Limbaugh Lies About NY Times Changing Wiretap Headline

Pathological liar Limbaugh pats himself on back and takes credit for getting the NY Times to remove the word "wiretap" from their headline, which the Times DIDN'T do!!!!! It is just more Limbaugh Fake News.

Mar 9, 2017
RUSH: I’m gonna tell you why, ’cause we had a major role in this I am convinced right here on the EIB Network yesterday ’cause we nailed ’em.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Have you seen any stories about the Russians hacking the elections? It’s gone, and so is the New York Times headline from the January 20th story with “wiretaps.” They have gone back and they have changed it. “Wiretaps” is not in that headline anymore.

RUSH: We’ve got a revised New York Times headline — sneaky, sneaky, sneaky — as they postdate change the headline wiping out the word “wiretaps” and “wiretapped” from their headline on a story January 20th.

RUSH: — remember the headline that we and a lot of other people showed you from the New York Times on January 20th, which was — in fact, I’ve got it here in the desktop. Find this thing and — oops. I moved it. I’ll have to get it later. It was a headline from January 20th, Trump’s Inauguration Day, and it actually said: “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.”

And all week long, you know, we put it at RushLimbaugh.com, a lot of other people did, people had been focusing on it because it used the word “wiretapped.” And the reason it became interesting is because Trump volleyed back. Trump tweeted that Obama had ordered wiretaps on Trump Tower. And that caused the media and the deep state and the Democrat Party, “Wuh, wuh, wuh, we’re not investigating you. You’re stupid! You’re silly! Show us the FISA warrant. We don’t have any –” And then they had to stop themselves. Because if there’s no investigation of Trump, then what have all these stories the past six months been?

If there’s no investigation of Trump, if Trump’s not under investigation, then what the hell have all these stories been about the last six months with unnamed sources, intelligence agency officials? And every story, as I have pointed out ’til I’m blue in the face, every story has made it plain as day that they do not have any evidence yet. But the trend is looking like it happened and we’re continuing to track this story down.

Well, if you look, if you go back, you will find that the New York Times has changed the headline. You might say, “What does it matter, Rush?” January 20th. Well, these things are kept as archives now. The stories are always on the website. The pictures of the New York Times front page are always cached. A bunch of people do it. They’ve actually gone in and changed the headline. And instead of saying, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.” The headline now is: “Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates.”
Yet you provide zero proof he was lying. You simply called him a liar.

Funny how that news report on the FRONT PAGE ABOVE THE FOLD in the nation's newspaper of record, is entirely ignored by the DNC media. Not only is this report ignored, but many other news sources who also reported Obama's surveillance, are ignored

Yet...today, we have leftists everywhere including the very same MSM who reported the surveillance, demanding Trump provide proof...the really funny thing is how easy the DNC MSM can dupe millions of Americans...like Jake.

Even though the rhetoric from Limbaugh gets strong sometimes there is always a FACT behind his REPORTING.
A lie is NOT a fact, and spreading gossip is NOT reporting. It is a LIE that the NY Times changed their headline. And since the NY Times DIDN'T change their headline, then Your MessiahRushie DIDN'T shame them into changing their headline as the lying blowhard claims!!!!

Last edited:
Funny how that news report on the FRONT PAGE ABOVE THE FOLD in the nation's newspaper of record, is entirely ignored by the DNC media. Not only is this report ignored, but many other news sources who also reported Obama's surveillance, are ignored

Yet...today, we have leftists everywhere including the very same MSM who reported the surveillance, demanding Trump provide proof...the really funny thing is how easy the DNC MSM can dupe millions of Americans...like Jake.
Probably because BELOW THE FOLD it says this below and the MSM are not lying scum like CON$ervofascist Trump media is.

"The counterintelligence investigation centers at least in part on the business dealings that some of the president-elect’s past and present advisers have had with Russia. Mr. Manafort has done business in Ukraine and Russia. Some of his contacts there were under surveillance by the National Security Agency for suspected links to Russia’s Federal Security Service, one of the officials said."

Probably because BELOW THE FOLD it says this below and the MSM are not lying scum like CON$ervofascist Trump media is.

"The counterintelligence investigation centers at least in part on the business dealings that some of the president-elect’s past and present advisers have had with Russia. Mr. Manafort has done business in Ukraine and Russia. Some of his contacts there were under surveillance by the National Security Agency for suspected links to Russia’s Federal Security Service, one of the officials said."
So you find it acceptable for Big Ears to spy on Trump's people. Is that right?

