Limbaugh died... after denying for years...the risk of smoking

I know other faithful Rush listeners who are suffering due to his lies. It seems that he was a precursor to the greatest liar....formerly the Liar in Chief....trump
Imagine thinking this is a good look.
I wonder. Did you or NBC criticise those who died of AIDS due to unprotected bumming.

I know other faithful Rush listeners who are suffering due to his lies. It seems that he was a precursor to the greatest liar....formerly the Liar in Chief....trump

Shit stain...he gave up smoking cigarettes decades ago, and only puffed cigars....

You lying assholes are morons...

What's the difference dumbass.

Here, stupid ass.......

Cigars are more likely to cause oral cancer, and cigarettes are more likely to cause lung cancer.
-------

Another difference is how they're consumed. While cigarette smoke is inhaled into the lungs, cigar smoke is typically left in the mouth. Since cigarette smoke travels into the lungs, the absorption of nicotine into the bloodstream is much higher than cigars, which pass nicotine through the tissues in your mouth.

More likely.
Pipe and cigar smoking can also cause lung cancer, although the risk is not as high as with cigarettes. While someone who smokes one pack of cigarettes per day has a risk for the development of lung cancer that is 25 times higher than a nonsmoker, pipe and cigar smokers have a risk of lung cancer that is about five times that of a nonsmoker.
Causes of Lung Cancer: Smoking, Asbestos, Radon Gas, and More
www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/lung-cancer-causes

www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/lung-cancer-causes

Forum List

Back