ICE agents were doing in Mexico. Were they in the middle of an official action of some sort? Had they completed some kind of investigation, or were they on the way to begin one? Is it possible they were there as private citizens rather than agents of the US government? I'm not looking for some reason to excuse their attackers, but I am curious if there is any reason to believe this was a targeted attack or not.

I agree.

Send all the honkeys back to Europe.

For evidence why this is necessary, I submit all the racial violence of the past 200 years.

I can't decide if you're just generally an idiot, or only one on the specific subject of illegal immigration, which seems to be a concept beyond your grasp. :eusa_eh:

If you ask a Native American, I think they would argue we came here illegitimately... which is really the same as illegally. The only difference is formal codification.

The only idiots are people who feel threatened by Mexican immigrants (legal or illegal). What? Afraid someone will say a Spanish word around you? The horror.

I agree.

For evidence why this is necessary, I submit all the racial violence of the past 200 years.

I can't decide if you're just generally an idiot, or only one on the specific subject of illegal immigration, which seems to be a concept beyond your grasp. :eusa_eh:

If you ask a Native American, I think they would argue we came here illegitimately... which is really the same as illegally. The only difference is formal codification.

The only idiots are people who feel threatened by Mexican immigrants (legal or illegal). What? Afraid someone will say a Spanish word around you? The horror.

If that's the only reason you think we Americans are afraid of the illegal immigration problem then you certainly haven't been paying attention!! For starters they're exacerbating our economic problems and among many other things, they are breaking the law by entering our country!! We are taught from an early age to obey the law of the land, why should these illegals get to ignore the laws over entering our country?

I agree.

Wait until that is the only language spoken around you.

And a Native American is a US citizen who has no allegiances to any other country. A person who can't be deported anywhere outside the US because he has no roots anywhere else. A person who is not a hyphenated American!

Another stupid attempt by my State to do something about illegal immigration that is not going to work. How do you get people to prove that they are in the Country legally? The average citizen stopped on the street by a policeman is unable to do so! Drivers license? Social Security card? No problem. Illegal immigrants buy them for $10 on any street corner where the Hispanic population is paramount. How many of us carry a passport with us every day? And who will reimburse the hospitals for the extra cost involved in checking everyone's status? Of course hospitals MUST provide the service by federal law so, once again they are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Solution? The hospital worker will ask the patient: Are you a legal resident? The patient will say Yes or Si whatever the case will be and the hospital will have complied with the law. Case closed.

Exactly. A driver's license is NOT proof of citizenship.

If someone arrives at a hospital and cannot speak a word of English, have the security guards do a "Rodney King" on him until he's talking like a regular Lawrence Olivier!!

Last edited:
I wish the article told us what the ICE agents were doing in Mexico. Were they in the middle of an official action of some sort? Had they completed some kind of investigation, or were they on the way to begin one? Is it possible they were there as private citizens rather than agents of the US government? I'm not looking for some reason to excuse their attackers, but I am curious if there is any reason to believe this was a targeted attack or not.

Whatever they were doing in Mexico, you can bet they went in Mexico legally.

ICE agent killed in Mexico was assigned to Laredo © 2011 The Associated Press
Feb. 16, 2011, 12:23PM

LAREDO, Texas — Authorities are vowing to capture those responsible for gunfire in Mexico that killed a U.S. agent assigned to Laredo and wounded another.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Wednesday that Special Agent Jaime Zapata died a day earlier after assailants opened fire on an SUV carrying the agents from Monterrey to Mexico City.

The Associated Press, citing U.S. officials who weren't authorized to speak on the case, says the wounded agent is Victor Avila. He's stable after being shot twice in the leg. Avila is back in the United States.

Both agents were working with ICE's attache office in Mexico City.

Zapata was Brownsville native and 2005 graduate of the University of Texas at Brownsville who joined ICE in 2006. Zapata was a former Border Patrol agent in Yuma, Ariz.

ICE agent killed in Mexico was assigned to Laredo | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Forum List

Back