So you admit that the Russians are "Trump's people."

So you admit that the Russians are "Trump's people."
Why so disingenuous?

rhetorical question...

Pathological liar Limbaugh pats himself on back and takes credit for getting the NY Times to remove the word "wiretap" from their headline, which the Times DIDN'T do!!!!! It is just more Limbaugh Fake News.

Mar 9, 2017
RUSH: I’m gonna tell you why, ’cause we had a major role in this I am convinced right here on the EIB Network yesterday ’cause we nailed ’em.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Have you seen any stories about the Russians hacking the elections? It’s gone, and so is the New York Times headline from the January 20th story with “wiretaps.” They have gone back and they have changed it. “Wiretaps” is not in that headline anymore.

RUSH: We’ve got a revised New York Times headline — sneaky, sneaky, sneaky — as they postdate change the headline wiping out the word “wiretaps” and “wiretapped” from their headline on a story January 20th.

RUSH: — remember the headline that we and a lot of other people showed you from the New York Times on January 20th, which was — in fact, I’ve got it here in the desktop. Find this thing and — oops. I moved it. I’ll have to get it later. It was a headline from January 20th, Trump’s Inauguration Day, and it actually said: “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.”

And all week long, you know, we put it at RushLimbaugh.com, a lot of other people did, people had been focusing on it because it used the word “wiretapped.” And the reason it became interesting is because Trump volleyed back. Trump tweeted that Obama had ordered wiretaps on Trump Tower. And that caused the media and the deep state and the Democrat Party, “Wuh, wuh, wuh, we’re not investigating you. You’re stupid! You’re silly! Show us the FISA warrant. We don’t have any –” And then they had to stop themselves. Because if there’s no investigation of Trump, then what have all these stories the past six months been?

If there’s no investigation of Trump, if Trump’s not under investigation, then what the hell have all these stories been about the last six months with unnamed sources, intelligence agency officials? And every story, as I have pointed out ’til I’m blue in the face, every story has made it plain as day that they do not have any evidence yet. But the trend is looking like it happened and we’re continuing to track this story down.

Well, if you look, if you go back, you will find that the New York Times has changed the headline. You might say, “What does it matter, Rush?” January 20th. Well, these things are kept as archives now. The stories are always on the website. The pictures of the New York Times front page are always cached. A bunch of people do it. They’ve actually gone in and changed the headline. And instead of saying, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.” The headline now is: “Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates.”
The New York Times is fake news they love drinking the Kool-Aid of progressivism. That's why they are so fucked up

Mar 9, 2017

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

The New York Times is fake news they love drinking the Kool-Aid of progressivism. That's why they are so fucked up
If the NY Times is fake news, then why did your MessiahRushie HAVE to lie about them?????

Mar 9, 2017

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

If the NY Times is fake news, then why did your MessiahRushie HAVE to lie about them?????
It's common knowledge the New York Times has always been fake news… Fact

Mar 9, 2017

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Do you only care about lies, when someone on the right makes them?

Anyone who challenges Rush is destined to be pwnd. Rush is literally 95% correct on just about everything he discusses. He is a genius and is often quite hilarious when he presents the facts. Sorry retarded, leftist, butthurt loons!

Mar 9, 2017

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

It's common knowledge the New York Times has always been fake news… Fact
Which begs the question, why did your MessiahRushie HAVE to lie about them????

Rush is literally 95% correct on just about everything he discusses.
As "certified" by a real estate appraisal agency, "the Sullivan Group." :cuckoo:
DittoTards will believe anything but the truth!

I'm looking at the new one. They changed it alright.
What is the DATE of the "new" headline that you are "looking" at????

It's underlined in Red. Right there. Looks like YOU need a new "fact-checker".. Yours appears to be fake..

Thanks TD... It's pretty slimy to "stretch" the truth or lie when you want to -- and then get caught being a citation for Trump's claims later on and having to LITERALLY -- change your story. You usually learn how to lie better at age 6 or 7...

Rush is literally 95% correct on just about everything he discusses

LOL.. He lies every single show on every single issue. He is a master at taking a small sound byte, misconstrues it in to a false narrative that he rails and rants about. The dittoheads are to misinformed to catch him, but he does it to them every day.

Forum List

Back